Pages:
Author

Topic: SteadyTurtle.com Web Hosting with Bitcoins, Signature Campaign - Closed - page 8. (Read 19155 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi,
could you please change my wallet address (for next payments) to

1CwkRM6k3Apyiz93XPHFBQgm78rDfibFtx

please tell me when you do that
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Name: smartkiller
Position: Jr. Member
Bitcoin Address: 18nphhVokxbtJBMKuDhoi7VBngGDcJMVaH

unfortunately this signature campaign is temporary full as the thread title stated
there are other campaigns out there that are still open and accepting Jr Members up
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Yes I also got my payment. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
All ok.

Thank you for the payment.

Hugs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
I have received my payment for this week
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Name: smartkiller
Position: Jr. Member
Bitcoin Address: 18nphhVokxbtJBMKuDhoi7VBngGDcJMVaH
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ouch Sir, I failed to reach min posts this week.  Sad Only 13. I didn't notice the usual time you send the payment. I thought I could chase it by looking only at the day that is tuesday. So I wanna ask, can I still continue this campaign, Sir? If yes, for next week payment I should start the post count from 0 again or only add minimum 7 to complete the min posts?
Thanks in advance, Sir!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
recived
thanks sir hope the best for you
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
thank you sir i receive it all now....
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey everyone  Smiley

This week's payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/db4ac067de58c3c3f593762676a405f3b5252a0ab66aed40f240f8ed7301cbce

Let me know if there are any issues, but I've Double checked and everything should be ok.

And rank has been chaged for some members please change your signature accordingly and let me know so i can update the rank in spreadsheet aswell.

Have a great week!

payment recieved for this week

thank you Steady turtle  Grin
Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins
Hey everyone  Smiley

This week's payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/db4ac067de58c3c3f593762676a405f3b5252a0ab66aed40f240f8ed7301cbce

Let me know if there are any issues, but I've Double checked and everything should be ok.

And rank has been chaged for some members please change your signature accordingly and let me know so i can update the rank in spreadsheet aswell.

Have a great week!
Activity: 532
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
Name: Shivansh_kkk
Position: Newbie
Bitcoin Address: 1AxSBcC5CtZKZWUCRq4pag7Y7WnuuNUrmy
I want to join this campaign thank you
Campaign is currently full(given in topic title as well) , see my post above you for more campaigns that accept newbies.
Activity: 1
Name: Shivansh_kkk
Bitcoin Address: 1AxSBcC5CtZKZWUCRq4pag7Y7WnuuNUrmy
I want to join this campaign thank you
Activity: 532
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
Name: Kris
Bitcoin Address: 19mRhtSFmHXtzeokVvt8cYubbT9FFGhapn

FINALLY a signature campaign that allows Newbs like me! You guys rock, thank you so much!
There's 777coin that accepts newbies as well AFAIK. Try see this for more details:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
EDIT: There are 5 campaigns that you can participate in as a newbie, with one being PYNC, or Payment Not Yet Confirmed.
Activity: 21

Unfortunately they are temporarily full and closed. Better remove their code on your signature or else you're just doing free advertising of their service.

Oh sorry...didn't notice. I was given the link by someone..I now see the title. Do you know of any other signature campaigns that will allow Newbies? It's kinda hard to find I'm realizing
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

FINALLY a signature campaign that allows Newbs like me! You guys rock, thank you so much!

Unfortunately they are temporarily full and closed. Better remove their code on your signature or else you're just doing free advertising of their service.
Activity: 14
Merit: 250
I think you should lock the topic, people keep posting here even though you clearly state in the title and in the OP that the campaign is full.

On the other hand, you may consider kicking inactive members (I am not sure if that will open room for new members, but will do the spreadsheet look cleaner), consider "asa.convex", his last activity was on 29th July.
Activity: 21

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I think you should lock the topic, people keep posting here even though you clearly state in the title and in the OP that the campaign is full.

On the other hand, you may consider kicking inactive members (I am not sure if that will open room for new members, but will do the spreadsheet look cleaner), consider "asa.convex", his last activity was on 29th July.

not really a good idea since for those who plans to leave the campaign needs to post here that they are leaving unless OP will ask them to send a PM instead of just posting here.
Activity: 672
I am newbie here and would like to apply for this Signature Campaign.  Please let me know, when will be new slots open?
Pages:
Jump to: