Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 105. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
BFL status:
7 BFL Singles, July 17 order. Current shipping date: still June 26...
I expect at least 3 weeks before they arrive.

By that time, avalon chips will arrive, releasing the 2000 treasury shares.
I guess this explains the current sell walls...

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
any plans on lowering the CogF2 share price? With the current price of Cognitive they won't sell at all...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Who knows, Jody is alluding to the problem being a supply chain issue which I have no idea how they don't have their supply chain together by now.

I'm sure its less the supply chain, and more every unit being carefully "tested" for 4 months before being sent to the customer.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
I've suffered from a local internet outage this week. Our miners are still hashing away because everything is redundant for them, but the script to send out divs runs on a machine separate from that network. I just got home and will be sending them manually within ten minutes. Sorry for the delay here!

As for the Singles, I've still got no word from BFL on the matter. Hopefully it will be soon...
Activity: 109
Is anyone else just ridiculously disappointed in our singles order?  BFL sure didn't get very far on singles this week.
Ridiculously disappointed with BFL is huge understatement.  Their progress over the last 14 months has been unbelievable, still seems like their plodding away at a snails pace.
I wonder how man orders their getting these days?

Who knows, Jody is alluding to the problem being a supply chain issue which I have no idea how they don't have their supply chain together by now.
Activity: 224
where is our dividend this week? Huh
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
Is anyone else just ridiculously disappointed in our singles order?  BFL sure didn't get very far on singles this week.
Ridiculously disappointed with BFL is huge understatement.  Their progress over the last 14 months has been unbelievable, still seems like their plodding away at a snails pace.
I wonder how man orders their getting these days?
Activity: 109
Cog.F2 is listed now. When do you plan to release the shares?
At current main share price, investing in the fund is not very attractive though...
It will get better when the ActM madness is over.
legendary
What's a GPU?
I think we should set up a process for transfering cognitive-PT shares on ltc- global to full privilage shares on btc-tc. i asked burnside about it and was told to ask the security issuer. There should be a way to convert PT shares to direct shares.

I'll make that option available soon Smiley
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
I think we should set up a process for transfering cognitive-PT shares on ltc- global to full privilage shares on btc-tc. i asked burnside about it and was told to ask the security issuer. There should be a way to convert PT shares to direct shares.
legendary
What's a GPU?
I'm working with BTC-TC to resolve this, so it shouldn't be a problem at all. As a backup, yes we could simply list on another exchange.
Activity: 104
COG.F2 is getting a low score on BTCT. Is there a plan B?
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
any news about new ASIC's in the Future?

How come the Share Price is going down?

I thought Cognitive have a better situation than bASIC Mining?
legendary
What's a GPU?
We mined over BTC30 this week so dividend is going to be higher than it has been in a long time Smiley
legendary
What's a GPU?
Garr255, if I may ask, what is your position on this SEC "incident"?

This is an announcement that I know will have varied opinions (Some will likely buy because of this, some will likely sell):

I do wish for Cognitive to comply with US and international regulations. I believe this "legitimization" would be beneficial for everyone involved. Obviously, this is an extremely long and difficult process. I will make announcements as things progress, but as of now, no action is being taken.

I will be speaking closely with the owner of BTC-TC and legal advisors regarding the matter.

Best,
Garrett
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
The presence of the SEC lead to a wild discussion about the future of BTC-TC and peaked when burnside published possible consequences for US share issuers and holders. After a day everyone calmed down and BTC-TC won't be closing it's doors to US citizens.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Garr255, if I may ask, what is your position on this SEC "incident"?
Activity: 224
http://btc.re/?t=miningcalc
0.00001609/Mh * 377Mh/share * 7days * 50%dividend = 0.021

However, we had 2 days at previous difficulty as well.
My calculation put us to 0.0227 for this week...

According to the latest news Cog has 393Gh which is approx 37.7Mhs/share

with your calculation the div should be 0.0023
^ This ^
Last week was only one day with BFL rig...
Edit: indeed, it looks like the 377Mh/share is not correct.. even Garr quoted me there  Undecided
Thanks for the correction!
Jump to: