Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit is dead. Is there any better alternative? - page 2. (Read 1198 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250
A few months ago Steam it laid off 70% of their employees as the company is struggling to meet their financial goals. We all know its dead. Is there any better alternative? And do you think such alternatives can survive?

Many companies on blockchain also cut off their employees due to the huge market downturn cycle. Because to maintain the project, the projects will have to do so to survive
copper member
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
SNAC even launched their Website version too.

Probably one of the 3 blokchain social media reward sharing apps that has launched its version on all the platforms - iOS, Android and website.

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snac/id1456579418?l=ko&ls=1&mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sigmachain.app.futurepia.messenger

Now after signing up on SNAC website version, compare it with Steemit and you will realize how boring the steemit platform is Smiley SNAC To The Moon!

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
I am not aware of this though but if you ever wanted steemit alternative, then check on golos. It is difficult to write more content on steemit of late and I think this was done to correct the massive spam contents that were written by people who have no idea of what they are doing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
A few months ago Steam it laid off 70% of their employees as the company is struggling to meet their financial goals. We all know its dead. Is there any better alternative? And do you think such alternatives can survive?
Steemit is still very much in use especially for publishing cryptocurrency related articles. Even if it laid off most of its employees, the platform is still functional. Alternatively, try using medium.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
i have good numbers followers in steemit but i lost my account password and now i cant log in and sad to say its really tough to get back your lost steemit account.
i think medium is best alternative platform
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
I don't agree with this as am still using Steemit as they keep upgrading their platform. The truth is, Steemit is trying its best to remain relevant more than other crypto-related blogging platforms.
Nevertheless, a good alternative would be cryptocoinpravda
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Steemit, i find a good something like that.
That name CBNT, that is almost same like steemit.
The feature steemit who will pay you is same like cmnt.
Come and chack it with your self.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
How did this happened? Did the CEO run with the money? Steemit was a good solution for blogging and not only...to bad... regarding the topic i don't have an alternative for steemit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
If you are regular visitor to this forum then you will know that Bitcointalk community and especially bounty hunters love Publish0x platform. Very similiar to Steemit but with many upgraded functions.  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
I know Steemit is a blogging platform for crypto currencies that is very good and much to use. It's a pity if this steemit goes down because the users are getting taller and the public's trust in steemit is increasing over time. But we should not rely on steemit if indeed Steemit has internal problems that cause the employees to cut. We can look for alternative blog platforms that support crypto currencies such as blogger, ong social, and publish0x. We can try on the platform even though the steemit name is too ingrained.
Activity: 88
Steemit is dead because Steemit devs never had an answer to fight bots and cheaters. If a solution is found to shut down bots and cheaters Steemit can be popular.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
In my opinion, steemit indeed reduces its employees but steemit isn't dead yet. Steemit still exists and still provides space for anyone to express their ideas. If we want to get an alternative from steemit then we can use ong social or create a personal web hosting address. I think making a personal web address is a more trusted thing because it is proof of our responsibility for our writing and ideas contained in the blog.
Activity: 812

Medium and Steemit were the most used blogging platform in cryptocurrency.
But now, there are many restriction in Medium about crypto, and there is nothing new in steemit as well.
I read that publish0x is the new crypto related blogging platform, you can search it.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
It is normal for the market to go down. They have to do it to balance their finances. Any project, any company must do so when it is difficult, not just Steemit. The market going up will make them come back stronger
I agree with you, the time they laid their staff of was when most projects were still having issues due to the bear market, and I am sure that things would have been picking up for them already. I still registered someone who was interested in earning some free coins on Steemit recently and their site is working perfectly and their response to enquiries still swift.

If they were dead, would they still be in operation? Steemit has never come out to declare they are liquidating and I wonder why someone will just wish something that is not happening for them. The fact they laid of staff could just be a way off cutting cost.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I have seen a lot of projects that started the idea to launch or compete with Steemit but I am yet to see any of them emerge successful, it may take a long while because majority of them come during the bear market and might not have raised enough fund to kick of the complete social media part of the project, a good example is foresting, they have launched their pton token but the rest is yet to go into full blown action, so far I stick with Steemit, Reddit is another good one.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
All the same, Steemit a good project. From staying there I still have good memories (now sometimes I go). I hope they will be fine and the project will be able to overcome the crisis.
Activity: 1274
Steemit is still live but due to long bearish season of crypto market like all other top projects Steem and Seem dollar are also in bottom, But it will grow up as soon as market go in trending.
copper member
Activity: 162
The bear market really affect alot of business which brought about many project not be able to survive or maintain the ride to this level .

The steemit I know is still the best regard to social media coin in crypto space so investing in the coin will still definitely boom in near future as the king itself also feel the heat, so laying off is just a way to reduce the lost and so they will recover .

Have you tried any other alternative? Like Akasha or SNAC?
copper member
Activity: 154
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
The bear market really affect alot of business which brought about many project not be able to survive or maintain the ride to this level .

The steemit I know is still the best regard to social media coin in crypto space so investing in the coin will still definitely boom in near future as the king itself also feel the heat, so laying off is just a way to reduce the lost and so they will recover .
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
It is normal for the market to go down. They have to do it to balance their finances. Any project, any company must do so when it is difficult, not just Steemit. The market going up will make them come back stronger
Pages:
Jump to: