Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 32. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Devs...was there a premine for edollar? First block shows 305 millions coins as output. I was under the assumption there was no premine?
Just asking...

hash    outputs    size [kB]    version
1d976c186417d1923061ce64e613fa0f466086b52436b7986d6d2c165a2191d1    305312773.000000    136808414554.3281    1
Activity: 24
Thread Redesigning completed successfully... Tell us how you feel  Smiley

excellent design, now just waiting for exchange listing. Joined Telegram Grup.
hope the coin for great future Smiley
Activity: 391
Merit: 105

The redesign looks great, good work! No need to rush the GUI wallet. Better have a solid launch rather than a buggy release.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
----------------------------------------------------------
Telegram ---- >> 5 members   https://t.me/joinchat/Fivc5kBsSOHzlxSPG8I9dA
Telegram admin ---- >> BlackGrimReaper
-----------------------------------------------------------
Exchange: Applied
Stocks.Exchange ---- >> listing in progress
Crex24 ---- >> listing in progress
Altcoin.Io ---- >> listing in progress
SouthXchange  ---- >> listing in progress
TradeOgre ---- >> listing in progress
Btc-Alpha ---- >> listing in progress
Airdrop #3 ---- >> Will be on 3rd day after the successful listing of our coin in any exchange
Network Hash Rate: ---- >>927.28 KH/sec
Difficulty: ---- >>111,274,175
1 KH/s ---- >> Estimate  2661.12 EDL/day
Price $---- >>  A) 0.0001  B) 0.001   C) 0.01     D) 0.1      E)  1
Activity: 18
I saw already the Image of the redesigned ANN in discord. Also the look of the wallet very nice flat and i think you have to be perfectionist and want to offer a wallet without any bugs. I think you guys are working hard to realize what u promise. If u`ll be able to bring the micro payment system and so on to daily use next year i think this project is really promising.

The sadness is people in edl community dont understand that good thinks dont come out of the box. Just want to make fast money. Really brainless. I believe in what u are doin and appriciate your work. Go on like this and believer will be high rewarded. Not today or tomorrow but in next 2 years crypto will be big. Also edl.

Greetings from germany
Activity: 8
Here, explain to me, why create such projects if it is already better them such as Tether USD

that how competition works my friend. if there are no competition there is no innovation.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Here, explain to me, why create such projects if it is already better them such as Tether USD
Activity: 19
To us while it is bad, give us urgently a medicine)))
Activity: 126
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
any news about exchanges?
no news.... I Hope to see edl in stock Exchange soon!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
In the end what happened with Edollar? The Devs were talking for a long time about how they would get into an exchange very soon and it seems that it is nothing. Is this project still underway? I see that there are already images of the gnu wallet, but there is news from the exchange? we hope some news soon?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
i think this project will rise soon
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
Hi EDL team
How are things going with your development? Any prospects for exchange listings yet?
Activity: 210
good luck to you Devs, I believe in your project you have to succeed, the main thing do not stop!
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
I'm still trying to figure out who the hardworker from Nigeria is - I thought they were all princes that want to wire me their fortune?
Activity: 23
Sorry for my prediction: 0 miners of EDS in august. New refined prediction: 0 miners in May. Now hashrate only 886.85 KH/sec.
  Hardworker from Nigeria only copy code, rename to EDC and wait...  

What do you gain from writing negative comments here?
What do you gain from criticizing the work of others?
What do you gain from betting on someone's failure?
You have 11 posts half of which used to criticize here.
We know the risk of cryptocurrencies, you don't need to remember it every 4-5 days.

Thank you.
Activity: 140
Sorry for my prediction: 0 miners of EDS in august. New refined prediction: 0 miners in May. Now hashrate only 886.85 KH/sec.

agree with the author
Activity: 13
  Hardworker from Nigeria only copy code, rename to EDC and wait... 
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Airdrop ended. Is there any more to come?

We have another airdrop. Follow us on facebook, discord to know when it happen.
We still need good news and some report about progress of project from you, devs? In begining you promised give us report about your work each week and I believe you like, a many people there. I think if you can't do your work in time all the same we'll glad to see report about that instead of silence
best wishes!
Activity: 18
@edollar.cash check email please
Pages:
Jump to: