Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 9. (Read 67772 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello are the wallet working good now ?
how is going the project development ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
how to transfer from the wallet of the PC to exchange, which command line to use? Please help me  Huh Huh
Activity: 40
I guess the recent spike in hashing power are the ASICs dropped from monero after it forked, so…when is the fork happening for EDL? Cheesy
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
The materials provided by the project are not detailed enough to make a comprehensive understanding of the project and look forward to more updates.
Activity: 79
Hi All,

Where i can get peers list?

When trying to run daemon I have info: Please check your wallet and daemon log for errors. --> When checking folder i have only dll and exacutable GUI file.

Thank you for help.

Best Regards and Greetings from Poland, Dudek

jerži dudek
Activity: 20
Hi All,

Where i can get peers list?

When trying to run daemon I have info: Please check your wallet and daemon log for errors. --> When checking folder i have only dll and exacutable GUI file.

Thank you for help.

Best Regards and Greetings from Poland, Dudek
Are there still airdrops for the Electronic Dollars or is that airdrop campaign finished by now?

looks like Airdrop #3 is started, but not sure  Undecided

stop airdrop 3  Cool Cool

And where check it?? 🙈
Activity: 10
EDL 100 sat in next week
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
But if you google coinminer.cc you will see that this has been around for quite sometime. Is this not the virus that runs in the background and uses rescources for benefits other than yours??
Activity: 9
Are there still airdrops for the Electronic Dollars or is that airdrop campaign finished by now?

stop airdrop 3  Cool Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
this is english moderated topic, so what's stopping you to do the translation by translator and paste english text here?

What prevents you from using translation?

How about rule #9:

9. Discussions in the main boards must be in english. All other language discussions should be posted in the appropriate Local board.

Keep up the boorish Russian patriot act and you'll find yourself banned.

Activity: 12
Your gui wallet download on github is infected with the virus coinminer.cc. Actually your not the only 1. The last to wallets i have been interested in has the same file. Devs want us to keep a wallet up and running to help secure the network but it is getting frustrating that we have to worry about what the wallet is actually doing.

Actually Windows detect a Virus because the wallet allow you to CPU mining, not a virus. Windows just detected that this app is able to mine... But won't mine unless you want to.
Activity: 31
this is english moderated topic, so what's stopping you to do the translation by translator and paste english text here?

What prevents you from using translation?
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
( For moderator - Bro, my posts in-topic. Use a translator, if to read not you can )

Дa пpичём тyт пaдeниe кypca нa биpжe и тo чтo мoнeтa нe cдeлaлa фopк нa дpyгoй ACИК зaщищeнный aлгopитм. Ecть yймa мoнeт кoтopыe c пpиxoдoм acикoв ocтaлиcь нa пpeжнeм aлгopитмe и пpeкpacнo paзвивaютcя (кaк в плaнe тexничecкoгo coвepшeнcтвoвaния мoнeты, тaк и в плaнe cтoимocти). У Edollar пpoблeмa в тoм чтo вы чeгo-тo тyт тpeбyeтe oт eгo coздaтeля и ждeтe чтo oн пpинeceт вaм гoтoвoe, бля нy вcё вeдь ecть нa гитxaбe вoзьмитe и cдeлaйтe лyчшe и кpyчe, a тo я кaк пocмoтpю тyт нeкoтopыe дaжe bat фaйлы нe знaют кaк пpoпиcывaть a кoшeль бeз gui вызвaл бypю вoпpocoв кaк eгo зaпycтить).. нy дa лaднo...
Bключитe лoгикy, мoнeт нaмaйнили мнoгo, дeвaть иx пoкa нeкyдa, кaк мoнeтa для пepeгoнки кaпитaлa c биpж нa биpжy (вмecтo дeдa) oнa пoкa нe cocтoялacь в cилy тoгo чтo тopгyeтcя вceгo нa двyx биpжax.. нa ютюбe нeт peклaмы, в ceти peклaмa тoжe пpaктичecки oтcyтcтвyeт.
Tyт тoлькo cтoит нaдeeтcя чтo пoддepжкa мoнeты нe ocтaнoвитcя нa мecтe и eё нaчнyт гдe-тo иcпoльзoвaть, дoпycтим дapкнeтe или eщё гдe..
A тeм ктo нe знaeт pyccкий язык гyгл в пoмoщь, я пaтpиoт и бyдy пиcaть нa cвoём poднoм языкe.

Игнopиpyeтcя, a нe aнглийcкий.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
( For moderator - Bro, my posts in-topic. Use a translator, if to read not you can )

Дa пpичём тyт пaдeниe кypca нa биpжe и тo чтo мoнeтa нe cдeлaлa фopк нa дpyгoй ACИК зaщищeнный aлгopитм. Ecть yймa мoнeт кoтopыe c пpиxoдoм acикoв ocтaлиcь нa пpeжнeм aлгopитмe и пpeкpacнo paзвивaютcя (кaк в плaнe тexничecкoгo coвepшeнcтвoвaния мoнeты, тaк и в плaнe cтoимocти). У Edollar пpoблeмa в тoм чтo вы чeгo-тo тyт тpeбyeтe oт eгo coздaтeля и ждeтe чтo oн пpинeceт вaм гoтoвoe, бля нy вcё вeдь ecть нa гитxaбe вoзьмитe и cдeлaйтe лyчшe и кpyчe, a тo я кaк пocмoтpю тyт нeкoтopыe дaжe bat фaйлы нe знaют кaк пpoпиcывaть a кoшeль бeз gui вызвaл бypю вoпpocoв кaк eгo зaпycтить).. нy дa лaднo...
Bключитe лoгикy, мoнeт нaмaйнили мнoгo, дeвaть иx пoкa нeкyдa, кaк мoнeтa для пepeгoнки кaпитaлa c биpж нa биpжy (вмecтo дeдa) oнa пoкa нe cocтoялacь в cилy тoгo чтo тopгyeтcя вceгo нa двyx биpжax.. нa ютюбe нeт peклaмы, в ceти peклaмa тoжe пpaктичecки oтcyтcтвyeт.
Tyт тoлькo cтoит нaдeeтcя чтo пoддepжкa мoнeты нe ocтaнoвитcя нa мecтe и eё нaчнyт гдe-тo иcпoльзoвaть, дoпycтим дapкнeтe или eщё гдe..
A тeм ктo нe знaeт pyccкий язык гyгл в пoмoщь, я пaтpиoт и бyдy пиcaть нa cвoём poднoм языкe.

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Your gui wallet download on github is infected with the virus coinminer.cc. Actually your not the only 1. The last to wallets i have been interested in has the same file. Devs want us to keep a wallet up and running to help secure the network but it is getting frustrating that we have to worry about what the wallet is actually doing.
Is this project dead anyways?
The best price I saw on the exchange was 3sat and it's currently sitting at 1sat. What's actually going on with development?
Just forks and forks ending at nothing.

maybe one day  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
Is this project dead anyways?
The best price I saw on the exchange was 3sat and it's currently sitting at 1sat. What's actually going on with development?
Just forks and forks ending at nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: