Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 3. (Read 67772 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 182
It's dead, Jim...

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
news ?? someone is able to continue the project ?
seems the project is dead . Sad i los money here . hope to see a Reborn .
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
ane news? devs where you?
Activity: 144
Hello,
When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know

Binance is not for any currency, it first has to be in the CMC, which has not yet occurred
Activity: 144
What is the maximum number of #EDL for trading in trades?
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Hello,
When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know
A friend, before asking about a new exchange, read the forum ... the developer does not solve the problems with the current exchange, and the problem with the network ...
maybe just give dev more times
we can only wait and hope
What should we hope for? The developer threw this coin! Someone in the guise of new developers wrote a couple of posts on this forum and that's it! No work is being done on this coin, the coin is dead and we lost time and money. This is another shitcoin!
I have to agree with you!
We were deceived again!
What should we hope for? The developer threw this coin! Someone in the guise of new developers wrote a couple of posts on this forum and that's it! No work is being done on this coin, the coin is dead and we lost time and money. This is another shitcoin!
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
seems the project is dead . i lost all my money in this coin . sadly at start the project was good
At the graviex exchange, the wallet is off, they write that the developers do not solve the problem with the coin ... Why is there no representative of the developer of the coin? The project is dead?
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I missed this airdrop  I figured this one would be crude yet it would seem that can possibly increase some predictable volume.
It looks like the developer threw this coin ... The coin is dying, no news, no exchange ...  Huh
Activity: 1
any news are this coin alive ?
Pages:
Jump to: