Pages:
Author

Topic: Stealth paypal accounts[Vouched] US,UK,EU - page 3. (Read 7480 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 09, 2016, 08:24:25 AM
OP helped fix my RDP issues.
Edit: Took down my RDP because i left a honest review of his service!
Don't buy!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 09, 2016, 03:11:06 AM
check your pm.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 07, 2016, 02:59:05 PM
pm.
January 06, 2016, 11:41:15 PM
The account i have bought from this guy has been limited without even using it for receiving or sending money and it is just with $0 balance, asked him to help me out to unlimit it then he applied the needed info and i am waiting for paypal to unlimit it. Will keep you updated guys.

The seller replaced the bad account and it seems to work till now. i will update if something happen.

Thanks.We do provide a guarantee as mentioned by @anon
Will the paypal account be replaced if it gets limited after having a few transactions made with it?

yeah it wud but I believe that it will hardly be limited
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 06, 2016, 09:15:23 AM
The account i have bought from this guy has been limited without even using it for receiving or sending money and it is just with $0 balance, asked him to help me out to unlimit it then he applied the needed info and i am waiting for paypal to unlimit it. Will keep you updated guys.

The seller replaced the bad account and it seems to work till now. i will update if something happen.

Will the paypal account be replaced if it gets limited after having a few transactions made with it?
January 06, 2016, 08:22:34 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)
January 02, 2016, 11:06:19 AM

January 02, 2016, 08:25:01 AM
Any guarantee?
Please verify guarantee based upon reviews
Activity: 11
January 02, 2016, 08:12:41 AM
Any guarantee?
Activity: 402
Get Amazon Best Deals @ https://goo.gl/JE38kC
January 02, 2016, 06:22:21 AM
i bought  PP from him  and it's working fine till date !  Roll Eyes
yes at first 20-25 days you can't send payments on most of the sites. just wait for a month then you will be able to send paypal all time !
January 02, 2016, 05:58:01 AM
Just registered to post feedback on this as I'm from a different forum.

I went for the $100 package viz-a-viz

Paypal login
EMail login
RDP or IP valid for 1 yr.
Phone number access
Other details like bank account number,cc number and phone number.
$1 load to test everything

was given a amazon web service account valid for 1 year.Everything given as stated.
Delivery took 30mins as he was busy with some other stuff.

Phone number is generally google voice so was happy with it.

It contains $1 so I tested sending someone few cents to check everything is working fine.
He mentioned that there may be some holds for the first transaction if only it is received as goods and services to asked to recieve money as friends and services,went by and no problem till now.

Overall rating :

Product or service : 9/10
Eagerness to communicate : 10/10
Would I buy from this guy in the future : Yes.

thanks for the awesum vouch.Looking forward to hear from u in the future as well.
December 31, 2015, 02:16:39 PM

Paypal login
EMail login
Phone number access

was given a amazon web service account valid for 1 year.Everything given as stated.

It contains $1 so I tested sending someone few cents to check everything is working fine.
He mentioned that there may be some holds for the first transaction if only it is received as goods and services to asked to recieve money as friends and services,went by and no problem till now.

Overall rating :

Just to point out this is your first post. . . .  Nice job! Becoming more and more apparent what this is.
Activity: 1
December 30, 2015, 03:46:18 AM

Paypal login
EMail login
Phone number access

Overall rating :

December 30, 2015, 03:18:58 AM
bought acc from this guy. i sent btc but got acc on next day... and i could not send money, great. I said about it and he fixed this but... again i could not send money. now i cant even log in dedic... best seller ever
and ofc did not answered in skype

resolved.

Added to package :
Phone number access
RDP valid for 1 year
December 29, 2015, 12:15:20 AM
Ok My HONEST review. . .
Everything seems to work fine, but I paid top cash for an aged account with transaction history so that I could receive funds on it right away.
Lying to get funds out of your clients simply translates into being a SCAM regardless of how you see it
Instead I got a freshly created account with $1 transactions made just yesterday. I must say, I am not impressed!
This isn't what i paid for. Just BAD

I am leaving this review because it is the right thing to do.
If i weren't adept with some of the technicalities I would have used this to receive payments for my business and get my account limited immediately.
Other than this he delivered the account albeit not what I paid for.

Overall score 2/10
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)
December 25, 2015, 11:08:35 AM
Activity: 3
December 25, 2015, 07:05:14 AM
bought acc from this guy. i sent btc but got acc on next day... and i could not send money, great. I said about it and he fixed this but... again i could not send money. now i cant even log in dedic... best seller ever
and ofc did not answered in skype
December 25, 2015, 05:41:52 AM
December 25, 2015, 04:43:00 AM
wat didnt answer my skype?
Pages:
Jump to: