Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 45. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
That is a big problem. It seems that all mining company are scams. It is a miracle that Cognitive is not.
Cognitive may be soon the only alive mining company that isn't a scam. The price per share will definitely skyrocket.

How are you so sure that Cognitive isn't a scam?
Activity: 544
Merit: 500

I don't have any skin in the game, but waiting until half of the units have arrived seems fair.  Undecided
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The old equipment barely has a contribution to the upcoming dividend. CogF & CogF2 holders deserve to get their share in the profits of the CT gear. You should convert now.
Remember that every day of mining now equals a week of mining in 3 months.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
The Contract does specify though it says when the hardware arrives. Partially arrived is still arrived and as far as I can tell those 2 funds combined contributed about 700btc. The current value of cognitive main sits around 700btc so please explain more about this decision and the decision making process. Why the delay in converting?
Once again don't currently nor ever have held cog.f1 or 2
and i  think the cointerra machines are pay by f1 and f2.so the f1 and f2 should get the dividends now.

I would like it to be converted asap but it is true that this point wasn't specified.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
The Contract does specify though it says when the hardware arrives. Partially arrived is still arrived and as far as I can tell those 2 funds combined contributed about 700btc. The current value of cognitive main sits around 700btc so please explain more about this decision and the decision making process. Why the delay in converting?

and i  think the cointerra machines are pay by f1 and f2.so the f1 and f2 should get the dividends now.
Activity: 110

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What is the status of shares being converted?

Edit: I do not think this has been answered because there will be a div before the rest of the hardware arrives and nothing has been stated about the fairness of the shares not being converted before then and the reason as to why they won't be.

I do not own any of cog.f1 or 2

Fair question. Because the contract didn’t specify when f1 and f2 were going to be converted, it's been decided that they will be converted when half of the hardware gets here this week. Garrett talked with CoinTerra, and they confirmed that the hardware should indeed be here in the next few days.

- Samuel
Activity: 53
Cognitive-PR

When will FIMB be repaid in full?
Activity: 109

This was already answered.

Edit: I do not think this has been answered because there will be a div before the rest of the hardware arrives and nothing has been stated about the fairness of the shares not being converted before then and the reason as to why they won't be.

I do not own any of cog.f1 or 2

so what do you think of the CT machines, from a unbiased miners perspective? yeah we know they haven't met the requirements, but how is the design, usability, heat, noise , initial setup?

Garret says he plans to do a review of all of the hardware once things calm down a bit. But if you really need it now, I can likely get you more information.

- Samuel
hey garr,
whats with the hash rate drop, did u talk to CT about the said defective units?

Unfortunately some of the units have faulty firmware. They need to be fixed so they don't corrupt when the power cycles. Garrett is working on this problem, but the plan is to move the units to a location in Washington at the end of next week where this shouldn't be a problem.

- Samuel
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1033
But less efficient doesn't mean unprofitable. You'd have to show me some real analysis for me to believe it's not worth the time.

It is profitable to run it. BUT it is more profitable to sell it than to mine with it.

It was even mentioned why: there are people who want to buy mining hardware and do not care about doing "real analysis".
Activity: 222
But less efficient doesn't mean unprofitable. You'd have to show me some real analysis for me to believe it's not worth the time.
Why sell the non-CT hardware?

The new hardware is more efficient, and right now it is better to allocate time and funds to the newest hardware.

- Samuel
Activity: 222
Why sell the non-CT hardware?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
28th?? can we get the ipo price  5B per share back  with the dividends??
Well I certainly think we're heading that way and beyond Smiley
thank you for your hard wortk,I am so glad to invest in cog rather than basic-mining, it seems the CEO have ran away.

That is a big problem. It seems that all mining company are scams. It is a miracle that Cognitive is not.
Cognitive may be soon the only alive mining company that isn't a scam. The price per share will definitely skyrocket.
Activity: 224
hey garr,
whats with the hash rate drop, did u talk to CT about the said defective units?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
 Grin It was meant in humor, i couldn't be that accurately wrong on purpose from my mobile.

so what do you think of the CT machines, from a unbiased miners perspective? yeah we know they haven't met the requirements, but how is the design, usability, heat, noise , initial setup?
Pages:
Jump to: