Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 133. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I have a question, how to withdraw our 10 steem power? We get them from signing up, so how can we withdraw those bonus? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Where can I find API docs, especially for liquidity providers

also is there a way to import liquid steem from bittrex directly to steem wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
steems sold on Bittrex come from mining? since steem power is not transferable..

Not directly from mining unless very early mining. After the initial period, mining rewards are Steem Power, not liquid.

The transferrable Steem comes from powering down Steem Power, which liquifies 1/104 of your stake per week.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 537
steems sold on Bittrex come from mining? since steem power is not transferable..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Nice hype but too fast.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Someone tell me where the steem wallet is located.i have had to keep mine on the exchange as I cant find it
legendary
Activity: 910
So can you mine this with a GPU or no?

No, you can't
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
So can you mine this with a GPU or no?

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

still selling STEEMIT account with 143 STEEM POWER for 70% Steem power market value

NO NEW ACCOUNTS
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
I am mining this for a week and i5 with three cores, nothing so far, I think POW is only one of 29 blocks so you need to multiply miner estimated time by 29 Sad

mining atm is not working looks like HF is in progress

No the miner estimated time is (approximately) correct. You either got unlucky or there is something messed up about your config.

All looks fine, I just have two imported keys the first I generated and second I got from you, list_my_accounts list my wallet like it should, and mining go OK before this "hack"
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Has Slack been hacked too because I joined the other night and now when I goto access my created account and login ro create new all I get is token_revoked Why the hell I been revoked for when done nothing wrong. Hope support or someone who has slack can find out for me.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I am mining this for a week and i5 with three cores, nothing so far, I think POW is only one of 29 blocks so you need to multiply miner estimated time by 29 Sad

No the miner estimated time is (approximately) correct. You either got unlucky or there is something messed up about your config.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment.
Website is working in read only mode. We’ll be back online shortly!

Second time today. Very disappointing.
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024

legendary
Anyone know how to fix importing of import_key OWNERKEY and import_key ACTIVEKEY each time I keep getting following errors

0 exception: unspecified
Invalid private key

currently using guide Step 4 and gives error above https://steemit.com/mining/@anyx/okay-i-am-mining-steem-how-do-i-set-up-cli-wallet
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Someone keeps on deleting my post on Steemit.com
Who's doing it?

This is my 5th post already.
Is it steemit.com team that's deleting my posts?
or
some silly coward hackers

https://steemit.com/@cryptocurrency1/

That is impossible. You cannot delete posts from the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Someone keeps on deleting my post on Steemit.com
Who's doing it?

This is my 5th post already.
Is it steemit.com team that's deleting my posts?
or
some silly coward hackers

https://steemit.com/@cryptocurrency1/
legendary
Activity: 1050
Looks like a lot of people are going to be burned with this one.

Doubt this is legit, but let's watch  Cool

legendary
Finaly after 4 hours of messing around and playing around on windows got the bleeder working.

452157ms th_a       witness.cpp:430               on_applied_block     ] hash rate: 24674 hps  target: 30 queue: 104 estimated time to produce: 625 minutes

Not sure if this is good hash rate or not 24,674 hps using 6 threads on CPU. Someone be as kind to tell me what block rewards are per block ?

how many coins per day with that hash, looking to see if this is somehow convenient to mine even with cpu only

If the estimate time to produce is correct that means he would find about 2 POW each day with that cpu, if difficulty stays same. The 2 POW would be steem power, not liquid steem though.

So how does one generate coins that can be spendable then?

Mine SP -> power down SP (1/104 of SP balance per week) -> STEEM

As you continue to mine your SP balance grows (both from mining rewards and anti-dilution payments) and you can power down more per week.

So you can mine spendable coins, but you just can't mine and dump quickly. It requires a longer term commitment.

Am begining to wonder if this is really worth mining with the power I have with an x8 core AMD cpu on 6 cores for this coin. nearly 24 hours no coins
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Hi everyone,

I'm new to steemit and I have a few questions about the payment concept. It seems to be very complicated.

I see one post that has almost 200 upvotes, but only $1.50 revenue.
But then I see another post that has only 50 upvotes but almost $100 in revenue.
How is that distance created?! Do some upvotes count less than others?
I even see some comments that have almost 30 upvotes but it says $0.00 ?
Is that right or was that just a phenomenon that I saw due to the cyber attack?

I really believe that there should be something like a "Steemit Rules" or "Steemit for Beginners" Article, I searched the web and althoug there are some articles like that, none of them explained ALL the rules to me. So I still find it a little bit confusing ?!

Please help me out what point of the concept I'm missing here?

https://steemit.com/steemit/@donkeypong/still-confused-by-steem-steem-dollars-and-steem-power-the-power-plant-analogy
Jump to: