Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 52. (Read 300616 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Hello Shareholders,

Currently, I'm on my way to Austin to speak with Cointerra regarding our order. As the contract Ravi (CT CEO) agreed to states, if they are 30 days late (after January 31) in delivering our hardware, we will receive and additional 30% of the total hashpower we ordered. I believe they will be delivering in February, and will be able to confirm either way this evening. Hopefully I will be able to pick up a few test units while in Austin in order to start generating some sizable coins for Cognitive.

A few people have inquired on managing the bookkeeping and PR for Cognitive, and I am in the process of sorting through these emails and PMs to choose whomever is most worthy.

Cheers,
Garrett

So much lulz. Quoted for preservation.

I'm picking up Garr from the Austin airport and driving him to the CoinTerra office. If he does not show up I will let you all know.

Our meeting should be very interesting.

Any update Goat?

I've been with him all day, sleeping in the same room as him tonight in Dallas, picking up our Cointerra hardware in person tomorrow!

Cheers,
Garrett
legendary
What's a GPU?
Any update Goat?

They felt in love, took the money and fled somewhere in South Pacific. They are living a happy life, far from the stress of Bitcoin world.

^Correct.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Any update Goat?

They felt in love, took the money and fled somewhere in South Pacific. They are living a happy life, far from the stress of Bitcoin world.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hello Shareholders,

Currently, I'm on my way to Austin to speak with Cointerra regarding our order. As the contract Ravi (CT CEO) agreed to states, if they are 30 days late (after January 31) in delivering our hardware, we will receive and additional 30% of the total hashpower we ordered. I believe they will be delivering in February, and will be able to confirm either way this evening. Hopefully I will be able to pick up a few test units while in Austin in order to start generating some sizable coins for Cognitive.

A few people have inquired on managing the bookkeeping and PR for Cognitive, and I am in the process of sorting through these emails and PMs to choose whomever is most worthy.

Cheers,
Garrett

I'm picking up Garr from the Austin airport and driving him to the CoinTerra office. If he does not show up I will let you all know.

Our meeting should be very interesting.

Any update Goat?
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I also vote for Terabyte if he can devote the time to it.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
clap clap clap

errrr i've never invested in any of this crap... nor any of the "business" offered in the forums.
 but yeah.. i dare say a few shareholders are certainly not seeing some important information. I'm sure you'll set it right tho... Smiley

why not just tell them you seem to have 84btc sitting in your wallet (well ~140btc) if you don't minus when you paid that other guy 35btc.

84 +35 = 140? Man can you be my accountant?

oh, good so im not the only one who saw that.

im starting to understand however some of the problems here.if people cant do basic addition the rest of this stuff has got to be miles over their head.
legendary
whatever....

are you invested in this ?
if so... please be my financial adviser.

oh and for the record my accountant does all my stuff :]

why not just tell them you seem to have 84btc sitting in your wallet (well ~140btc) if you don't minus when you paid that other guy 35btc.

Activity: 110
Are we on a mother fucking plane?  Grin

EDIT garr did you ever get my message about GTD
legendary
What's a GPU?
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

I'll be back later tonight and tomorrow with a comprehensive financials report

So you meant report about comprehensive financials rather than a comprehensive financials report?

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
Hello Shareholders,

Cheers,
Garrett

One vote for theterabyte if he's even willing to get his hands dirty Smiley

Two votes
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Hello Shareholders,

Cheers,
Garrett

One vote for theterabyte if he's even willing to get his hands dirty Smiley
Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Hello Shareholders,

Cheers,
Garrett

legendary
What's a GPU?
Hello Shareholders,

Cheers,
Garrett
Activity: 110

legendary
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
Hi all,

I'll be back later tonight and tomorrow with a comprehensive financials report and some great news regarding our upcoming hardware delivery!

hope  our machine had arrived,and f1 and f2 will transfer to cog soon so we all can get dividends
legendary
What's a GPU?
Hi all,

I'll be back later tonight and tomorrow with a comprehensive financials report and some great news regarding our upcoming hardware delivery!
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
I suppose http://tompool.org/tomcoinscrypt.jsp 1cogHCDW6ScMxuXQ5DNxS6LvLRVP18vBt
which looks like isn't currently hashing.

Code:
1cogHCDW6ScMxuXQ5DNxS6LvLRVP18vBt.1 	1484 Kh/sec

Code:
1cogHCDW6ScMxuXQ5DNxS6LvLRVP18vBt 	0.00744 	0.03079

pulled 2/10/14 0218

So much revenue. Hows that financial statement coming along?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
http://www.coindesk.com/cointerra-performance-issues-security-breach/

CoinTerra is offering compensation to early adopters of its latest TerraMiner IV mining rigs, based on the GoldStrike I ASIC.

All customers who ordered the first batch of TerraMiner IV units, scheduled to ship in December, will now receive a second rig, free of charge.

Just wondering if we could have information regarding this statement.What compensation will we be offered?

has a facility with the correct power capabilities been secured/located?
Pages:
Jump to: