Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 102. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Garr, any update?  It looks like our singles shipped?

Jalapenos: Feb 2, 2013

Little Singles: Oct. 11, 2012 pay date No LS shipped today

Singles: July 15, 2012 pay date

MiniRigs: MiniRigs for June 25 (2nd 500gh/s unit) and July 28 for 1st 500 gh/s
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Let's go Garrett! Your security is what got me interested in the first place, and the only one I've held since I started. I have a good confidence in your ability of management, let's get some updates, man..

He said he really can't give any more info on the 28nm chips till the company releases the chips.. maybe he's working with active mining.

One thing I do know is that, BFL is a few days away from shipping their 7 Singles which will double our hashrate.  (If my math is right)

Probably dumb to be selling this stock right now. :p

At this price I am buying more.

I think he has a good thing going with this next gen of chips.

Beat you to it!

Well I have been buying all the way down slowly, and I will keep buying. I doubt it will hit new highs until after we get either of the new chips going so I'm in no hurry and looking for the best price I can get:)

The BFL order date was July 14 and they shipped out july 5th yesterday.  Good thing to keep an eye on.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Let's go Garrett! Your security is what got me interested in the first place, and the only one I've held since I started. I have a good confidence in your ability of management, let's get some updates, man..

He said he really can't give any more info on the 28nm chips till the company releases the chips.. maybe he's working with active mining.

One thing I do know is that, BFL is a few days away from shipping their 7 Singles which will double our hashrate.  (If my math is right)

At this price I am buying more.

I think he has a good thing going with this next gen of chips.

Beat you to it!

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Do you know where we are on the Avalon order list?  Did you order with a group buy?
Activity: 60
Any plans for those 2000 new shares?
I just wanted to chime in and say: Our large 28nm order is NOT with Butterfly Labs.

I'll be back with a thorough update soon Smiley

Cointerra?
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
I just wanted to chime in and say: Our large 28nm order is NOT with Butterfly Labs.

I'll be back with a thorough update soon Smiley
Activity: 224
Friday/Saturday, August 16/17, 2013 Shipping Update
by BFL_Jody  , 08-17-2013 at 03:55 PM
Jalapenos: December 10, 2012 pay date

Little Singles: Oct. 1, 2012 pay date No Little Singles shipped today

Singles: July 3, 2012 pay date

MiniRigs: MiniRigs for June 23 (2nd 500gh/s unit) and July 22 for 1st 500 gh/s

Any idea the date ours were ordered?
july 14

Any idea the date ours were ordered?

Please oh please don't tell me http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch/ was the secret 28nm producer LOL

It looks like you can spend your chip credits on one, maybe we should entertain that?
Activity: 222
Please oh please don't tell me http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch/ was the secret 28nm producer LOL
at the moment of writing, another 130k chips have gone out, and will proceed to ship more as we get them. ( and no, they are not samples.)
    - Quoted from Yifu, in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2947834

Seems like the Avalon chips are getting shipped now. Please let us know if you get any delivery notice, garr. Wink

Nice dividends! Smiley
yea, finally everything is working this week. Smiley
Activity: 101
I think it's a good idea, but it's also something that should be voted on by the shareholders.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
As long as the funds are going towards purchasing and managing hardware, I am for it.  If the issuing of additional contracts coincides with XXX developer company's public announcement, the additional contracts may get a little more attention from the community.  Ideally they would mention Cognitive somehow as one of their larger customers.  That would be cool, and just an idea.
Peace

How I see it :
The group buy more efficient hardware with COG.F2. Once the hardware operating, Cognitive can advertise as the most efficient mining company ever. As a consequence, the price per share will skyrocket.
Activity: 82
I don't have a problem with the additional COG.F2 contracts.  It may help to release the additional contracts and release details about the developer and the chip deal at the same time.  If so, those shares would sell much quicker.
Jump to: