Pages:
Author

Topic: SteadyTurtle.com Web Hosting with Bitcoins, Signature Campaign - Closed - page 3. (Read 19155 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
Hey everyone  Smiley

This week's payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/259ca5b616723baba0346064c00dc857c74c9c3e2006de619aad7b375fd0e9aa

Let me know if there are any issues, but I've Double checked and everything should be ok.

And rank has been changed for some members please change your signature accordingly and let me know so i can update the rank in spreadsheet aswell.

Have a great week!

Friend.

Are you sure that I have just 0.0068 to receive?

I did more than 100 constructive posts this week.

PS: If you identify a mistake. Don't send me the satoshis now. Send me together with the next payment. My bitcoin address doesn't accept deposits down to 0.001.

yes you made 100 posts but 68 were qualified for payout, please check 1st post to know which posts are not counted.

Ok. No problem...

Hey everyone  Smiley

This week's payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/259ca5b616723baba0346064c00dc857c74c9c3e2006de619aad7b375fd0e9aa

Let me know if there are any issues, but I've Double checked and everything should be ok.

And rank has been changed for some members please change your signature accordingly and let me know so i can update the rank in spreadsheet aswell.

Have a great week!

Friend.

PS: If you identify a mistake. Don't send me the satoshis now. Send me together with the next payment. My bitcoin address doesn't accept deposits down to 0.001.

Your rank is member but you are wearing Jr.Members signature may be thats why you were paid at lower rate I.e jr member' rate.
Anyway I got my payment on time as always Smiley thanks

Yes.. He is right.

Please, change my rank to Member.

My signature is updated!
Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins
Hey everyone  Smiley

Have a great week!

Friend.

yes you made 100 posts but 68 were qualified for payout, please check 1st post to know which posts are not counted.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hey everyone  Smiley

Have a great week!

Friend.

Your rank is member but you are wearing Jr.Members signature may be thats why you were paid at lower rate I.e jr member' rate.
Anyway I got my payment on time as always Smiley thanks
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
Hey everyone  Smiley

Have a great week!

Friend.

Hey everyone  Smiley

Have a great week!
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
Please, update my payment address to 19AcLEnoiQWoskfke1YDeweoKMUERBDpHx

If posssible I would like to receive the next payment in this new btc address.

Thank you very much.
Name:+Maj+
Position:Newbie
Bitcoin Address:1MajSdWmEnAH6LVBYZMJRm8thcTtRZELWE

Currently That's my post count. I hope I will be Accepted! Chow!

Thank You.

sorry its full.

Hi,
I want to leave this campaign
here is a signed message from my address
Code:
address :1G2MRcPQGRRweCG7pb83TJnqdmFS1UjSV3
message :Hi, I am asad777 from bitcointalk. I want to leave SteadyTurtle Signature Campaign [Today is October 10, 2015]
signature :IK8WsSX6RpE+PlEOG4l0v+wDsatmQ7Xm1UvSuR9fNhKiTMoxYHh4jKogjHDSCUJmUZgvXUbGhVaiub/x7GM0EGg=
please confirm to remove my signature

reason to leave : I don't have time to post

Best,
asad777

Ok best of luck.

Ranks will be updated tomorrow after payout.

My rank has gone up from Jr member to Member.I have changed the signature accordingly and request you to kindly update my rank in spreadsheet.Thanks Smiley

your signature is wrong
I am very sorry. Someone got to help me here I am not getting full code for member signature.Can someone please post it here so I can copy it?
I am trying to copy it from first post but it copies only half code

Edit : Is it ok now@SteadyTurtle

your signature is wrong, check it from your old posts

I have corrected it.

Great !!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi,
I want to leave this campaign
here is a signed message from my address
Code:
address :1G2MRcPQGRRweCG7pb83TJnqdmFS1UjSV3
message :Hi, I am asad777 from bitcointalk. I want to leave SteadyTurtle Signature Campaign [Today is October 10, 2015]
signature :IK8WsSX6RpE+PlEOG4l0v+wDsatmQ7Xm1UvSuR9fNhKiTMoxYHh4jKogjHDSCUJmUZgvXUbGhVaiub/x7GM0EGg=
please confirm to remove my signature

reason to leave : I don't have time to post

Best,
asad777
legendary

My rank has gone up from Jr member to Member.I have changed the signature accordingly and request you to kindly update my rank in spreadsheet.Thanks Smiley

your signature is wrong
I am very sorry. Someone got to help me here I am not getting full code for member signature.Can someone please post it here so I can copy it?

I have corrected it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 250
I'm a Hero Member now.

Indeed you don't pay Hero Member in this campaign. Then I'm using the Full Member signature.

Please, update the sheet and my payments!

thank you very much.

--- EDIT ---

It seems to be an error in all forum accounts. I returned to my previous signature (Jr Member). Sorry for this mistake.

You made my night, jumping from Jr. Member directly to Hero Grin.

(As already mentioned) The forum was glitchy, first we all had 1564 posts, then 0, later ranks went crazy.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Name:+Maj+
Position:Newbie
Bitcoin Address:1MajSdWmEnAH6LVBYZMJRm8thcTtRZELWE

Currently That's my post count. I hope I will be Accepted! Chow!

Thank You.
Hey everyone  Smiley

This week's payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/a208213af68db7f6a17ca0e1d6fddb01957e2b21c6a4dbe6739f4172bb27a8d4

And rank has been chaged for some members please change your signature accordingly and let me know so i can update the rank in spreadsheet aswell.

Have a great week!

note : from now alt coin board is excluded
Recived thanks
I recommend that you type your note in Bold and Underlined so everyone will see it
Hey everyone  Smiley

This week's payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/a208213af68db7f6a17ca0e1d6fddb01957e2b21c6a4dbe6739f4172bb27a8d4

And rank has been chaged for some members please change your signature accordingly and let me know so i can update the rank in spreadsheet aswell.

Have a great week!

note : from now alt coin board is excluded

your signature is wrong

My wallet address is the same
you said that you will change it

read here what i said : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12559210

i did not said i have changed it.
You said that I will recive next payment (today payment) to 1G2MRcPQGRRweCG7pb83TJnqdmFS1UjSV3
so please make sure not to send it to the old address, becauase I don't use it anymore (it is for btc-e, and I don't want to trade anymore)

your signature is wrong

read here what i said : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12559210

i did not said i have changed it.
legendary

your signature is wrong

Although I have copied and pasted it exactly as it is given by you and I have no idea why it is not displaying right.I request you to Please do not take it as fraud or any willful tempering on my part. You have right to not pay me for this week I will fix it and inform you.Thanks

your signature is wrong

your signature is wrong

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
I'm a Hero Member now.

Indeed you don't pay Hero Member in this campaign. Then I'm using the Full Member signature.

thank you very much.

Your not yet a Hero, you only have 300+ posts, it's a system glitch or like an April fools joke from the admin  Grin

Well... If this is an error. I will keep my previous signature for a while. Let's see what happens until tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
I'm a Hero Member now.

thank you very much.

Your not yet a Hero, you only have 300+ posts, it's a system glitch or like an April fools joke from the admin  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: