Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 23. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Thanks for the answer, he signed up yesterday, username is @wondersauce. If you need any other info let me know !
Activity: 20
Merit: 3
What username are you attempting to register and when did you attempt sign up?

Hey guys, I have a friend that joined the platform recently and is still waiting for approval. Is there any way for me to approve him by sending him some Steem or something ?

Thanks !
Activity: 213
Hey guys, I have a friend that joined the platform recently and is still waiting for approval. Is there any way for me to approve him by sending him some Steem or something ?

Thanks !
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
STEEM is a very Excellent coin...Its a good crypto currency in this Industry....

Steem is not just a good currency.
In the future Steem will replace the role of social media like facebook, twitter, telegram and others.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
guys how can we increase the sp . I am writing so mant things but no good upvotes just from some friends. what should we do now

You want an honest advice? Buy it! You can buy Steem Power directly with your Steemit account, or you can buy Steem and then convert them into Steem Power! A big part of Steemit it's controlled by whales, and they give each other their votes, so it's a little hard for all of us to obtain a significant amount of Steem Power, nomather how good are our posts!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
STEEM is a very Excellent coin...Its a good crypto currency in this Industry....
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I have more than 200 followers, but I'm not receiving any upvotes and views. Question is - are more follower bots?
The problem is not in followers but in you, you can find me as clixmoney on steemit, I have more than 4000 followers, but I still receive less than $1 upvotes, but never 0, you know why ? because I am active in the community, I reply everyone, I comment a lot, I do contests and giveaways, I record video, I invite people to steemit, I came with ideas very useful to steemit, you just have to do the same and don't forget about other social media, when I write a post I always share it in facebook, twitter, and reddit and even likendin. So just be active, you can also join communities and we have a lot of them, for example I have also a big community and you can join it, we care about resteems and also give upvotes. So just keep steeming, never give up and everything will be ok. ☺

That is it. Steemit will somehow find hard work and reward it. Just that some people don't have enough patience to work their way up. Steemit is not too easy, but it is worth it. I love steemit.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Is there a new Slack since the old link is broken?
Or a Discord?

Can't seem to locate anything, only found a Steemit Russia Telegram group xD
Activity: 117
Decent pump Roll Eyes I trust it won't fall excessively, cause it's an extremely pleasant venture. Smiley
Activity: 142
I really like using social media steemit, although I am just starting out but I feel the new experience in the funnel and the writing I do, its users are also very friendly and respect with new users, there is still much that I want to learn from steemit since I am including newcomers. 

Activity: 280
Steem is a cryptocurrency used to power the platform Steemit - an incentivized blockchain social media platform. Users create and curate content on Steemit just like other social news platforms (e.g. Reddit, Hacker News) and get rewarded in Steem for their work. Development and testing of AppBase continues, adoption and improvement of the steemit social media blockchain grows.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Check out this video by "Crypto Investor" where he explains why Steem is a good long-term investment:

https://bestcrypto.tv/503/why-is-steem-a-good-investment/
Activity: 2
guys how can we increase the sp . I am writing so mant things but no good upvotes just from some friends. what should we do now

People talk up content, but steem is much more a "networking" site than a "content" site. Go make friends. Talk to people. Care about what people are saying (no, you can't fake it), and respond thoughtfully. It takes time and effort, but it is possible.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
I have more than 200 followers, but I'm not receiving any upvotes and views. Question is - are more follower bots?

You may have 10.000 followers but it's not important. There are a lot of bot accounts that only follows you, give no votes. There are a lot of accounts that have no voting power, even if they vote they don't give a single cent. Quality followers over quantity, just like your articles.
Activity: 199
I am very happy to use steemit blog very helpful my work steemit the best. and hopefully will be better again in the future
Activity: 19
Hi guys, I'm writing here 'cause I need help. I'm a steemit user, I mainly share my photoworks.
I moving well on the platform, but I have an emergency and I already began yesterday a total power down which need 13 weeks to complete and I don't have that time.
My dog need a surgery and my situation here in Italy, economically speaking, is already borderline.
I must find this money someway, and thinking on the various options, from ask for a loan to sell the car, I thought also about steem.
If someone feel good with giving me upvotes I can try to cope the expenses in a week with my dog doing he surgery in three or four, operation that cost around 700 euros.
I'm also searching for some charity project on the platform and writing directly to some whales but to date no one answered.
You can read the post here
https://steemit.com/steemit/@iamunframed/why-i-need-to-power-down
Thanks anyway for your time.
Activity: 27
Merit: 12
The problem is not in followers but in you, you can find me as clixmoney on steemit, I have more than 4000 followers, but I still receive less than $1 upvotes, but never 0, you know why ? because I am active in the community, I reply everyone, I comment a lot, I do contests and giveaways, I record video, I invite people to steemit, I came with ideas very useful to steemit, you just have to do the same and don't forget about other social media, when I write a post I always share it in facebook, twitter, and reddit and even likendin. So just be active, you can also join communities and we have a lot of them, for example I have also a big community and you can join it, we care about resteems and also give upvotes. So just keep steeming, never give up and everything will be ok. ☺
Activity: 32

It is a good way for talented guys to get something in return for their work in blogging, but it is a big competition.
Creativity is in the first place and that is not a guarantee that you will be recognized, but if you are doing a quality and creative job you will get noticed.
Think out of the box and think how many guys can do what you are doing.
Activity: 140
Could Steemit be a way of devaluing bit coin
If the value of bit coin is based on its scarcity and also thats is it the most adopted crypto currencies. Then problem for rivals is up take.
Why would you bother investing in a new coin when BC has market dominance.  Based on that BC keeps its market share and its value
Steemit on the other hand has found a unique way to incentive people to adopt it . if this happens on mass and it  turns out not to be a ponzy scheme. Thewn surly the only effect it can have on BC  is to devalue it, as the scarcity of a viable crypto currency becomes negated by Steemit. Based on that could Steemit be the establishments way of taking out bit coin
Pages:
Jump to: