Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 19. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Congrats to list on exchange. Maybe I was lucky because so many users blame this exchange but I did not have any problem with them and I traded there a several times.

But it seems that edollar is not possible to trade there yet. Do you have any idea where it will be tradeable?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Ole great news congratulations EDOLLAR team with the arrival of the first exchange, for now I will keep my edollar maintenance for a future see if it comes at an interesting price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I still can't sync windows gui/daemon or Linux daemon.

use this : You can manually type edollard --add-exclusive-node 77.103.133.157:33030
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
guys, this exchange is weird but dont wrorry it will work.
we listed the b2bcoin 3 months ago there, and it happened same thing, just wait a bit.
the team is slow, but they work Wink
Activity: 55
I still can't sync windows gui/daemon or Linux daemon.
Activity: 39
Yes, something appears broken.
Activity: 9
Trade is closed, no one buy nothing...

But the BID/ASK trades are there...
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Beware the massive bid/ask spread right now. Some poor schmuck bought a couple of EDL at 8991 Sats while an equally poor schmuck sold a boatload of EDL at 1 Sat. This generally means the market isn't working quite right yet (ie - matching buyers with sellers).

Activity: 38
There is something strange on SE, all transactions seems locked. There are people available to buy EDC/EDL at same price or more of the offers but nothing. I’m wrong?
Nothing is wrong, this initial lock is normal during debugging phase. EDL name is now properly set on SE. EDL deposits are being accepted and confirmed within seconds.
BUY/SELL orders are properly queued. Listing is evolving as expected.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
There is something strange on SE, all transactions seems locked. There are people available to buy EDC/EDL at same price or more of the offers but nothing. I’m wrong?

Or this is just saturday, and everybody out of home)) Hope everything works good and fast!
Activity: 23
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Congrats everybody who participates in EDL! This is really great news about exchange!:) Finally!
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
stock.exchange work EDC ? why not EDL ?  great guys e.dollar to the moon 1$ in the end of the year

Great news. I'm glad the coin has finally been listed. Keep up the good work devs.
Activity: 60
The transaction speed is one very very pleasant surprise and something that HAS TO BE MENTIONED by the community.

This is ULTRA FAST guys.

Almost the second faster transaction speed i have ever encountered  , with XRP being on top.

Congrats to the team and just hope for the best  , for this technology.

FYI , the StocksExchange deposit option works flawlessly , my transcations passed in less than 2 minutes using the 64bit GUI wallet version.

Congrats again.
I'm trying for 1EDC (EDL) for 0.000001 BTC. Let's see if I will succeed within a few days Huh Cheesy
Hello Cheesy

I made two transfers to stock.exchange and it arrived in a couple of minutes.
I hope that stock.excange will soon update EDC in EDL, only this. Thanks for the hard work!
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Nice to see us on our first exchange!  Congrats EDL team and community.  Thank you for all your hard work and perseverance. Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Just did a test deposit with stocks.exchange using the old cli wallet. Let's see if they manage to not screw this up...

UPDATE - deposit went through okay. As is always the case w/ stocks.exchange, YMMV.

UPDATE 2 - did a second deposit and it went through.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
stock.exchange work EDC ? why not EDL ?  great guys e.dollar to the moon 1$ in the end of the year
Activity: 52
strangely earned, let's see how the coins will reach, but the daemon daemon has not synchronized, but the purse writes that everything is ok.
Pages:
Jump to: