Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 41. (Read 348532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
November 30, 2017, 05:49:29 AM
I got an account with steemit however I am not getting any traffic to my posts. Can you provide me some instructions on how can I be a successful writer of steemit?

Make sure you comment on many other peoples posts who you think might also be interested in the original content you write about.The main thing is to make sure you are seen when you are new, so spend more time commenting for a couple months. Once you start to develop relationships, the people that you have talked with in the past will likely also comment on and upvote your posts.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 29, 2017, 07:10:08 PM
I honestly don't understand why steemit still only costs a dollar.

Because;
-too much coins
-highly centralized

Should I count more? These 2 reasons are more than enough. What do you expect, $10?
The steem blockchain is completely decentralized and the coin supply decreases over time. You need to do more research before spreading misinformation. The steem blockchain is also the fastest in the world, with a higher tx/s than any other blockchain.
I agree that the reward for the posts is quite large. The post should be interesting, as well as the age and level of the account.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
November 29, 2017, 10:34:37 AM

Because;
-too much coins
-highly centralized

Should I count more? These 2 reasons are more than enough. What do you expect, $10?
The steem blockchain is completely decentralized and the coin supply decreases over time. You need to do more research before spreading misinformation. The steem blockchain is also the fastest in the world, with a higher tx/s than any other blockchain.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
November 28, 2017, 04:29:08 AM
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY CONCERNING STEEM CHINA EXPANDATION
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 12:24:58 AM
Chart Gallery of Steem: - All chart in one page

https://bitscreener.com/coins/steem/chart_gallery
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
November 27, 2017, 09:56:10 PM
I got an account with steemit however I am not getting any traffic to my posts. Can you provide me some instructions on how can I be a successful writer of steemit?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
November 27, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

Because;
-too much coins
-highly centralized

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 27, 2017, 09:48:23 AM
I honestly don't understand why steemit still only costs a dollar. Great project. Already running platform. But people tend to not really put money into it. Due to the fact that it is volatile. I put the cue back in the summer and since then keeping. Price in dollars have not dipped but the chops fall significantly.

Plan to keep another year. Hopefully soon we will begin the path steemit to 10 bucks. It's just 2 yards it is generally okaki for today's world of the crypts, where kapitalizacija already above 300 billion
Activity: 52
November 26, 2017, 08:10:32 AM
Steem got listed in korea on upbit,
koreans are instagram and blogging masters,
they will use steemit and steemit going to go 2x soon
Activity: 6
November 25, 2017, 02:04:19 PM
Has anyone did a STEEM post of these 2 new cryptos?

eBitcoinCash - Ticker EBCH on EtherDelta

EthereumBitcoin - Ticker BTCE on EtherDelta

www.eBitcoin.money

BTCE hit over .20 cents a few days ago.

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
November 23, 2017, 01:11:29 PM
Signing up seems a bit difficult.
Now I need a wallet for my Steem.
The only one 1 could find is
"Steem Windows Wallet and Miner v0.13.0
bitcube (60) in steem •  last year
Hard Fork
This release implements a hard fork on Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:00:00 GMT if the majority of witnesses upgrade"

https://steemit.com/steem/@bitcube/steem-windows-wallet-and-miner-v0-13-0

Could not find any link to an up to date version.
Huh javascript:void(0); Huh

I had to wait a few days to get in. They should make this easy and fast.
Activity: 57
November 23, 2017, 08:29:38 AM
Signing up seems a bit difficult.
Now I need a wallet for my Steem.
The only one 1 could find is
"Steem Windows Wallet and Miner v0.13.0
bitcube (60) in steem •  last year
Hard Fork
This release implements a hard fork on Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:00:00 GMT if the majority of witnesses upgrade"

https://steemit.com/steem/@bitcube/steem-windows-wallet-and-miner-v0-13-0

Could not find any link to an up to date version.
Huh javascript:void(0); Huh
Activity: 15
November 22, 2017, 01:33:29 PM
Buy   28.06.2017 20:23:11   60 STEEM   0.045804 BTC   ... ...i want my 60 steems back..i am really pissed..atleast you should send an email that you are leaving Livecoin!
Activity: 15
November 22, 2017, 10:31:59 AM
wtf...livecoin just erased steem coins??  Huh
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
November 22, 2017, 07:27:09 AM
any reason for the rise in price for steem awhile ago? good news coming soon? #moon

Price is $1 around in last month so I don't think that's a special rise. It balances $1 around whenever it fall or rise. I don't expect a new rally soon. Moon flights are delayed.
Activity: 56
November 22, 2017, 06:09:34 AM
any reason for the rise in price for steem awhile ago? good news coming soon? #moon
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
November 22, 2017, 01:03:51 AM
Are that plans to implement any improvements to that project? The price almost hits its bottom. I wonder if anything revolutionary could  happen or we just have  to wait for wider adoption?
Additionaly I would like to ask you if  Steem are going to copperate with algory.io? Will steem platform be included in their cryptonews scanner?
Yes there are plans to improve steemit experience with the next update called Velocity. Also SMT (kind of like erc-20 tokens) concept is being turned into reality which will increase steem prices and adoption. I don't think Steem will associate with algory.io. But if you are a representative of algory.io, then maybe contact steemit support or their official help chat.

What is the best tactic to get steem coin overeall? Blocktrades overall would you say its a good choice?

Or Polo? - If one would like to purchase a chunk of it.

Have a few things troubling my mind as im quite new to this system:

What is the advantage of keeping STEEM POWER balance vs having a steem only liquid balance?

Does steem power let me make more money by liking/voting? sort of like mining hash power more i have more i earn???

This system seems like an interesting one and i think it could be a good choice as a trader to get in before the software comes out of the BETA state.

There are many exchanges from where you can buy Steem. Polo is a good option and so is blocktrades. You can also choose openledger. Just compare the prices and everything and you will know which one is better for you.
Steem power is what makes your votes valuable. The higher Steem power you have the higher your votes are worth. For example at 400 SP, your vote at full power will be worth around $0.04 as per the current prices. And at 800 SP, it might be $0.08. There are a lot of other factors also. You can calculate your vote reward here: https://steemnow.com/upvotecalc.html.
Having higher steem power also means that you can get better curation rewards by voting on posts, comments etc. And yes, now is a good time to buy Steem as it is pretty undervalued. But as for when it will come out of Beta, nobody knows that...maybe a few more years at this rate.
Activity: 4
November 21, 2017, 02:15:41 PM
What is the best tactic to get steem coin overeall? Blocktrades overall would you say its a good choice?

Or Polo? - If one would like to purchase a chunk of it.

Have a few things troubling my mind as im quite new to this system:

What is the advantage of keeping STEEM POWER balance vs having a steem only liquid balance?

Does steem power let me make more money by liking/voting? sort of like mining hash power more i have more i earn???

This system seems like an interesting one and i think it could be a good choice as a trader to get in before the software comes out of the BETA state.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
November 20, 2017, 01:08:39 PM
Are that plans to implement any improvements to that project? The price almost hits its bottom. I wonder if anything revolutionary could  happen or we just have  to wait for wider adoption?
Additionaly I would like to ask you if  Steem are going to copperate with algory.io? Will steem platform be included in their cryptonews scanner?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
November 19, 2017, 03:37:12 AM
Is this an official steemit thread?

I have some issues with my account, and need assistance. Tried finding a support email or something, but couldn't.

Can someone point me in the direction of help? Smiley

Thanks, am a big steemit lover.

Hi Tobi, yes this is indeed the official thread of Steemit; but don't expect any help from here. You should instead use this official Steemit chat channel: https://steemit.chat/channel/help
Pages:
Jump to: