Pages:
Author

Topic: Stealth paypal accounts[Vouched] US,UK,EU - page 4. (Read 7480 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 24, 2015, 07:10:02 PM
Just received my order. . .  Going to try in a bit and leave a review.
But so far. . . .  I GOT MY ORDER DELIVERED!!!!!
December 24, 2015, 06:40:37 AM
You should have used escrow for this trade because he doesn't have so much trust yet.

Bare in mind, I am still waiting for his response.
So, I will give it a couple of hours and then conclude
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 24, 2015, 06:05:55 AM
You should have used escrow for this trade because he doesn't have so much trust yet.
December 24, 2015, 04:23:14 AM
Just paid for one of these on Skype. . .
Sent him blockchain info and haven't heard back from him in well over 20 minutes now
Totally went quiet. . .  I will keep watching to see where this goes
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
December 23, 2015, 04:46:32 PM
Update : I will be adding ebay stealth account with paypal attached.
          +  ssn verified account for loading paypal mycash.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Being Human
December 23, 2015, 04:37:10 PM
intressted! pm me
December 23, 2015, 04:25:32 PM
@coaltin Do these account have transaction history?

I also have with transaction history.Please contact me in pm.

I would guess not, but that's just me... Tongue

?? Huh

Do they have any limits?

All limits are lifted.

Is this still available? I really need to purchase a good verified account for my business.
Thanks

yes they're still available.
Activity: 1
December 22, 2015, 10:10:49 PM
Is this still available? I really need to purchase a good verified account for my business.
Thanks
December 22, 2015, 09:14:41 PM
Do they have any limits?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
December 22, 2015, 08:12:37 PM
I would guess not, but that's just me... Tongue
December 22, 2015, 07:09:20 PM
@coaltin Do these account have transaction history?
December 22, 2015, 03:17:28 PM
I believe once you buy the account, Paypal will realize something is different from the IP Address? It will probably then require more identification to prove that the account is in fact yours.

Please read that : I provide IP or rdp.Also if u have the cookies then there would be no problem.
and That's why the documents.
It's ok for the vpn thing but if paypal realize that the account was registered from a different IP and is being used from another country then they are most likely to block the account even if you verify it afterwards. It is better if you provide the details and the buyer makes the account and verifies himself.
anyways is there any Hold on accounts ?
It could be an option.
No hold since its a fresh account.
The account has no holds? I added you on skype, I bought an account a few days back and the seller didn't provide the IP so it was limited very fast, I have been looking for US paypal accounts for ebay.

I´m selling paypals with full info, work with any online service and i give IP from state and city where it was created so you can act like the owner.

If u interested PM me or go to link on payIvy, accept paypal and B#

Lol! hijackers.
December 21, 2015, 04:33:55 PM
Big vouch for this guy, he is so legit and he delivered the account as it is advertised. I'd recommend you to deal with him.
I am so satisfied and glad with his service.

Thank you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)
December 19, 2015, 07:01:40 PM
Big vouch for this guy, he is so legit and he delivered the account as it is advertised. I'd recommend you to deal with him.
I am so satisfied and glad with his service.
December 19, 2015, 03:05:40 PM
We sell guys, check us out www.buyvcc.com

Reach us when you can.

good to know that but pls create ur own thread.
Activity: 23
December 17, 2015, 11:01:25 PM
We sell guys, check us out www.buyvcc.com

Reach us when you can.
Activity: 267
December 17, 2015, 06:05:50 PM
Is this legal?

Not at all, its not only against the law in every country (fraudulent) its also against paypals tos and could have you banned from using there services forever.
December 17, 2015, 02:13:40 PM
I believe once you buy the account, Paypal will realize something is different from the IP Address? It will probably then require more identification to prove that the account is in fact yours.

Please read that : I provide IP or rdp.Also if u have the cookies then there would be no problem.
It's ok for the vpn thing but if paypal realize that the account was registered from a different IP and is being used from another country then they are most likely to block the account even if you verify it afterwards. It is better if you provide the details and the buyer makes the account and verifies himself.
It could be an option.
The account has no holds? I added you on skype, I bought an account a few days back and the seller didn't provide the IP so it was limited very fast, I have been looking for US paypal accounts for ebay.

I´m selling paypals with full info, work with any online service and i give IP from state and city where it was created so you can act like the owner.

please create ur own thread
Activity: 267
December 17, 2015, 09:58:09 AM
Why do people buy paypal account(s)? Is it difficult to open a paypal account?

Because they want to scam people without having to use there own information.

Hence why paypal is notorious for charge backs.
Activity: 1
December 16, 2015, 05:00:54 PM

It could be an option.

Pages:
Jump to: