Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 106. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
http://btc.re/?t=miningcalc
0.00001609/Mh * 377Mh/share * 7days * 50%dividend = 0.021

However, we had 2 days at previous difficulty as well.
My calculation put us to 0.0227 for this week...

According to the latest news Cog has 393Gh which is approx 37.7Mhs/share

with your calculation the div should be 0.0023
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
looks like cog is walled off between .50 & .6445 now.

it wont stay, cog is pretty solid and more stuff is one the way. im just holding.
Next dividend should be around 0.023/share...
This is about 10x what it was 2 weeks ago, while share price only rose 2x compared to june average.
And cogs hashing power will double quite soon..

0.023??are you kidding??last week was 0.00090649.it means almost 25 times!!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
http://btc.re/?t=miningcalc
0.00001609/Mh * 377Mh/share * 7days * 50%dividend = 0.021

However, we had 2 days at previous difficulty as well.
My calculation put us to 0.0227 for this week...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
This is about 10x what it was 2 weeks ago, while share price only rose 2x compared to june average.

.023/share?  That seems pretty high; 240 coins mined?

it wont stay, cog is pretty solid and more stuff is one the way. im just holding.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
why are people buying this for .91BTC. It's not profitable even with 960gh/s now which we don't have. That's 92Mh/s per .91BTC share

you are in the minority if you are asking this question Roll Eyes

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

The pirate gets what he long deserved,
However currency or stock or digitalcurrency or whathave you,
if it originates within the US, its the SECs buisness.... NOW

Soo ... I request,
you consider,
thats all.

Nothing in the SEC's pursuit of pirate indicated that they were even remotely going to start pursuing bitcoin exchanges and companies like bASIC or Cognitive.  This case represents the criminal charges brought forward towards him for his ponzi scheme.  By nature of the crime and law, it was a SEC case.  Its a big leap to assume that they're going after any US company running a bitcoin mining cooperative, unless it were exposed likewise as a ponzi scheme, and several complaints were brought forward to police.
Activity: 267
What in the world is going on? Shares down at .4XBTC.
Activity: 476
The first is by definition not flawed.

The pirate gets what he long deserved,
However currency or stock or digitalcurrency or whathave you,
if it originates within the US, its the SECs buisness.... NOW

Soo ... I request,
you consider,
thats all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 257
Trust No One
Dear Garr,

given the lastest press development and speaking as a minor shareholder in
your operation I request you consider registration with the SEC.

Thank you for your attention.

What did I miss?

Trandon Shavers going to jail soon?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Dear Garr,

What did I miss?
Activity: 476
The first is by definition not flawed.
Dear Garr,

In the original COG.F there was no such clause, but I do believe you bring up a good point here. How about we add this to the COG.F2 contract: "If said hardware is not delivered within six months from the sale of the first COG.F2 contract, all contracts will be converted into Cognitive shares regardless what the hardware situation is."

I would vote "No" on this. This allows for the possibility of existing Cognitive shares to be diluted.

Adding more shares but at the same time adding more mining power so hashes per share  go up = good.
Adding more shares but mining power stays the same so hashes per share go down = bad.

Alright, we won't change anything then Smiley

this still doesn't explain what happens to my money if the said units never arrive or take longer than expected ( four months ) to arrive. Is there really no clause for this situation? If so I'm far from being involved with this fund. I've seen in the past companies promise to met deadlines and I'm well aware of that. Expecting it in the future is a moronic expectation IMO.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
In the original COG.F there was no such clause, but I do believe you bring up a good point here. How about we add this to the COG.F2 contract: "If said hardware is not delivered within six months from the sale of the first COG.F2 contract, all contracts will be converted into Cognitive shares regardless what the hardware situation is."

I would vote "No" on this. This allows for the possibility of existing Cognitive shares to be diluted.

Adding more shares but at the same time adding more mining power so hashes per share  go up = good.
Adding more shares but mining power stays the same so hashes per share go down = bad.

Alright, we won't change anything then Smiley
Activity: 634
Merit: 500

legendary
What's a GPU?

if COF.F2 passes how long will it take for deliverance ?

I'm aiming for four months as a maximum, but that will only happen if the companies we purchase from deliver on time. BitFury is fairly reputable already and I am fully confident that they will meet or do better than this time frame.

what if it doesn't take four mouths? Do we then get our money back?

If it takes less that four months: All is well and you get your Cognitive shares early.
If it takes longer: Although this is a very small chance, it is a part of the risk here.

so if it takes longer we wait longer? What if it never comes? Is there a cutoff date or is our money gone?

I'm aiming for four months as a maximum, but that will only happen if the companies we purchase from deliver on time. BitFury is fairly reputable already and I am fully confident that they will meet or do better than this time frame.

If it takes less that four months: All is well and you get your Cognitive shares early.
If it takes longer: Although this is a very small chance, it is a part of the risk here.

so if it takes longer we wait longer? What if it never comes? Is there a cutoff date or is our money gone?
legendary
What's a GPU?

Jump to: