Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 18. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
"Baikal:
-ASIC is coming!
Edollar:
-Hard fork is coming!  Cool
So suck it, bitch!"  Cheesy

Anyway, at current network hashrate, if Baikal starts mining with 100 x 20KH ASICS, they can undo the hard fork easy.
how?
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
"Baikal:
-ASIC is coming!
Edollar:
-Hard fork is coming!  Cool
So suck it, bitch!"  Cheesy

Anyway, at current network hashrate, if Baikal starts mining with 100 x 20KH ASICS, they can undo the hard fork easy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi Dev. windows gui/daemon cannot sync. Even did as someone suggested by typing: edollard --add-exclusive-node 77.103.133.157:33030. They still cannot sync.  What's problem? It just stalked.

Same Problem here too.
Hi Dev. windows gui/daemon cannot sync. Even did as someone suggested by typing: edollard --add-exclusive-node 77.103.133.157:33030. They still cannot sync.  What's problem? It just stalked.
Do this : Delete this folder c/programdata/edollar then
in a folder where edollard.exe is present.. shift + right click on blank space in the folder and select "open command prompt here" then command prompt will open.... and then type "edollard --add-exclusive-node 77.103.133.157:33030" in that and hit enter

Super, thanks. by this way it works.
Activity: 69

Important: Next update of GUI Wallet will be introduced in next few days and after that we will shift all of our man power to the upcoming Hard-Fork, featuring Anti-ASIC mining and Anti-Nicehash atttack properties to $EDL. The upcoming wallet will be still in beta stage and with the lack of developers plus with a latest introduction of ASIC Cryptonight Miners we've to give priority to the upcoming Hard-Fork which will result in halt of GUI wallet updates until the upcoming Hard-Fork becomes live or we found developers who can help us in GUI wallet development side by side(contact us if you wanna help).

Nice too see that devs are focused on right thing. Every coin that will not update POW in time will be dumped to ground by asic owners.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
What is up with the stocks.exchange. Do they have a 3 day weekend? Grin

Are they going to fix it

Every day is a 3 day weekend for stocks.exchange...  Grin

Activity: 39
What is up with the stocks.exchange. Do they have a 3 day weekend? Grin

Are they going to fix it
Activity: 126

Same Problem here too.
Do this : Delete this folder c/programdata/edollar then
in a folder where edollard.exe is present.. shift + right click on blank space in the folder and select "open command prompt here" then command prompt will open.... and then type "edollard --add-exclusive-node 77.103.133.157:33030" in that and hit enter
Activity: 7

Same Problem here too.
Activity: 98
Activity: 126
http://img.techpowerup.org/180217/announcements.png
#GUI-WALLET/AirDrop/Hard-Fork(Update #7)

Important: Next update of GUI Wallet will be introduced in next few days and after that we will shift all of our man power to the upcoming Hard-Fork, featuring Anti-ASIC mining and Anti-Nicehash atttack properties to $EDL. The upcoming wallet will be still in beta stage and with the lack of developers plus with a latest introduction of ASIC Cryptonight Miners we've to give priority to the upcoming Hard-Fork which will result in halt of GUI wallet updates until the upcoming Hard-Fork becomes live or we found developers who can help us in GUI wallet development side by side(contact us if you wanna help).

#AirDrop #2 is closed now. Since very few participants participated in this airdrop, every participant will be rewarded with additional 1000 $EDL whether you were qualified for Extra++ or not and those who were qualified for Extra++ will be rewarded with 2000 $EDL instead of 1000. This reward is rewarded for your participation in the growth of $EDL while many ignored. Results are here:Spreadsheet
If You've participated then Please check, if your name is on the list or not. Rewards will be given in next 1-2 days.

#AirDrop #3 will start on 3rd day after trading is enabled on stocks.exchange or we hit another exchange.

#GiveAway Campaign (Daily/Monthly/VIP) will start on our discord server in next 5-7 days. So please join our discord server if you are interested in participation.

Activity: 42
Cancel order error on stock.exchange Huh?.
Activity: 6

what will be now with this coin and XMR/ETN ... ?   this sounds very bad news and i am worried now that soon my 100k edollars will value 0

The coins that are mined on asic only getting more expensive.
Activity: 63

what will be now with this coin and XMR/ETN ... ?   this sounds very bad news and i am worried now that soon my 100k edollars will value 0
Activity: 55
I still can't sync windows gui/daemon or Linux daemon.

use this : You can manually type edollard --add-exclusive-node 77.103.133.157:33030

ok. Only this helped.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Is this is the #3 Airdrop time? Smiley What can you tell, dev?
Do you have any update about #2 Airdrop After 1 week of the ongoing program?
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Great news! I Hope to see edl @ 1$ in 2019  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Tell me how to transfer coins from the console wallet to exchange?

Here's the command I enter on the local cli wallet: transfer normal 5

Destination address is your stocks.exchange wallet address and if I have to explain what amount is I will reach through my computer to slap you silly.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

in your wallet, type "help" , normay you should see he synthax of the command needed
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: