Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 20. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Steem is a cryptocurrency used to power the platform Steemit - an incentivized blockchain social media platform. Users create and curate content on Steemit just like other social news platforms (e.g. Reddit, Hacker News) and get rewarded in Steem for their work. More STEEMIT projects in the works as devs explore Oracles for the purpose of establishing identity and verifying actions using the Steem blockchain
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Very hard to be visible for powerful steem individuals.....and only those persons and bots can give you some returns by upvoting (
Activity: 22
I did my research about Steem and took notes in the way. Based on my notes, I wrote a short, 5 min review. Might be helpful for newcomers who want to understand the Steem a bit more.
https://longcaller.com/coin/steem.html
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
Looks interesting. Incentivizing good content is always a plus.

How do you make money off of this though? You seem to just be handing out free money, with no opportunity for your own gains.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Hi guys!
I can not find not one working example for mining steem ---- you can help?
ou need a mining steem on windows
The first thing you need to start with before moving with mining steem on windows is to register yourself an account on the steemit website then download the latest Steem Windows Wallet and Miner for Windows then follow steps from this guide https://steemit.com/steemit/@khanhsang/a-quick-guide-on-how-to-mine-steem-on-windows
For additional information about Steem you can visit the official website https://steemit.com/

Isn't this outdated? I thought that mining steem is not possible anymore.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Any problems with the conclusion? I decided to register in this social network but it seems there are some problems ? It seems you need to wait for the answer of the developers
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
Thrash full to withdraw 41 steem need to buy steempower, a vicious circle when trying to buy get
fucking platform for their, mining 2 years ago this token

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
How is it possible to transfer tokens from steemit.com, hanging there 41 steem from 2016, when I try to transfer, I receive a message transaction broadcast error, neither sell nor transfer the tokens can't.

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Hi guys!
The first thing you need to start with before moving with mining steem on windows is to register yourself an account on the steemit website then download the latest Steem Windows Wallet and Miner for Windows then follow steps from this guide https://steemit.com/steemit/@khanhsang/a-quick-guide-on-how-to-mine-steem-on-windows
For additional information about Steem you can visit the official website https://steemit.com/
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
I'm not certain because I let my machine take a break while waiting in the miner witness queue. I have an older computer, so it's good to give it a break. I think if you are using one machine, you can use the same private key for both accounts. Since all mining reward are now converted to steem power, you will have to choose power down and get weekly payments of steem for 2 years. I don't think that you need to register your backup miner account first.
Activity: 59
Hi guys!
Activity: 140
In the last time traffic on the Steemit go down. Now Alexa Rank 1,524. Maybe devs Steemit need repair registration? Wait 2-4 weeks for registration, it's not cool.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
The development of steam is very slow? The site still lacks many things like notification system, integrated messaging system and composer and better plug-ins for third-party technology.

This is what everyone is saying, more features and eventually they need advertisements, I see a lot of people asking how their business model is sustainable?

I also wonder where they are going with these smart media token things (proof of brain?), we will see.
Activity: 36
The development of steam is very slow? The site still lacks many things like notification system, integrated messaging system and composer and better plug-ins for third-party technology.

hi guys, a question.... is it true that there will be groups in steemit, like it is in facebook? or someone knows exactly the next updates?. steemit is a very exciting project, love it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
A lot of bullish sentiment but the truth is that steem has gotten no where near its ATH in bitcoin, not even close.

Starting to think that steem will never break 100k sats again, most of its users probably dont even look at the price in bitcoin anyways, always will be looked at in terms of $.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
everyone on steemit should join minds.com it is about to be paying out a token from the ethereum blockchain
Activity: 6
I am in full agreement here. Steem will change the world and things will never be the same again. SMT update is coming around the corner, this can empower all the people who do not have a voice right now. INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM will be saved with STEEM. FREEDOM will come back to the people of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: