Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 17. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Well , i really hoped this could at least got a starting price of at least 100 sats , before massive dropping to north 20s , but i was wrong.
This price will most probably never ever got above 100 at least for 6-7 months more.

Even NBR ( NIOBIO CASH ) which is still a CN coin , on the shitcoins level , managed to get above 160 sat the first day of trading on the CREX24 exchange. And it is now at 45-60 sat which is like 10x more than EDL.

Long story short , drop this coin guys. Dont even mine it. I will keep my bag of 200.000 for a while it seems...
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
 Wow its nice this coin hopefully someday the value is also great. I just did not have the case with airdrop  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
At the exchange of only 10-15 people, what can be the turnover? From where can the price rise? Grin
Need another exchange!

agree with you . hope the developers are already working
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
"Baikal:
-ASIC is coming!
Edollar:
-Hard fork is coming!  Cool
So suck it, bitch!"  Cheesy

Anyway, at current network hashrate, if Baikal starts mining with 100 x 20KH ASICS, they can undo the hard fork easy.
how?

Google "51% attack"... And, I think, history records something similar involving Bitmain, Bitcoin Cash and segwit fork...

A 51% attack only works if the same algo is being used by the coin; changing the algo renders any coins produced by the old algo as worthless/invalid.

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
At the exchange of only 10-15 people, what can be the turnover? From where can the price rise? Grin
Need another exchange!
EDL is low price now, i hope it up to 0.1$, it go to moon Smiley

of course will do , just need some time and patience .
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
Hi
"Baikal:
-ASIC is coming!
Edollar:

Anyway, at current network hashrate, if Baikal starts mining with 100 x 20KH ASICS, they can undo the hard fork easy.
how?

Google "51% attack"... And, I think, history records something similar involving Bitmain, Bitcoin Cash and segwit fork...

It seems that bitmain too released a ASIC miner for cryptonight (ships in may, but they have listed it on their site - Antminer X3)
Activity: 4
EDL is low price now, i hope it up to 0.1$, it go to moon Smiley
This coin will be a surprise for a lot of hodlers , i believe this coin will follow Verge and will go up and up
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
it seems the exchange does not work again! Therefore, the price does not change.
A bad exchange Angry
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yay! Finally stocks.exchange tradings have been started, Congrats! Countdown to Airdrop#3 has been started! So, where all those, who were waite for that moment? Why so shy?Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
So EDL is now Tradeable on Stocks.Exchange  Cheesy

Yeah and very cheap at the moment, good opportunity to buy earlier. I am waiting for 2nd exchange as I don't have an account with Stocks.Exchange.
Activity: 7
So EDL is now Tradeable on Stocks.Exchange  Cheesy
Activity: 76
Edollar is now available on mineAllCrypto. Enjoy!

Mining EDC with cryptnight algo :

• Stratum  : pool.mineallcrypto.com:7496
  • User     : YOUR_EDC_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7496 -u edqXLtrznMjj6KjP5MW7pq2fLoD3X9jHE7vBgJ64HUowhf6gMuroohEJkLpsJJGPMvWMT5egv3mpMf9 b2RXCrgdN36sg65N4r -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7496 -u edqXLtrznMjj6KjP5MW7pq2fLoD3X9jHE7vBgJ64HUowhf6gMuroohEJkLpsJJGPMvWMT5egv3mpMf9 b2RXCrgdN36sg65N4r -p x
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
So , any ideas when the trading will be activated on Stocks.Exchange ?
Anyone?
Devs?

Devs also does not know, because it depends not from them... We just need to wait a bit
Activity: 60
So , any ideas when the trading will be activated on Stocks.Exchange ?
Anyone?
Devs?
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
This is the worst news that cryptonote ASIC are released.

totally agree, especially dangerous for new/small hashrate cryptonote coins...
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
"Baikal:
-ASIC is coming!
Edollar:

how?

Activity: 445
This is the worst news that cryptonote ASIC are released.
Activity: 14
Means The new f3 aintminer does not support the hard fork
Pages:
Jump to: