Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 46. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 15
October 17, 2017, 12:34:26 AM
Just joined, let's see how it's working !
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 16, 2017, 08:35:05 PM
Ned Scott: Steemit, Smart Media Tokens, and Decentralized Social Networks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WDafqsTm04

And guys do we have a Telegram channel ? I havent been able to find one :/
No a far as I know, there is no official telegram channel for steemit. But there are many communities on steemit, which have their own telegram channels. You can also use the steemit chat, which is here:  https://steemit.chat/home

This is correct steemit already have their chat support, its nice that it's platform can be used to earn too likw thia forum, have seen steemit campaigns before on some ICO.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 16, 2017, 01:42:00 PM
Does steemit plan on implementing the ability to delete posts or resteems in the near future? Been wanting this feature for a while now since I was invited.

Deleting post feature is very unlikely to be there, because of transparency and all. You can instead edit your post and make it blank and disable payouts on it. As for resteems, maybe a hide feature can come, but deleting is again very unlikely. Also there are some chrome extensions which can hide resteems from your steemit wall.

That's one of the biggest reasons I stopped writing there. If I change my mind and want to delete my own post I can't do that. Why? There's no reasonable answer to this. I don't want to write something that I can't take it back. I think this is only one reason why Steemit isn't successful.
Sorry to say, but I have never, never met anyone stating this reason as a reason to not use Steemit or a bad point for steemit. The posts can't be deleted/edited after 7 days, so that you can not say I have not written this or that. You can't alter things to fool others, and a news site etc. should have this feature.

I have joined Steemit recently, and I must say I'm very well impressed. In my opinion the platform is very successful and usefull, and yes, you should think twice before you post something you might regret.
I think the idea should be reviewed. No one is above mistake and it will regrettable and unforgettable on some mistake post.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 15, 2017, 08:45:48 PM
I'm trying to build up my presence in steemit!

Just released today an article about TaaS.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@correia/my-long-term-coin-s-or-token-as-a-service-taas

Please follow and upvote!
Give me some tips how to get better also. Thanks everyone.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 02:50:27 PM
One of the best platform I've ever seen in my life which helps to earn money
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
October 15, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

Nice looking order book.  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/GbnVqIR.jpg
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
October 15, 2017, 09:39:40 AM

No a far as I know, there is no official telegram channel for steemit. But there are many communities on steemit, which have their own telegram channels. You can also use the steemit chat, which is here:  https://steemit.chat/home
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 07:12:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
October 14, 2017, 12:55:01 AM
Sorry to say, but I have never, never met anyone stating this reason as a reason to not use Steemit or a bad point for steemit. The posts can't be deleted/edited after 7 days, so that you can not say I have not written this or that. You can't alter things to fool others, and a news site etc. should have this feature.

Well, it's one of many reasons for me. What if you change your mind and want to delete your post? You can't delete anytime on the internet. For example I can delete my posts in this forum, but if I want to delete my old Steem post I can't do that. And I'm not talking about news, I'm talking about opinions. I think it's very dangerous thing to keep/lock a post online forever.

You can't truly delete anything from the internet. Anything you send out can and likely will be archived by someone. Steem makes that explicit and transparent, but doesn't change the basic fact.
October 14, 2017, 12:24:12 AM

Well, it's one of many reasons for me. What if you change your mind and want to delete your post? You can't delete anytime on the internet. For example I can delete my posts in this forum, but if I want to delete my old Steem post I can't do that. And I'm not talking about news, I'm talking about opinions. I think it's very dangerous thing to keep/lock a post online forever.
Well, then you have other options of earning also, like curation rewards. Whenever you upvote other articles, you get a small % from that article's earnings. But you would need some SP to start earning curation rewards, which can be obtained via staking Steem in your Steemit account.
Activity: 49
October 13, 2017, 07:50:08 PM

that is why you should learn to think before you speak

I guess sending CryptoCoins can be a pain in the ass when you have to think before you type in the right numbers Smiley
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
October 13, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

October 13, 2017, 01:47:37 AM

please approve my account. I joined October 2nd !!!!!!!!

I still don't approved after a week

Hi, you can probably use this chat channel and ask there. But these days, it takes really long to get accounts approved.
https://steemit.chat/channel/help
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
October 12, 2017, 04:24:12 PM
Does steemit plan on implementing the ability to delete posts or resteems in the near future? Been wanting this feature for a while now since I was invited.

Deleting post feature is very unlikely to be there, because of transparency and all. You can instead edit your post and make it blank and disable payouts on it. As for resteems, maybe a hide feature can come, but deleting is again very unlikely. Also there are some chrome extensions which can hide resteems from your steemit wall.

That's one of the biggest reasons I stopped writing there. If I change my mind and want to delete my own post I can't do that. Why? There's no reasonable answer to this. I don't want to write something that I can't take it back. I think this is only one reason why Steemit isn't successful.

I have joined Steemit recently, and I must say I'm very well impressed. In my opinion the platform is very successful and usefull, and yes, you should think twice before you post something you might regret.
Activity: 48
October 12, 2017, 03:49:29 AM

please approve my account. I joined October 2nd !!!!!!!!

I still don't approved after a week
October 11, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
October 10, 2017, 09:31:41 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Pages:
Jump to: