Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit is dead. Is there any better alternative? - page 7. (Read 1198 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
The problem with Steam is that they promised to create a centralized platform, but in fact it turned out to be a centralized platform with an embedded token. If you are looking for alternatives, you should take a closer look at the GOLOS project. I think this is the best alternative at the moment that really works.
Activity: 770
Merit: 260
It's true the Steemit is struggling to survive because they couldn't reach their annual financial goal. Golos.io and Medium.com could be a better replica for Steemit. Specially Medum.com has an easy user interface, and you can easily post your content.
I totally agree with the Medium.com. Suitable as a replacement and alternative. The network is used in many projects as a convenient platform for promotions and communications.
copper member
Activity: 200
Merit: 7
It's true the Steemit is struggling to survive because they couldn't reach their annual financial goal. Golos.io and Medium.com could be a better replica for Steemit. Specially Medum.com has an easy user interface, and you can easily post your content.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
A few months ago Steam it laid off 70% of their employees as the company is struggling to meet their financial goals. We all know its dead. Is there any better alternative? And do you think such alternatives can survive?

I think Steemit laying 70% of its work force is trying to restructure for better services to its users, however if you are looking for alternative to Steemit you can try https://trybe.one a decentralized social network

Ive checked trybe platform and they also have an amazing platform though users are still many on steemit but in due time people will look on new ones with improved and better working platform for their needs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
All this blockchain social must earn money, but they don't do this. They must take money from users or put advertising for money or some other monetization schemes. Overwise they all die soon without money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
A few months ago Steam it laid off 70% of their employees as the company is struggling to meet their financial goals. We all know its dead. Is there any better alternative? And do you think such alternatives can survive?

I think Steemit laying 70% of its work force is trying to restructure for better services to its users, however if you are looking for alternative to Steemit you can try https://trybe.one a decentralized social network
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
What do these problems of Steemit and the market as a whole have to do with its use? You used Steemit thinking about what then? The features remain the same as always, there is no reason for you to be worried. There are Golos and Alis, which are Russian and Japanese platforms respectively. If you are an investor, you should understand every current situation now if you are a sell-only speculator and look for other inputs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Seems, Dan said some time ago, that that something similar to steemit is developing for the EOS platform.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I don't think it's dead there are still a lot of articles there and many active writers and if you check the various ICO bounty campaign it is still included in their campaign, it's still alive and kicking and if there is issue internally they can solve it, they have great team behind this project.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
sorry , if you make a statetement steemit is dead, you must a small riset, explain your opinion with your source. if you open the site, just see on trending post, many get with high reputation get about thousand dollars just a post the article. stemmit just a one choice beside medium, blogging etc to people for make a article and upvote for a reward for high quality content Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I disagree that steemit is dead. It's being recommended by many projects and bounty hosts or organizers, and they still have alot of users who still use platform to publish article. They might not be in good condition because of the bear market . I can recommend Publish0x to you
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

Well, it is because the cryptocurrency market is still on the bottom now.
From my knowledge, steemit is the blogging platform that focusing to make articles and the users get paid with steem cryptocurrency.
If the cryptocurrency market goes bad, then the steem coins maybe get impacted by the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
I can advise you on the CENT https://beta.cent.co/ platform. I don’t think it looks like Steemit, but maybe it will interest you. I sometimes use this platform.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Steemit is not dead, it is a blog website and they are very good at it. Actually, I think Steemit should stop rewarding writers forever like the Medium. People will use it for their own good from now. As the bearish market continues a long time, so Steemit is facing obstacles to pay a huge amount of money at this moment. But they will recover for sure. Steemit has a high trading volume with huge crypto supporters. And they can stop paying for a while or forever.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Rather than Steemit itself, I think the problem is in decentralized platforms.
These platforms are seriously the wild, wild, WILD west.
Stuff like this has never been seriously done before.
There are so many unknowns that any decentralized platform or DAO will have major problems.

The very first most obvious one is that decentralized platforms are prey for scammers, spammers, and shit content.
Steemit has a large amount of these.
it's hard to navigate it all and after a certain point you just don't bother anymore.

and then, the bear market does not make steemit worth the time and investment for content creators.

all of this could potentially turn around if the market shifts and regulations are put into play.
However, there is also the chance that it won't last through this bearish period.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Steemit has a working product and can only develop more, not less than has already been achieved.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Laying off % of employees does not mean that they are dead, they are struggling for sure in this market condition like all other Cryptocurrencies and projects built of Blockchain, it is totally normally especially when they are paying their employees with Fiat as someone mentioned. Also the decreasing in activities in their platform is perfectly normal and can be easily related to the market condition too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
This looks more like fud to me
Nothing. Is wrong with steemit and I still make my blogs daily on the websites and I also earn too

What’s the dead situation ??
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Steemit is a unique website running on blockchain and cryptocurrency STEEM! He can't just die. The times of the bear market will end and Steemit will recover.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Have you tried yours.org yet? It's much cleaner than steemit with different options to earn. minds.com is another good option and it is a decentralized platform with opensource software. But I would prefer Reddit if I don't need to earn through blogging or posting anything like this.
Pages:
Jump to: