Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 51. (Read 300616 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Goat, do you have any feedback from the meeting to share?

ravi at cointerra said we will get stuff quickly.

however talking to other people at the company they seem to not be making stuff as fast as they want to.
Haven't you been auctioning units? Presumably you were just ahead of Garr in the queue. Or are they unrelated?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Is alincoln the only FIMB holder who has received partial repayment?

As you saw I sent an email to all FIMB holders regarding repayment. I plan on repaying 50% now and the rest as my personal mining income comes in.

I'd like repayment now...

Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Goat, do you have any feedback from the meeting to share?
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
garr ,did you  get the machine yet??
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Is alincoln the only FIMB holder who has received partial repayment?

As you saw I sent an email to all FIMB holders regarding repayment. I plan on repaying 50% now and the rest as my personal mining income comes in.

I'd like repayment now...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
At the risk of breaking my own rule about feeding bridge-dwellers:

16:27:17 < cmyers> ;;seen cmyers
16:27:17 <@gribble> cmyers was last seen in #bitcoin 12 weeks, 4 days, 21 hours, 17 minutes, and 13 seconds ago:
                     am I fucked?

I don't say much, but I do idle in #bitcoin all the time.  Sadly, #bitcoin doesn't seem to be logged somewhere to link to this witty discussion that followed.  I will have to add #bitcoin-assets to my list, I suppose.  Thanks for your highly constructive advice, troll.

Look dood, you being a retard does not make me a troll, its just you being a retard.

Also, that piece of shit chan does not seem to be logged yes, for a good reason. Its a piece of shit chan.
Activity: 118
At the risk of breaking my own rule about feeding bridge-dwellers:

16:27:17 < cmyers> ;;seen cmyers
16:27:17 <@gribble> cmyers was last seen in #bitcoin 12 weeks, 4 days, 21 hours, 17 minutes, and 13 seconds ago:
                    am I fucked?

I don't say much, but I do idle in #bitcoin all the time.  Sadly, #bitcoin doesn't seem to be logged somewhere to link to this witty discussion that followed.  I will have to add #bitcoin-assets to my list, I suppose.  Thanks for your highly constructive advice, troll.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
I also keep reading this thread for the comedy.  Im sorry its difficult to take it serious any more. The last 3 posts in order are rational yet delusion hope (if that is actually possible). Next we have Garret's best friend trying to down play the obvious disaster that is Cognitive in the last 8+ months.  Finally our favorite critic, kakobrekla, who despite his language, is right in my opinion.
Thanks for the entertainment and good luck to all still involved.
I love looking at you herp derps circlejerking 10 btc around while losing it down the sewer.

Stop slacking now and keep up the good work providing comedy, sheep.
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Wow the delusion spreads from other threads quickly.

Perhaps fewer jokes and more attention to detail and answers would serve this..."security" better.

How did the hardware pickup go? When will financial statements, mining charts/stats and mining center pictures be available?

The 1300 kh/s (how much scrypt hashrate did Cog purchase?) has brought in a whopping 0.06833 in, how much was paid for this hardware? How many workers do you have pointed towards tompool? What about elsewhere? Why is there a cog payout address and then an entity named Cognitive listed on tompool?

The Cognitive Mining website doesn't look like it's been updated since pre-December.

Is there any compensation for CoinTerra being late? How will this affect shareholders in both Cognitive and F/F2? I take it once all this massive 28TH/s hardware is added the total shares will be diluted immediately? Y'know since it only takes a push of a button apparently. How many shares are being added again? What was the official count?

How many BTC are sitting in the reserve fund? What address is that fund located at by the way?

What are the plans for the next swarm of difficulty rises that are surely to come in the next 2-8 weeks?
Activity: 110
Your only allowed to point of problems in life you can fix? That explains why this world is the way it is...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I vote for Kakobrekla, He seems highly interested in this company and I bet he will tell us every thing that is wrong with it supper fast so we/he can fix it.
Thoughts?
Kakobrekla, do you accept the nomination for Cognitive PR Manager?

Stop with the slander !! Stop with the slander !!

We have bigger fish do fry, haven't we ?

Kakobrekla is only good for comedy.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
I vote for Kakobrekla, He seems highly interested in this company and I bet he will tell us every thing that is wrong with it supper fast so we/he can fix it.

Thoughts?

Kakobrekla, do you accept the nomination for Cognitive PR Manager?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

Thoughts?

Don't underestimate kakobrekla's social skills. He'd be a perfect match for a PR campaign of this sort:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGCp8d8n90U

So -1 (you know... in a good way) from me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

Thoughts?

Great idea!

Who was pumping the price today? 0.1BTC looked so close....

pumping? you mean adding shares of a great company to ones long term holdings?

soonish we will have more Th's than we can count... 

I don't dispute Cognitive has potential Smiley I have been holding since the down turn and picked up a nice amount of shares at the low to leverage out my losses. The statement was more meant in jest, pointing out the fact we are rising.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

Thoughts?

Great idea!

Who was pumping the price today? 0.1BTC looked so close....
I am available on irc.freenode.net as "cmyers" and hang out in several bitcoin-related channels, so feel free to ping me there.

Pretty funny. A hundred wrong chans won't do you as good as a single right one. lolz nubs.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

I've been with him all day, sleeping in the same room as him tonight in Dallas, picking up our Cointerra hardware in person tomorrow!

Cheers,
Garrett

Perhaps it could be the right time to send e-mail to Havelock about COG.F and COG.F2?
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
Hey guys, thanks very much for the votes of confidence!  I originally didn't volunteer with Garr to play any official role with COG, but I would be willing to do so as much as I am able.  I work a full time software development job which leaves me very little free time, and the last thing we want to do is replace one unresponsive representative with another.  That said, I think I might be able to contribute with my presence (since I am on IRC/IM regularly while at work and can be brought in to deal with situations as they come up during USA west-cost working hours).

If Garr asks me, I'd be glad to help out however I can, but I am still hoping there will be other candidates with even more time to devote.

I am available on irc.freenode.net as "cmyers" and hang out in several bitcoin-related channels, so feel free to ping me there.

Theterabyte, your level-headedness has drawn a good amount of attention, and I and many others would love for you to play a role in the management of Cognitive. PM me and let's set up a time to chat.

Cheers,
Garrett
Activity: 118
Hey guys, thanks very much for the votes of confidence!  I originally didn't volunteer with Garr to play any official role with COG, but I would be willing to do so as much as I am able.  I work a full time software development job which leaves me very little free time, and the last thing we want to do is replace one unresponsive representative with another.  That said, I think I might be able to contribute with my presence (since I am on IRC/IM regularly while at work and can be brought in to deal with situations as they come up during USA west-cost working hours).

If Garr asks me, I'd be glad to help out however I can, but I am still hoping there will be other candidates with even more time to devote.

Pages:
Jump to: