Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 7. (Read 67772 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
where devs?
where work?
coin dead?
Activity: 39
The coin is getting killed off by the development team and a new one being started, lead dev went awol with health issues.
If that is the case then I hope there is some kind of coin swap offered for all the people who have wasted weeks if not months mining Edollar and supporting the project.
Activity: 9
Officially Dead.

Not a single buy order at 0.00000001 sat.

Dat sad :55
Well its was kind of predictible but still...  Embarrassed
Activity: 85
The coin is getting killed off by the development team and a new one being started, lead dev went awol with health issues.

While they are moving to the new coin there is no point in mining, time for some good old Monero or sumo.

Should pop by HashVault and meet the new team and community, a lot has changed over the year!

If you fancy a punt on a new coin, these would be my recommendations

We do a fair bit to help miners, free public blockchain node for each coin we support, Discord, Forums and Full-Time staff.

If you ever have any problems or suggestions you can contact me directly on our forum via the messaging system https://forum.hashvault.pro/profile/1-snider or email me [email protected]
That mean you are new devs?
Activity: 52

While they are moving to the new coin there is no point in mining, time for some good old Monero or sumo.

Should pop by HashVault and meet the new team and community, a lot has changed over the year!

If you fancy a punt on a new coin, these would be my recommendations

We do a fair bit to help miners, free public blockchain node for each coin we support, Discord, Forums and Full-Time staff.

If you ever have any problems or suggestions you can contact me directly on our forum via the messaging system https://forum.hashvault.pro/profile/1-snider or email me [email protected]
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This is a good platform to make a cryptocurrency more stable in the cryptocurrency industry, hoping to receive some of the third airdrop. Looking forward to this project and congratulations the launching of the eDollar products!
Activity: 60
Officially Dead.

Not a single buy order at 0.00000001 sat.
Activity: 60
Sorry guys , but this is a typical shitcoin. D.O.A
Activity: 40
Is this a joke? Did you visit the first page or the project website? Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
Is the GUI wallet already available?  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
This product will stabilize and how it will look, because the crypto currency is very volatile?
Activity: 85
How to install the wallet for this coin? This seems to be a different kind of wallet. This is the first time I've encountered this kind of wallet.
Devs gone???
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
How to install the wallet for this coin? This seems to be a different kind of wallet. This is the first time I've encountered this kind of wallet.
Activity: 210
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
hello E.dollar team any news ? i think this project will have better times
Activity: 57
CryptoKnight.cc
0.00% Fee- All time!

ASIC Miners are welcome to join us!

Activity: 391
Merit: 105
This coin needs to be placed on the exchange tradeogre.com
Several of the coins that I had, immediately after the appearance on this exchange, normally rose in price and the volume of trading on this exchange is good

I think they already applied a long time ago but the owner of TO must have noticed something he didn't like (devs or the code) since it hasn't been listed yet. Maybe he doesn't like the lack of commitment from the devs. They disappear for long periods of time with many excuses. He probably doesn't want to go through the trouble for something that will not yield profits for him.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
This coin needs to be placed on the exchange tradeogre.com
Several of the coins that I had, immediately after the appearance on this exchange, normally rose in price and the volume of trading on this exchange is good
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Plans for an hard fork on cryptonight v7?
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
This coin was DOA , i only mined it pre exchange listing just in case it was a pump  - like most times happens with newly introduced coins- and i could sell at 100 sat level.

Unfortunately , this coin is an utter failure. I spent almost 3 weeks of mining and 25 euros in Nicehash and still cannot even break even at the ridiculous 1-2 satoshis price levels.

Total failure.

I think it's the word 'Dollar' in the name of this coin that makes everyone run away from it.
Pages:
Jump to: