Pages:
Author

Topic: SteadyTurtle.com Web Hosting with Bitcoins, Signature Campaign - Closed - page 4. (Read 19155 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
I'm a Hero Member now.

Indeed you don't pay Hero Member in this campaign. Then I'm using the Full Member signature.

Please, update the sheet and my payments!

thank you very much.

--- EDIT ---

It seems to be an error in all forum accounts. I returned to my previous signature (Jr Member). Sorry for this mistake.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Would you pliss update my information data for my rank?? Because im  on Rank Member.. And i already change my signature code..

Me too!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Would you pliss update my information data for my rank?? Because im  on Rank Member.. And i already change my signature code..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Signature updated.

please change my rank!

thank you.

i will update the ranks tonight.

i didn't reached the minimum posts count Sad

please change my wallet address back for next payments to : 1G2MRcPQGRRweCG7pb83TJnqdmFS1UjSV3

it is my old address (that I was using in this campain)

sorry i can't provide signed message from old address because it is not mine (for my btc-e account)
i asked the support if they can sign a message for me from my address but they rejected.

proof :

http://imgur.com/a/dtw9Q

please someone quote me (only one) for ref

please tell me when you do that

you will get your next payment to 1G2MRcPQGRRweCG7pb83TJnqdmFS1UjSV3
Please note that you did not changed my address in the spreadsheet
Activity: 504
Please update my info as i'am already in Member. I want to re-enroll!!!!

Name: ANON.PURGED
Position: Member
Bitcoin Address: 1PQhxjgymvJVc1dqhQ7yKLrDPBFF8txQGB
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
My rank has gone up from Jr member to Member.I have changed the signature accordingly and request you to kindly update my rank in spreadsheet.Thanks Smiley

your signature is wrong
I am very sorry. Someone got to help me here I am not getting full code for member signature.Can someone please post it here so I can copy it?
I am trying to copy it from first post but it copies only half code

Edit : Is it ok now@SteadyTurtle
Activity: 14

please change my wallet address back for next payments to : 1G2MRcPQGRRweCG7pb83TJnqdmFS1UjSV3

sorry i can't provide signed message from old address because it is not mine (for my btc-e account)
i asked the support if they can sign a message for me from my address but they rejected.

proof :

Quoted. I will pm you to let you know.

I think you should show the email address of the btc-e support (I mean, that email could come from any address, the name says nothing).

Maybe you can take a snapshot of your btc-e account showing that address and some transactions (as other user recently did).
Signature updated.

please change my rank!

thank you.

proof :

Ok thanks
my rank changed to "Member"
i also edited my signiture
please change the rank for me before I post alot
Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins
Signature updated.

please change my rank!

thank you.

proof :

My rank has gone up from Jr member to Member.I have changed the signature accordingly and request you to kindly update my rank in spreadsheet.Thanks Smiley

your signature is wrong
legendary

proof :

Quoted. I will pm you to let you know.

I think you should show the email address of the btc-e support (I mean, that email could come from any address, the name says nothing).

Maybe you can take a snapshot of your btc-e account showing that address and some transactions (as other user recently did).
proof of email address :

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey everyone  Smiley

This week's payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/b0cd28ef4cc7a3d5d42892362778e3b12c0e80cd881d2ac363036ab7e6df8085

Let me know if there are any issues, but I've Double checked and everything should be ok.

And rank has been chaged for some members please change your signature accordingly and let me know so i can update the rank in spreadsheet aswell.

Have a great week!

payment received successfully
thank you Cheesy

proof :

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
Signature updated.

please change my rank!

thank you.
legendary
Hey everyone  Smiley

This week's payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/b0cd28ef4cc7a3d5d42892362778e3b12c0e80cd881d2ac363036ab7e6df8085

Let me know if there are any issues, but I've Double checked and everything should be ok.

And rank has been chaged for some members please change your signature accordingly and let me know so i can update the rank in spreadsheet aswell.

Have a great week!
Received it.Thanks Cheesy
Hey everyone  Smiley

Have a great week!
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
My account level changed to from Newbie to Jr. Member.

Please, update!

Thank you.
I would like to join this campaign can you confirm:

Name: esther56
Position: Newbie
Bitcoin Address: 1HUC9S3DVRHwiEumMqPSfpyzZxXX4362Lg
Please stop asking to join the campain
it is temporarily full
Activity: 28
Merit: 0