Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 49. (Read 300616 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

It's not about getting away with the money from COG.

Cognitive ordered hardware, it's already paid.

Is someone in touch with Cointerra ?
Activity: 213
Merit: 102
phone calls go unanswered too......
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Much harder to steal if someone else is taking care of monies.

You nailed it.

+1
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

Everyone agree to hire new staff for Cognitive. Please do it Garrett.

Much harder to steal if someone else is taking care of monies.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Everyone agree to hire new staff for Cognitive. Please do it Garrett.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Garr,
this is the second time in a couple of weeks you have promised financial reports,progress updates and to adress the transparency issues thats killing this asset at the moment, without following trough.

Please understand that it is detrimental to both ones reputation and mental health when one promises something and dont follow up. Better not promise anything.

That beeing said I understand this thing kinda blew up in your face, and starting college etc is taking up your pecious time,but i kindly urge you:

Hire some secretary/pr guy/accountant to take care of all the backoffice tasks that comes with managing a couple of 100 thousand dollar company/asset.

try http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins and search for exel skillz or something.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
I will return with a detailed update this evening.

Cheers,
Garrett
Is it still yesterday evening over there?
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
All info will be coming online this week, along with our first batch of Terraminers!

Cheers,
Garrett

PS, for added transparency, I will even be including the tracking numbers for all of the Terraminers!

Don't waste time announcing/promising. Just do it.

By "all info" you hopefully mean back until last October. Do it.
+1
JUST DO IT ,man.
we need action ,not words.
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
All info will be coming online this week, along with our first batch of Terraminers!

Cheers,
Garrett

PS, for added transparency, I will even be including the tracking numbers for all of the Terraminers!

Don't waste time announcing/promising. Just do it.

By "all info" you hopefully mean back until last October. Do it.
Activity: 843
since we get the machines now,when the F1 and F2 will be converted  to cog and get the dividends just like cog shareholders???
I'm shocked that the general consensus in this forum still seems to be positive on Garrett despite the fact that it seems fairly obvious he is ripping us off at this point. And has been obvious for awhile.

Not all opinions are same. When superresistant says something, you can skip it, when I say something, you should listen. The sooner you learn it, the better.

Also the general forum people are retarded, most beyond help.
Activity: 101
I don't think you were addressing me, possibly just generalizing, But nothing about this is surprising to me. I feel like I've been playing wack-a-mole with many people's outrageously positive hopes and dreams. I figured it would start to click for others when near none of any pointed questions ever get answered.

Who killed critical thinking?

Correct, I was generalizing, that was not directed at you.

I'm shocked that the general consensus in this forum still seems to be positive on Garrett despite the fact that it seems fairly obvious he is ripping us off at this point. And has been obvious for awhile.

Activity: 110
Integrity means saying what you mean and doing what you say.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You have been saying that for the last 6 weeks.  Understandable. You are very very busy.
Luckily Goat has a spare few minutes a day and can provide updates.

Someone so young with such a pretty mouth will be very popular in Jail.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Try reading and addressing some of the concerns on this page and the last first.....
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
We need to know how much hasing power we own and where it is pointed and what are the addresses that it will pay out to.

Garr this is not hard to do and you have had a lot of time to get this sorted. Please make this a priority this weekend.

Cheers,
Garrett

legendary
I'm Garrett Ian MacDonald, a high school kid who felt like creating a passive income at little cost to myself.

Does that little cost to yourself go as far as your actual time..... as it is starting to look like it.
legendary
Going by the payouts going to his address, he is mining on more than one pool.

one input shows newly generated coins, which i believe is eliguis payout, the other ones are from a different pool?

and it's safe to say by the 80x reward compared to cog's that he is mining with close to 80x the hashrate of cog's that he has pointed and this pool. How much hashrate does cog currently own in sha-256 mining hardware? as about 140GH are pointed at eliguis

legendary
today

https://blockchain.info/nl/tx/d35cac50cecd1c7ca830bd8979d70be3ef73c497625e336571b39de54a2786ea

1Garr2555P4oiAaLQqXkcdAKGg4SMt3RZS 0.38382845 BTC

1cogxXyYU2EXEbdcV9j18PWenRU7gAjt1 0.00512415 BTC
Who killed critical thinking?

Its called slandering, I heard.
Pages:
Jump to: