Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 103. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 27, 2016, 04:12:48 PM
Are there desktop or mobile wallets for STEEM? I hope those are easy to set up! I am keeping some STEEM on exchanges.

I have a question: If I buy STEEM on exchanges, how could it affect how STEEM is used to power or back contents on the web?
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 27, 2016, 08:28:41 AM
cyber•Fund is to launch a Russian Steem-based social media platform: Golos. Under license from Steemit Inc. — Steemit
https://steemit.com/steem/@hipster/cyber-fund-is-to-launch-a-russian-steem-based-social-media-platform-golos-under-license-from-steemit-inc

I read that article - are they distributing golospower to accounts with 7 steem, or 7 steempower?

share dropping 10%
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 26, 2016, 05:38:31 PM
Time to rebuy Steem. Its prices are going up after reaching the bottom last some days.
In my opinion, Steem is the most reasonable selection for long-term investment.
Good luck to all Steam supporters.
But better to wait few days for price to get corrected again, buying at peak prices may become bad decision.

Definitely. you would rather decide to buy back when it dropped. I i was to decide i may have bought steem when it dropped about 30% of its value so i could gain when it retrace up again.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2016, 05:35:08 PM
cyber•Fund is to launch a Russian Steem-based social media platform: Golos. Under license from Steemit Inc. — Steemit
https://steemit.com/steem/@hipster/cyber-fund-is-to-launch-a-russian-steem-based-social-media-platform-golos-under-license-from-steemit-inc

I read that article - are they distributing golospower to accounts with 7 steem, or 7 steempower?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2016, 04:28:29 PM
I'm not sure why I can't post a story.  My account is about two weeks old.  I can write one out but the post button is greyed.

you need to set a title and main tag...
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
September 26, 2016, 04:20:33 PM
I'm not sure why I can't post a story.  My account is about two weeks old.  I can write one out but the post button is greyed.
Activity: 349
Merit: 251
September 26, 2016, 02:42:45 PM
Just published my first article on "Internet of Things" on steemit, pls check it out and vote.

https://steemit.com/inter/@thnass/connectivity-of-the-internet-of-things
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
September 26, 2016, 01:19:14 PM
Time to rebuy Steem. Its prices are going up after reaching the bottom last some days.
But better to wait few days for price to get corrected again, buying at peak prices may become bad decision.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
September 26, 2016, 12:35:19 PM
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 25, 2016, 08:40:08 PM
At this moment, Steem is .55.
It topped out a few months ago around $5.00 -

How long for Steem to go back to $5.00? 

On a scale from 1 - 10, how easy to make 10 times your money in 30 days?

2/10.

Unlikely, sorry. But think long term.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
September 23, 2016, 03:38:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 984
September 23, 2016, 03:15:24 AM
impossible since I don't invest in things that are not clear to me. No whitepaper can convince anyone that money flows through the air and everybody both curators,investors and content publishers get money.

I was pretty optimistic for Steem, because I thought advertisers would be the ones to pay the bill, but so far I don't see much going in that direction.
So if any Steemians can point me to something that proves me (and snowboard789) wrong, please do!

Investors pay the bill

The party won't last long if that's the case, because no sane "investor" is going to do that.
Activity: 216
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
September 23, 2016, 01:33:32 AM
Cryptovpn.me Buy a vpn with SBD and get 40% off on all vpn packages:
https://steemit.com/steemit/@cryptovpn/cryptovpn-me-buy-a-vpn-with-sbd-and-get-40-off-on-all-vpn-packages
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
September 22, 2016, 11:51:27 PM
I am stuck at registering my account at steemit. I logged in with facebook, solved captcha, but still i am not receiving the confirmation email. i have tried 4 times with no luck. Checked spam folder, etc. Pls. guide me how should i sign up now. 

That isn't good.  I hope the CEO/management climate of these companies isn't wimpy, like if they don't have the world given to them after the start of the company, they just ruin it.   Seems like the site has been acting weird for two days now.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
September 22, 2016, 10:47:58 PM
I am stuck at registering my account at steemit. I logged in with facebook, solved captcha, but still i am not receiving the confirmation email. i have tried 4 times with no luck. Checked spam folder, etc. Pls. guide me how should i sign up now. 
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
September 22, 2016, 10:23:33 PM

It will not hit 5$ soon

impossible since I don't invest in things that are not clear to me. No whitepaper can convince anyone that money flows through the air and everybody both curators,investors and content publishers get money.

I was pretty optimistic for Steem, because I thought advertisers would be the ones to pay the bill, but so far I don't see much going in that direction.
So if any Steemians can point me to something that proves me (and snowboard789) wrong, please do!

Investors pay the bill
legendary
Activity: 984
September 22, 2016, 05:30:27 PM

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 22, 2016, 05:19:22 PM
Thanks,  it rapidly growing i must pruchase today at least 100000 coin from bittrex
Activity: 350
September 22, 2016, 05:15:03 PM

Jump to: