Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 33. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Airdrop ended. Is there any more to come?

We have another airdrop. Follow us on facebook, discord to know when it happen.

Hope you will inform us here also(same time as at FB and Discord), because I do not use them ))
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
great great coin . but need one exchange and gui wallet ?
maybe Cryptonia or coinsmarkets  .
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

stocks.exchange added a lot of new coins. EDL is not present
Activity: 126

We have another airdrop. Follow us on facebook, discord to know when it happen.
Activity: 29
Shitcoin??   Exchange?  Huh

ATM, the project looks like a headless chicken.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Shitcoin??   Exchange?  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
I missed this airdrop  Angry I thought this one would be sketchy but it looks like have some potential to gain some consistent volume.
Activity: 39
Thanks guys for the updates. The only question I have is why did you use eDollar for the coin name if there is already one that exists? http://www.edollar.online/ site exists and can be mined with another algo. Hopefully it doesn't cause confusion on the exchanges.
Their marketing is Dollar Online. They have edollar.online domain name I guess because it was cheaper than dollar.online (which is available for $1400 or less Smiley)

When Dollar Online has a bit of money they could always tidy that up I guess by getting the correct domain name.
Activity: 16
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
what about new exchange markets?? i hope it will be added soon

you can see this information higher on topic

They contacted stocks.exchange and crex24.com and they said it will be done in a few days... Thats the only thing they are getting from the exchanges
Activity: 49
what about new exchange markets?? i hope it will be added soon
Activity: 140
If the airdrop is over. I would suggest remove the Aidrop from the title of the thread :/
There were promised one more airdrop at the end of previous month, but it didn't happen (or I missed that). Hope there will be one more.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
If the airdrop is over. I would suggest remove the Aidrop from the title of the thread :/

They contacted stocks.exchange and crex24.com and they said it will be done in a few days... Thats the only thing they are getting from the exchanges

thanks you! ok, lets wait a few days...
Activity: 32
maybe crypto-bridge.org ?
Activity: 76
any news about exchanges?
any news about exchanges?
Activity: 19
It seems like Many people are not following edl's discord channel. If you had done that then you should've known that the dev team encountered a bug in the gui wallet. That's why they delayed it. Plus people who think creating a gui wallet from scratch is easy... Try programming yourself and you've to make sure that it's unique... It's eye catching.. Plus if it lacks security then what's the point. Remember: they are not copying it, they are actually making it from the scratch.

Now, the actual words from them

http://img.techpowerup.org/180214/20180214-081223.jpg

Now, the screenshots

http://img.techpowerup.org/180214/comb09022018103121.jpg

Thank you! This is very encouraging. Looking forward to. Looks very cool!
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Great news!! I Hope in a great future for edl!
Activity: 76
It seems like Many people are not following edl's discord channel. If you had done that then you should've known that the dev team encountered a bug in the gui wallet. That's why they delayed it. Plus people who think creating a gui wallet from scratch is easy... Try programming yourself and you've to make sure that it's unique... It's eye catching.. Plus if it lacks security then what's the point. Remember: they are not copying it, they are actually making it from the scratch.

Now, the actual words from them

Now, the screenshots

Pages:
Jump to: