Pages:
Author

Topic: SteadyTurtle.com Web Hosting with Bitcoins, Signature Campaign - Closed - page 7. (Read 19155 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins
Hello,

Payments will be made within 3 hours from now.
it is too late
to be honest i was thinking of calling the escorw  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its 1 pm, late ? i dont think so
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
lol the op is legit... even u call everything....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello,

it is too late
to be honest i was thinking of calling the escorw  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hello,

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi I am now a Member.
Please update my rank.
I have changed my signature as well.
Thank you.
Looks like you may have a spammer here (using your sig ad):
Sir how can i earn with this site?

Review the rest of their posts at https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crairezx20-539350

oki i am currently reviewing his posts now.

looks like he is editing his posts now
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Looks like you may have a spammer here (using your sig ad):
Sir how can i earn with this site?

Review the rest of their posts at https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crairezx20-539350
why end at colomn is empty Huh
please say that you have a backup
for me it was 109

sorry ? what are you trying to say i did not got you ?
column " I "("End At") in spreadsheet is empty
so how you will know how much the user posts reached ?
That column will be filled in in the end of week when payments will be sent.So your total post during week will be calculated as Starting post - End post = Total posts for the week.How can someone now beforehand how much you are going to post till the end of week I.e Tuesday

Exactly !!!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
for me it was 109

That column will be filled in in the end of week when payments will be sent.So your total post during week will be calculated as Starting post - End post = Total posts for the week.How can someone now beforehand how much you are going to post till the end of week I.e Tuesday
for me it was 109

for me it was 109

for me it was 109
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
Please Add me if any open spot available
User: Ceizer54
Join Date on Forum:March 31, 2015
Bitcoin Address:1Meg66CdtYETTUSM7ok2LmaXEH3bVHmWfs
Read the title the campaign is full ATM. Try this thread for other campaigns: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
i did understood that but as i saw one person left this compaign so i asked if any available spot is available or not
The person leaving is a full member, so spots only for full members is left, not for newbies.
Activity: 196
Read the title the campaign is full ATM. Try this thread for other campaigns: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
i did understood that but as i saw one person left this compaign so i asked if any available spot is available or not
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
Activity: 14
Merit: 250
Why do I have only 2 "constructive" posts in the spreadsheet?

What are the standards now? most of my posts are more than 10 words and most are more or less related to the topic being discussed (I always read at least the first page of every topic I comment in). Even if you are (finally) not counting OT posts, I think I do have more than two "constructive posts" Angry...

To back my claim, I am in 777coin pm campaign and for their standards I did more than 2 posts (even though they pay every Sunday, it does not make much difference).

not really a good idea since for those who plans to leave the campaign needs to post here that they are leaving unless OP will ask them to send a PM instead of just posting here.

If I were to leave the campaign, I would message him, but OK, I get your point. I just said that because I noticed that 9 out of 10 of the last posts were from people asking to join.
Activity: 196
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I'm leaving this campaign for now and thank you steadyturtle for the always on time payouts. Good job for your exceptional way of handling this campaign. cheers!
Hi,
could you please change my wallet address (for next payments) to

1CwkRM6k3Apyiz93XPHFBQgm78rDfibFtx

please tell me when you do that

Changed.
Why do I have only 2 "constructive" posts in the spreadsheet?

What are the standards now? most of my posts are more than 10 words and most are more or less related to the topic being discussed (I always read at least the first page of every topic I comment in). Even if you are (finally) not counting OT posts, I think I do have more than two "constructive posts" Angry...

To back my claim, I am in 777coin pm campaign and for their standards I did more than 2 posts (even though they pay every Sunday, it does not make much difference).

not really a good idea since for those who plans to leave the campaign needs to post here that they are leaving unless OP will ask them to send a PM instead of just posting here.

If I were to leave the campaign, I would message him, but OK, I get your point. I just said that because I noticed that 9 out of 10 of the last posts were from people asking to join.

its a typo i am sorry about that, looks like in my mind i counted post from 336 to 338 but its from 306 to 338.

now i have counted your posts and you made 18 posts last week ( other then posts in off-topic which is the only section which is excluded )

with 18 posts still you did not cross 20 posts limit for payment but still it was a counting mistake i will roll your these posts to next week payout.
Pages:
Jump to: