Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 15. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Not sure if I am doing anything wrong, but I've switched two of my miners from XMR to EDL. So I got the CLI wallet, generated a wallet and used the main public address for the pool.edollar.cash. It seems to mine OK, according to the pool I already mined couple thousand EDL, I can see the outgoing transactions. But the wallet still shows no transactions and 0 on it. Deamon is running and says it is synced. So where's the problem? Do I have to use a sub-address or something?
OK got that solved. The daemon is running it's own local network of height 1, after adding the exclusive node with recommended address for syncing it works and started syncing the actual network. Should be "rich" in couple hours Smiley

I would love to know how you did that as I have the same issue! Thank you in advance.
Activity: 40
Do we rly need huge attention right away? I intend to mine shitload of coins, only than can the crowds of other adopters come and increase the price by two or three folds. It's finally time for me to get really rich outta the cryptos, right?  Grin Grin
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Nice project, powered by the right team just finding out about this today hope I can still participate?
Two rounds of airdrop have been held, and I believe there will be a third round of close attention. Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Nice project, powered by the right team just finding out about this today hope I can still participate?
Activity: 39
Graviex problems fixed. All working now.
Activity: 7
The same crappy exchange  Grin
On a positive note they have been fairly quick to respond to my support tickets. There is some issue with the EDL integration by the looks of it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Activity: 394
Why wallet constantly asks for this file "main.keys"!? The first time I encounter such a problem,someone can help me?
The same crappy exchange  Grin
How to transfer funds to the stock exchange "graviex.net"?
Do not see the address for the deposit, do you all?
Deposited thousands of EDL, Graviex wallet still empty an hour later.  Roll Eyes

Site is also crashing all the time.
How to transfer funds to the stock exchange "graviex.net"?
Do not see the address for the deposit, do you all?
KriptoFull - y тeбя пyть дoлжeн быть тoлькo из лaтинcкиx бyкв, нe из pyccкиx, кaк вapиaнт пepeмecти cвoй кoшeлeк нa диcк C.
Блaгoдapю, нe oбpaтил внимaниe нa этo!
Activity: 2
KriptoFull - y тeбя пyть дoлжeн быть тoлькo из лaтинcкиx бyкв, нe из pyccкиx, кaк вapиaнт пepeмecти cвoй кoшeлeк нa диcк C.
Tell me,what should I write my GUI wallet! I have introduced there are many different options,but it constantly gives such an error (NON-ASC! characters are not allowed in wallet path or account name)
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 6
My two cents as a lurker, I don't think the second exchange will help price all that much. Problem is community is too small. I was attracted to EDL by the low hash rate and the 70 pages on this ANN showing an active yet tiny community, also i thought the first page was snazy. I think its clear the only ones buying on the exchanges(me) are the miners. Which is a small 1MH pool.

We need advertising and more miners.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well another new exchange for Edollar is that the devs and the community are going to get the project forward very quickly. Few crypts are so soon in exchange, although the price is still very low is compressible we need to create a huge network among all to attract new investors and so can raise the value of the currency. Much encouragement and long life to Edollar Coin!
I register on graviex.net
Can not turn on the Google Authenticator, who faced this problem? Angry

I enter the password from Google Authenticator
"Password for authentication is incorrect, please re-enter."

Solved the problem, on the smartphone in the setting set the time and date in automatic mode ...
Activity: 9
Does anyone have proplems with deposit on Graviex?

56 confirmations in explorer but not yet on account.
Activity: 40
Yeah, the trade on stocks.exchange now goes for at least 5 days, so has the airdrop started 2 days ago or? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: