Pages:
Author

Topic: Steem pyramid scheme revealed - page 20. (Read 107059 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2016, 01:46:43 PM
Latest update on the economic model hard fork. I expect this to be enacted without additional significant changes (my opinion only).

https://steemit.com/steem/@steemitblog/final-review-of-steem-economic-changes

So is this definitely going ahead next week, or are they going to try to get some publicity for it first?
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
November 19, 2016, 01:45:38 PM
The STEEM inflation emission curve will mirror that of bitcoin.

Its not emission that matters damn college analysts, its inactivity in markets that burns the least shred of credibility theyve ever had.

If u wanna write a digest probing their credibility ask them first to sustain the irregular 5-month-long uptrending trip back to 0.003.

Imagine how the other 99% feel (the majority of hunmans who are not as exceptional as you).  

STEEEM is designed to please the 99% not the 1% which is why you can't see why STEEM is valuable to the rest of the humans in the world.  Steemit cares not for people like you, and it is exactly why we made the 110% inflation to speculators (long term STEEM POWER supporters unaffected) feature (not a bug)(because it bugs people like you)(not me, I am not bugged at all by the low STEEM price, in fact, I hope it falls further!!).  My wordsp on the STEEM chain.

Well, Jared Michael, before u talk to me brah u have to comprehend this fanky full of complexity rule that breaks my nap every night and is apparently a threat to faint me out one day if I fail to repair my basin: dont trip me out when Im taking a shower, thats dangerous shit

After all, u da boy, sure thing u know when to come and leave, dont ya? Nah bro, its a fucking sarcasm and Im being whimsical. What Im saying is u need to listen, Jared, seriously, sometimes u just need to listen...

STEEM is about allowing uncensorable global communication.  Us Ed Snowdens of the world are only looking for a place where we can speak freely without fear of being censored.  

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/11/15/twitter-suspends-alt-right-accounts/93943194/

Do ypu think that political activists like me and Julian Assange care about money or surviving the night?

http://truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/

Jared... Putin lied. Of true thruths Im laughing in the aisles at pees believing in a straightforward speech in which Putin informed the audience he has no interest in catechizing Mr Snowden or providing a permanent refuge for him under exemption of russia's regulatory changes.

The informations of paramount importance belonging to russian secret service are stored on Narkiv, unsafe place for surfing unless u run Tails, and make sure russians dont track ur browser header signatures; get ur ass over there and find the deathnotes of a former FSB agent outlining Mr. Snowden's progressive career in russia, starting at a point he crossed Tarbagan-Dakh over a year ago and ending with his departure to Chechnya where he and ramzan kadyrov fused into one symbiotic organism. Snowden is not a whistleblower anymore... but u still need to listen.

Do you own an automoobile?

I own a pile of Munich bills.

Yes, the facts show that you are indeed a rich 1%er.

Paraphrase. See above. U have to make sure u know when to come and leave so as to avoid getting the door slap ur ass on the way back, Jared. When u refer to 1% make sure to specify if thats the percentage indicative of a global / local average wage, net worth, portfolio depth, paycheck size. To constitute 1% among the folks with the highest net worth in the US, $7 million net worth would be imperative.

It's common knowledge among smart people like smooth and yourself that nothing but vaporware can give you the speed and scalability of Graphene DPOS.

Paraphrase. Can pay $10 cents per hour (enough to rent back ur classmates' bedchamber for another month) if that helps in correcting walls of incoherent babbling. For peeps watching the show Graphene seems to be the fastest solution available to bearers of crypto today, and is understandably being positioned as the tech that stood the test of time. Hurdle to investing is the asshole-introvert running the show / messing with angel money at his peril. Not sure what hes trying to accomplish there but good luck to him in getting this over with.

Why do you think that NOW we are finally deciding to open the cage to let you out (power down period from 2 yers to 3 months and bitcoin level inflation being applied)?

Ur imagination seems fair and balanced.

WE are actually smarter than the speculators

Sure, dont get anxious.

STEEM is the greatest invention for free speech since the printing press.

Ever heard the phrase "knowledge is power?"

Of course you have.

Well, my son, that is the answer to the previous question "why did the printing press revolutionize humanity"

See, you had the answers inside you all along but were too distracted by your greed and desire to obtain money to buy some slaves that you could not see it as clear as it is being revealed to you now.

Feel that?  That is the power of knowledge, and you are experiencing it first hand!

Seems like a college bum's clamoring for luxury stuff underlines some unemployment issues u be fighting at present.

Truthcoin article seemed to impress u to some extent since u were used to obviously reiterating most of the paragraphs taken from there.

Look. Acting like an ewe, fucking nuts to the work of others, praising the goddess for giving u the PC and browser to examine the advantages of DPOS over the number of simplified approaches to block validation wont make ur 0.006 long close at the base price.

Sheeple like u is being walked down the lawn. Many men are responsible for revolutionary breakthroughs in the history of mankind. Dont really mention Gutenberg here when u talk clown slug shitcoin u longed this summer being impressed by other's summary on dpos. Is not the time and place for such mentions. Curtain time.

We (the community of steemers) were not going to let you dump all your shares at half a billion market cap.

We? Since u are the community, use I. I is singular. Its better than we, trust me.

But now you are free to dump all your shares at $22 million cap.  Now you realize why.

I already do Jared, surely. Sadly I cant see ur facial expression.

The rest of ur post has to be overlaid on this.

No need to mute the sound, simply add ravings he wrote to subtitles. Looks organic:

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2016, 12:32:19 PM
Latest update on the economic model hard fork. I expect this to be enacted without additional significant changes (my opinion only).

I was really obvious by August that the Steemit economic model was a fiasco...
And it took 4 months to "review" and post these half-measures? Are Dan and Ned on drugs?

If there is a truism in crypto, it's all about momentum...
Once you lose it, once you go into a Death Spiral, a major rebranding is the only option...
(Even Ethereum has lost all momentum due to mismanagement, spinning it's wheels for 6 months... desperate for an App, any App).

It's telling that cynically tweeking some algos on a 500,000 to 13,000 sat Death Spiral (down 97.5% in STEEM, maybe 80% in SP)...
Actually brings applause and praise and supplication from the 1,000 pinheads left on Steemit...
Along with the usual nonsense comparing Steemit to "the early days of Facebook"  Roll Eyes 

Amazingly, the platform is still worth $25,000,000 due to a modern, stable crypto network...
In the real world adults could salvage some value by bringing in actual professionals...
Who would replace zero-value random, amateur blogging with something the world actually wants.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 19, 2016, 03:20:00 AM

https://steemit.com/@steemit/transfers

https://steemit.com/@ned/transfers

https://steemit.com/@dantheman/transfers

Those are steem founders's wallets, they own a shit loads of steem yes i know. They own about 80% of steem .

You know what's funny is that they tell you to power up but they are powering down all 3 accounts and cashing out $2 Millions every week.

And fools on poloniex are buying up all the steems hahah and best of all the founders's money is growing extremely fast so they have essentially set up a system where they could cash out $2M every week for life until the ponzi come crashing down of course but these devs are fucking geniuses.
It doesn't end there though, they have designed a system where they have so much voting power compared to everyone else that they decide where the pool's money is being allocated, so if they want to pay themselves and their buddies they can do it just by a mouse click.
They can also create sockpuppets account and vote for themselves.It's like a fucking cartel, they are the first crypto mafia.
They also get to decide what goes on the front page so obviously they chose to upvote boobs and steem praise, there is nothing better than vagina to prop up a massive bubble.

In 3 years all the new steem power that was created out of thin air to enrich the devs will be detroyed at a ratio of 10 to 1. So if you have 10 SP they will burn 9 from you and everyone else including themselves, But they don't care becasue in 3 years the devs will be in their private yacht  sipping mojito with lots of bitches while you will be powering down but it's gonna be too late my friend.

And you know what they say when you ask but why are you destroying 90% of my wealth in 3 year? They say don't worry  hopefully the price will increase to make up for it rofl It will not because they would have crashed it to pay for the yatch lol

RIP steem power holders.

http://thestringpuller.com/2016/07/a-steeming-bubble/

edit : Dan has deleted transaction history on one of his account.  https://steemit.com/@steem/transfers

Money senta few days ago from https://steemit.com/@steemit/transfers is not showing as received on the steem account like it usually does. I don't know exactly why he doesn't want us to see the transactions but it looks like he is trying to hide something. Fishy

edit 2 : As predicted Steemit founders cashing out big time, they have been crashing the price from 5$ to 0.8$ and they are gonna crash it to pennies until there are no more investors to milk from.
https://steemit.com/steemit/@magnebit/steem-price-is-being-pushed-down-by-1-person-speculation-on-why-and-where-it-may-end-up

RIP steem power holders

steem is a joke
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
November 19, 2016, 12:55:59 AM
banano, while I agree with the premise that there will be strong demand for a censorship resistant system of publishing and social networking, it is also true that we can't give away for free what isn't free.

Every post on Steemit is but a funding proposal, a kickstarter if you will.  And although greedy people think that your time is worthless, they are wrong.

You are repeating what I already wrote (emphasized in bold in the quote below):

Proof-of-work (PoW) is not the only objective metric of work.

And conflating the work value of issuance with the security of the global ledger is not a necessity, rather just an error of those who lack insight.

http://www.truthcoin.info/blog/pow-cheapest/

But what is being given away from free is the whales control the dilution of my 5000 STEEM, because by mathematical necessity the voting can't be linear without causing Sybil attacks:

https://steemit.com/steem/@anonymint/blog-rewards-can-t-be-widely-distributed

So the problem is voting can never be an objective metric of rewarding work, thus giving away for free that which is not free.

And how could we forget the first law of the universe:

How could you forget that I already figured out a long time ago, what you are accusing me now of forgetting  Huh

(be careful with presuming you are so clever that you thought of something that I haven't)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
November 18, 2016, 09:51:21 PM
Hey all. Take a small break and check out my latest blog. I appreciate the views, all upvotes and new followers. I follow back and click on my followers posts as well as upvote. Please give me a read https://steemit.com/trump/@coexist/lets-coexist-blog-4

Thank you in advance,

Phil Lima
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
November 18, 2016, 03:11:24 PM

November 18, 2016, 01:53:03 PM
banano, while I agree with the premise that there will be strong demand for a censorship resistant system of publishing and social networking, it is also true that we can't give away for free what isn't free.

The truthcoin.info link is explaining that the opportunity cost of not renting your centralized attack power is not an equilibrium. This applies to Steem and DPoS. (my white paper goes into more detail about this)

Steem and DPoS has one foot in the arena. They may not have the winning combination. We'll see...

November 18, 2016, 12:29:35 PM

Its not emission that matters damn college analysts, its inactivity in markets that burns the least shred of credibility theyve ever had.

If u wanna write a digest probing their credibility ask them first to sustain the irregular 5-month-long uptrending trip back to 0.003.

What will happen to the STEEM price, when the digital currency speculators are finally allowed to buy and hold without the fear of any inflation rate beyond that of bitcoin.

Means nothing when theres no demand. See the answer above. No one is questioning the supply discharge since its unrelated to inactivity in markets. Few dudes who invested had probably been in denial for quite a while when exited. Poor asses.

STEEM already does half the transactional volume as bitcoin, and it's market cap is 1/5OOth of bitcoin's.  Which way are these natural free market numbers going next?

Is a lunatic chain, and fucked up big time. None of the numbers are indicative of the cap growth relative to the quantity of crisp cash pooled in. In laymen terms, $1 buy can flip the cap of any chain to $1000 trillion. Assuming that u either own the whole supply or run a private chain.

I wont cite another rambling u posted. Basically it carries the same message.

It is true that the design has piled up a huge supply of bloggers who need to cash out (for their travels, airplane tickets, art supplies, etc) and a couple of dozen whales who need to cash out to fund R&D, marketing, salaries, investments in the ecosystem, etc.. Because it was never organized as a chain of investors and speculators on the asset STEEM, but rather as a way to fund everyone's (bloggers and whales) interests and goals. In other words, everyone putting their hand in the kitty and no paradigm for disciplined focus of prioritized expenditures budgeting.

And they killed the incentive for anyone rational to bring new cash into the system, because of both that huge supply of demand to cash out and the huge relative dilution on those who don't lockup their money for 2 years (1 year weighted average).

It does seem late innings to try to rectify those imbalances.

Nevertheless, there is a very key and simple change they could make which would probably create significant speculative interest. If they will pay me enough ($1000+), I will share my idea. The idea is so simple, they should be able to think of it.
November 17, 2016, 08:48:31 PM
I augmented my prior comment post.

I'm sorry, I don't understand many technical aspects and from your comments here you are way more adept than most trolls in this board. With that being said, while I don't hold (and actually dislike) both Dash and Monero, those are just as valid if not more battle tested than Steem.

Well I am talking about scaling to millions and millions of users with 2 second transaction confirmations.

Nothing but DPoS has a prayer of doing that afaics. And even DPoS will run into problems at that scale (for political economic and liveness reasons those Bitshares' devs apparently didn't yet consider).

Note Ark is also DPoS.

I must say I'm surprised to see you throwing support at DPoS when considering some of the threads and arguments you've posted in the past.  DPoS is semi-centralization, with barriers to entry and friction which will ultimately centralize over time.  Do you have a variant that mitigates those properties?

Also why 2 second transaction confirmations?  10 seconds is more than sufficient and alleviates a shit ton of headaches.

Oh for sure, DPoS has significant vulnerabilities they never tell us about:

http://www.truthcoin.info/blog/pow-cheapest/#example-2-delegated-proof-of-stake-dpos

It won't be as secure, fast (low-latency), and reliable as they want us to believe. Just wait until it scales up and the incentives to attack increase. And the scaling pressure has increased.

Yes of course I think I have a solution. Finally! As you well know, how difficult it is to find a solution. When you finally get one that can be written down with math to make very convincing, then it is difficult to not want to shout it to world (prematurely).

I am also surprised that I abandoned unprofitable PoW entirely.

You must be really busy programming. You, Dan, Charles, Smooth, etc don't post here often any more. Fluffypony and other XMR devs haven't ever (or not for a long-time) post frequently here. Even afaik ArticMine and others have gone quiet. I feel like the last (of the very serious altcoin core developers) man remaining on the BCT island. @kiklo please don't be offended.

Also why 2 second transaction confirmations?  10 seconds is more than sufficient and alleviates a shit ton of headaches.

Even 2 seconds is too slow for interactive apps writing to the global ledger in real-time. I want reliable sub-second latency.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
November 17, 2016, 07:46:44 PM

I'm sorry, I don't understand many technical aspects and from your comments here you are way more adept than most trolls in this board. With that being said, while I don't hold (and actually dislike) both Dash and Monero, those are just as valid if not more battle tested than Steem.

Well I am talking about scaling to millions and millions of users with 2 second transaction confirmations.

Nothing but DPoS has a prayer of doing that afaics. And even DPoS will run into problems at that scale (for political economic and liveness reasons those Bitshares' devs apparently didn't yet consider).

Note Ark is also DPoS.

I must say I'm surprised to see you throwing support at DPoS when considering some of the threads and arguments you've posted in the past.  DPoS is semi-centralization, with barriers to entry and friction which will ultimately centralize over time.  Do you have a variant that mitigates those properties?

Also why 2 second transaction confirmations?  10 seconds is more than sufficient and alleviates a shit ton of headaches.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 17, 2016, 06:59:29 PM
I have never seen a coin lose 95% of its value in such a manner.  The news sites nor the devs are saying anything about it either.  This is what hurts the entire ecosystem.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
November 17, 2016, 06:47:31 PM

What will happen to the STEEM price, when the digital currency speculators are finally allowed to buy and hold without the fear of any inflation rate beyond that of bitcoin.

Means nothing when theres no demand. See the answer above. No one is questioning the supply discharge since its unrelated to inactivity in markets. Few dudes who invested had probably been in denial for quite a while when exited. Poor asses.

STEEM already does half the transactional volume as bitcoin, and it's market cap is 1/5OOth of bitcoin's.  Which way are these natural free market numbers going next?

Is a lunatic chain, and fucked up big time. None of the numbers are indicative of the cap growth relative to the quantity of crisp cash pooled in. In laymen terms, $1 buy can flip the cap of any chain to $1000 trillion. Assuming that u either own the whole supply or run a private chain.

I wont cite another rambling u posted. Basically it carries the same message.
legendary
Activity: 1568
November 17, 2016, 06:15:17 PM
I know of something very simple Steem could do which would radically shift the investment case in the project to viable. But I am not sharing because it would be giving away one of the ideas I have for my project. But I think it is likely they will realize this simple change. So I will not waste my time powering down for $6 weekly, when there is a significant chance that Steem will get fixed and move much higher.

Steem has much more momentum than LBRY and LBRY can't scale.

DPoS can scale (although I don't think it can scale to even Medium's size). Your other choice is Ark which is DPoS.

I personally keep powering down because every week I get less and less. I also get a similar amount but next week it will be $3 and so on. And if Steem ever go back to $1-2 then I would still have some to keep selling. So it's the same argument, not powering down can generate a little more, but it's not worth it. I can invest those $6 into LBRY for example and wait for a bounce once they come out of beta (even if I agree with most of your points against it).

Not one crypto project can actually scale though, not even Ethereum which aims to be the world computer!
November 17, 2016, 06:05:49 PM
I know of something very simple Steem could do which would radically shift the investment case in the project to viable. But I am not sharing because it would be giving away one of the ideas I have for my project. But I think it is likely they will realize this simple change. So I will not waste my time powering down for $6 weekly, when there is a significant chance that Steem will get fixed and move much higher.

Steem has much more momentum than LBRY and LBRY can't scale.

DPoS can scale (although I don't think it can scale to even Medium's size). Other DPoS choice is Ark which has no momentum yet and unproven.
November 17, 2016, 05:49:43 PM
Inflation doesn't mean much if you know the actual supply, it can effectively drive the price low for a while but not for long. For example nobody actually knows the total supply of Ethereum, it can be infinite but the inflation is not really that crazy, so people have confidence on it. "Only" 100% inflation per year without a cap is crazy if you ask me and I'm the average person who should be trading or investing on Steem.

Take Factom, it only has 8 million supply, but once M3 kicks in and federated servers are designated 73k FCT will be created per month. This isn't "crazy" inflation although it's quite considerable and that's almost one of the only factors that is keeping the price so low. Investors don't think there would be enough entry credits to burn that much FCT.

I entirely agree that CONFIDENCE is what determines the value of money. I have an entire thread about that recently.

But I am not so sure we are speculating on monetary systems here. Otherwise we wouldn't be so jizzed about Bitcoin.

Any way, your point is well taken that Steem is sort of a discombobulated Rube Goldberg machine that no one quite understands entirely. You may be correct. Very likely are. I just don't see any point of logging in every week to sell my $6 of power down. Might as well hold it and see what happens. Hedging my bets given that opportunity cost in nil (and actually a pita).

Meanwhile I am working on something very serious.
November 17, 2016, 05:46:20 PM

Note Ark is also DPoS.
legendary
November 17, 2016, 05:44:12 PM
...everyone will be powering down forever. There's no bottom, inflation keeps piling up and it will hit 10k, then 5k, then 1k, and if it keeps going to more than 1 billion Steem supply then it will be below that, 700-500 sats, like Bitshares. Clear as water.

Inflation is slowing down (~200% now) and will reach a steady rate of 100% per year later in 2017. Bitcoin had > 100% inflation at its inception, but Bitcoin's inflation (debasement is correct term!) is slowing down to less much less than 100% by now.

That inflation doesn't apply to those who POWER UP their STEEM to STEEM POWER. The coming change is to reduce the POWER DOWN delay from 2 years (1 year weighted average) to 3 months (1.5 months weighted average).

So this means more and more speculators can join in POWER UP and not be subject to any inflation at all. However if all those who earn rewards are powering down and selling, then there will be downward selling pressure but this might be offset by speculative demand and moreover by whales becoming smart and only rewarding those who don't power down.

Sorry you really don't have all the facts.

Inflation doesn't mean much if you know the actual supply, it can effectively drive the price low for a while but not for long. For example nobody actually knows the total supply of Ethereum, it can be infinite but the inflation is not really that crazy, so people have confidence on it. "Only" 100% inflation per year without a cap is crazy if you ask me and I'm the average person who should be trading or investing on Steem.

Take Factom, it only has 8 million supply, but once M3 kicks in and federated servers are designated 73k FCT will be created per month. This isn't "crazy" inflation although it's quite considerable and that's almost one of the only factors that is keeping the price so low. Investors don't think there would be enough entry credits to burn that much FCT.
legendary
November 17, 2016, 05:38:39 PM
I see more potential for a bounce in a project like LBRY...

Note I have been a major critic of Steem, so I am not being subjective here w.r.t to a comparison of Steem to LBRY. I don't care if my measily 5000 STEEM POWER ever get cashed out at anything significant, as I have bigger fish to fry (that is small potatoes for me).

Ahem you haven't read this thread...

LBRY intends to compete but I don't see what they have that is compelling:

DOA. Not paid to join. Referral programs can be Sybil attacked:

https://lbry.io/faq/referrals

Right there it tells me they don't appear to know what they are doing.

$1.2 billion marketcap? Why not listed on coinmarketcap? And what is the sign up rate (2000? but are those Sybil accounts)? Sounds like BS to me.

Can't find any info on how they plan to scale a PoW blockchain  Huh It is proof-of-work I presume since they talk about ongoing token issuance.

No white paper!

Edit: it is based on Bitcoin block chain so I don't see how it can scale:

https://lbry.io/news/5-questions-about-lbry

Perhaps they are not putting most of the activity on the blockchain. Perhaps they are putting only the tokens on the blockchain. Even so, it won't scale!

Ah they don't have a clue about social networking. Users change names like the wind. Names are not as important as the connections or links.

https://github.com/lbryio/lbrycrd

Edit#2: they are praying for the arrival and correct functioning of Lightning Networks:

https://lbry.io/news/why-doesnt-lbry-just-use-bitcoin

Edit#3: they do plan to give away tokens and have a HUGE premine:

Quote from: https://lbry.io/news/$1.2b-market-cap-we-dont-care
Currently, 250 thousand LBRY credits (LBC) are in circulation. Over the next year, that number will rise to roughly 80 million just through mining. LBRY Inc. has reserved 200 million for adoption programs, and we intend to deploy them widely over the coming years to give millions of users their first taste of a truly free market in media. There’s also another 200 million LBC split between a company reserve and charitable/institutional programs that might stay static for a while, but not forever.

I didn't say it was perfect, I said it could definitely bounce from this bottom. It can still go to 1k or lower though. The point is, crypto is all hype and once LBRY opens up to the public I think it will rally just on news and exclusive releases alone, it has that cool kid factor in my opinion.

I do have the same doubts as you but the team is well connected in the industry and is backed by a huge VC firm (funded and built TripAdvisor, DraftKings among others...). They have been very open about the premine and how it will be used. Now will all that being said, I think they are a little incompetent and naive on how they've been doing things so far. I really not see any corruption or morally dubious approach in their doings, quite the contrary they've managed to "lose" a lot of money with this strategy and mining distribution.
November 17, 2016, 05:35:34 PM
...everyone will be powering down forever. There's no bottom, inflation keeps piling up and it will hit 10k, then 5k, then 1k, and if it keeps going to more than 1 billion Steem supply then it will be below that, 700-500 sats, like Bitshares. Clear as water.

Inflation is slowing down (~200% now) and will reach a steady rate of 100% per year later in 2017. Bitcoin had > 100% inflation at its inception, but Bitcoin's inflation (debasement is correct term!) is slowing down to less much less than 100% by now.

That inflation doesn't apply to those who POWER UP their STEEM to STEEM POWER. The coming change is to reduce the POWER DOWN delay from 2 years (1 year weighted average) to 3 months (1.5 months weighted average).

So this means more and more speculators can join in POWER UP and not be subject to any inflation at all. However if all those who earn rewards are powering down and selling, then there will be downward selling pressure but this might be offset by speculative demand and moreover by whales becoming smart and only rewarding those who don't power down.

Sorry you really don't have all the facts.

Edit: But I do agree there could yet be a major selloff when the change to 3 month power down is released, as that will weed out those who want out from those who want to accumulate and turn it into a system where those who power down are not rewarded. The whales control who is rewarded. They will want those bloggers who are committed to growing the system.

Note I do think the voting reward system is the Achilles Heel of the entire thing. So I don't see a long-term future unless they get rid of that. Yet I don't see a long-term future for Bitcoin either.
Pages:
Jump to: