Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 69. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Can someone explain to me why pending balance is still at 0 despite the high number of shares that have already been submitted successfully?
i am mining at pool.edollar.cash

I'm assuming you just barely started mining within the last couple of hours right? If that's the case then it's perfectly normal. Your pending/paid balance only goes up when the pool finds a block and that given block has a maturity depth of 60.
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
Can someone explain to me why pending balance is still at 0 despite the high number of shares that have already been submitted successfully?

wait several hours.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Racing stripes on Internet Explorer logo? :-)

not bad, but colors... aaww my eyes!

agree, that red is tear out one's eyes.  Change it  much more quite color.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Please fix the google form link

It clearly says the airdrop has ended in the first page... Seems like nobody can read nowadays lol.

When have you known people to actually read posts?
Activity: 84
All your words sound convincing until I tried to log on to the website! You can provide the proof of this statement: "We are a team of software R&D previously working on Bitcoin project"?

They can be visible or not, who cares? If they prove to be proactive and responsible to their project well enough, then the coin will fly.

It clearly says the airdrop has ended in the first page... Seems like nobody can read nowadays lol.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
All your words sound convincing until I tried to log on to the website! You can provide the proof of this statement: "We are a team of software R&D previously working on Bitcoin project"?
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
I don't understand, Airdrop link fixed Huh
Website still down. Dev please reply smthg
There is a problem with vps provider, our server was shutdown but they only reply our ticket after the new year holiday Sad. We will bring website up soon.

Okay, at least the pool is working, I only need that. Website can be down until 2 Jan, no problems at all.

Thanks for the update, figured it had something to do with the holiday season. December 25 launch is right after Xmas and New years xD everything is pretty much closed/ delayed.
There is a problem with vps provider, our server was shutdown but they only reply our ticket after the new year holiday Sad. We will bring website up soon.

Okay, at least the pool is working, I only need that. Website can be down until 2 Jan, no problems at all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Dang, hope you work it out soon.  Any timeline for exchanges?
Activity: 126
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Tell me please when you plan to conduct a bounty campaign for social media, I would like to be one of the first to participate)
Regards Denis
Hi, I made 1 logo for your currency. Tell me if you like.

https://imgur.com/GZ7i2Zx

It's no problem if it looks like some popular logo such as IE. But I think slight dark colors will do the job better. Anyway I like your product.
Activity: 168
maybe they just rebooted VPS and get new IP address  Wink

maybe we're scammed & mining Monero for them  Shocked

maybe we should mine HCN or something more stable   Roll Eyes
Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: