Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 5. (Read 67772 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
No fork for edollar??
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I got this information from the telegram group:
Edollar is a project based on cryptonight. After a few months the main developer stopped working on EDL due to health problems. Now, two collaborators are developing a different coin, CLH for ClashCoin, and annouced that will accept EDL on a 50K EDL to 1 CLH ratio as soon as they finish the CLH platform. Anyway, EDL is still listed and tradeable on Stocks.exchange and Graviex.

I have nearly 7k EDL so that my CLH after swap will be 0.14 Undecided
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Edollar is a project based on cryptonight. After a few months the main developer stopped working on EDL due to health problems. Now, two collaborators are developing a different coin, CLH for ClashCoin, and annouced that will accept EDL on a 50K EDL to 1 CLH ratio as soon as they finish the CLH platform. Anyway, EDL is still listed and tradeable on Stocks.exchange and Graviex.

That's a brutal conversion rate: I'll end up with just 2.25 CLH. Any info on the total coin supply, as I imagine it must be a lot lower than EDL's ~7B?

Which reminded me of that most infamous of Nigerian hardworkers, @gidiara:

Sorry for my prediction: 0 miners of EDS in august. New refined prediction: 0 miners in May. Now hashrate only 886.85 KH/sec.
  Hardworker from Nigeria only copy code, rename to EDC and wait... 

Grin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
The discord channel is fairly active and from what I can tell it looks like the following is in motion or going to occur:

1. a majority on discord chose to fork the existing coin to a new blockchain.
2. the new dev is struggling to make that happen
3. at some point we will have a narrow window to exchange our existing EDL coins for the new coin

So not totally dead, no, but definitely stuck in the proverbial mud.

good to hear i think i mine some back in the day Smiley
copper member
Activity: 124
I buy/sell crypto worldwide
The discord channel is fairly active and from what I can tell it looks like the following is in motion or going to occur:

1. a majority on discord chose to fork the existing coin to a new blockchain.
2. the new dev is struggling to make that happen
3. at some point we will have a narrow window to exchange our existing EDL coins for the new coin

So not totally dead, no, but definitely stuck in the proverbial mud.

Activity: 53
It feels like the developers of EDL are so busy that they don't seem to have time to answer questions. Do you guys still want to wait?
Activity: 112
I hope this project will continue to live . if not i will lose a lot of $$
any updates about the development of this project?
Activity: 79
Edl is dead shit who is buy this is fu...n noob 🤧🤧
Merit: 13
Anybody else can't send token from the desktop wallet?
Couldn't send the money: daemon is busy. Please try again later.

Tried to send them to an exchange and got this ....  Undecided

Edit: Worked now after 5th attempt....
Activity: 14
EDL will come back, trust me!
Don't know about it's price on Stocks.Exchange but on TradeOgre is was pumped to 2 sat last weekend.

So if you're patient enough you can buy some at 1 sat and wait until it's pumped again to sell at 2 sat.

But I won't waste my electricity to mine more of that coin.

Huh This isn't even listed on TradeOgre...

You're right lol

Thought I was in another's coin topic!  Indeed, this coin looks dead and not worth mining nor buying.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Don't know about it's price on Stocks.Exchange but on TradeOgre is was pumped to 2 sat last weekend.

So if you're patient enough you can buy some at 1 sat and wait until it's pumped again to sell at 2 sat.

Huh This isn't even listed on TradeOgre...

i dream of airdrops all day every day

exchange listing?

Both of you idiots should do more reading and less posting.

There aren't any more airdrops because the dev disappeared.
This shitcoin is already listed on stocks.exchange and probably a few other shitexchanges. Maybe tradeogre; who cares, since the price hasn't climbed above 1 sat in months.

Activity: 1
exchange listing?

Activity: 6
i dream of airdrops all day every day
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I hope this project will continue to live . if not i will lose a lot of $$
Activity: 45
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Hi all
If this coin is dead, i propose you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-b2b-coin-b2b-pow-cryptonight-low-supply-no-premine-exchange-2098163
If not sorry for this message, tell me i ll delete it

I checked the first and last couple of pages of that ANN thread and learned that there is only one dev; the wallet does not require you to type your password twice to make sure it matches; a user lost 10.5k B2B coins because of that; the dev was very condescending when said user pointed out that password verification has been on the to-do list for 3 months now.

In short, B2B looks like just another shitcoin run by a kid out of his college dorm room.

I checked the first and last couple of pages of that ANN thread and learned that there is only one dev; the wallet does not require you to type your password twice to make sure it matches;
It is fixed

the dev was very condescending when said user pointed out that password verification has been on the to-do list for 3 months now
You know, people can have bad day Wink
you can read the other pages, no other complains.

In short, B2B looks like just another shitcoin run by a kid out of his college dorm room
His identity is known by everyone, contrary to many project

Anyway it was just an advice.
I hope EDL will be back, i mined something like 100 k

Good luck!
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: