Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 42. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 18, 2017, 08:22:48 AM
Is this an official steemit thread?

I have some issues with my account, and need assistance. Tried finding a support email or something, but couldn't.

Can someone point me in the direction of help? Smiley

Thanks, am a big steemit lover.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 18, 2017, 02:13:50 AM
Hoping for a steady growth for steem,thou this migth take sometime,but it will definately not remain on the same price for too long
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 03:58:07 AM

This is indeed a good news for Steem as a whole. But I guess it changes almost nothing for the steemit platform. It still has to evolve a lot and get rid of many issues. Also SMT is yet to be released, so only time will tell how well it will go.

Anyone have an idea why price has not recovered?  Heck it was around $1.70 a little while ago.  Most other altcoins recovered nicely for me but not Steem.....

yea what gives
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 03:54:42 PM

This is indeed a good news for Steem as a whole. But I guess it changes almost nothing for the steemit platform. It still has to evolve a lot and get rid of many issues. Also SMT is yet to be released, so only time will tell how well it will go.

Anyone have an idea why price has not recovered?  Heck it was around $1.70 a little while ago.  Most other altcoins recovered nicely for me but not Steem.....
Activity: 56
November 15, 2017, 03:53:41 PM
So, a few days ago, I posted my opinion that steemit would likely die at the end of 2019. My rationale was that the wackos on the site would prevent mainstream adoption. This would lead to less and less people joining steemit or buying steem thus causing the price to collapse.

However, I was wrong.

After using the site for the past few days and observing some of its drama, it's clear that steemit and steem are just plain screwed no matter what.
Activity: 34
November 15, 2017, 12:47:04 PM
Steemit is best decentralized application I have seen so far , it is not just a decentralized application but decentralize business as well , where builds an ecosystem that benefits everyone in it
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
November 15, 2017, 07:34:04 AM
They will stay in beta for a long time. It takes them over 4-5 months now to update to HF20

Bitcoin is in beta for almost 10 years, it's not a bad thing to stay in beta. If they have something good to offer in their hands they can update the project. Now all I see is worse design after last update, lower gains from articles etc. They didn't upgrade the project, they just downgraded it. There is no point updating if you don't add any value to the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
November 14, 2017, 01:05:32 PM
They will stay in beta for a long time. It takes them over 4-5 months now to update to HF20
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
November 14, 2017, 07:05:25 AM
It has been sitting in 'beta' for a while. When will steemit feel comfortable enough to go from beta to final! What functionality or design does steem consider necessary to trigger the switch.

Obviously there will always be ongoing updates to the website, but this is different to being in beta.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
November 14, 2017, 02:50:41 AM

Good news for steemit and investors. But old users don't want to write blogs with this terrible design Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
November 14, 2017, 02:24:56 AM

Activity: 56
November 14, 2017, 01:57:06 AM
For some time I have been interested in the way steemit works. I have read the whitepaper and the FAQ. There were some significant changes in the area of ​​the service and it was not clear what was up to date and what was not. There are also a few issues that I could not find anywhere relevant information. I have gathered in one place many issues and I would be grateful if someone with the right knowledge shared that knowledge with me.

1. How does SP affect the value of the vote? - accurate calculations showing how SP affects our upvote at 100% VP.

2. From where do the SD come for all posts? For a year, all these awards come from 10% of inflation when creating new tokens?

3. On what basis is the division into trending and hot? Why are some posts with a lower voting value below those with a higher value?

4. When the post is added, does the suggested amount of pay for the author appear immediately or is this value that will be divided between all the voters and author?

5. What was the starting amount of STEAM? Was there an ICO on which the first STEEM was distributed and the new users were getting theirs STEEM only after getting upvote from the original owners?

6. What is the principle of delivering 15% of new tokens to SP's? Is this a random factor where accounts with large amounts of SP are most likely to get a token or everyone gets the same amount proportionally to amount SP.

SP - STEEM Power
SD - STEEM Dollars
VP - Voting power
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Activity: 28
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 03:53:27 AM
Good to see Steemit has fixed its SMS validation code. Got some simple numbers this time instead of the message I got last week...
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
November 12, 2017, 02:21:47 AM
i made a new bot to helps as work with the steemit.
if anyone should be with interest please visit https://satoshibox.com/r27k8mkbhbpq2ij2avxsztmu

LOL, really you want us to download some random file which might be even malicious. No one needs bot, there are already a ton of them on steemit.

It is better always don't download before checking the virus. So I think for joining steemit there is no need of any download. Yes, there are many people who are in steemit blog.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
November 11, 2017, 11:56:21 AM
if anyone should be with interest please visit https://satoshibox.com/r27k8mkbhbpq2ij2avxsztmu

LOL, really you want us to download some random file which might be even malicious. No one needs bot, there are already a ton of them on steemit.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 10, 2017, 06:38:21 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 134
November 07, 2017, 03:45:01 PM
I don't like the new layout, who is with me? I like the old one, it's hard to change habits.
I wish they never changed it. sometimes change is not good.

I didn't like the new layout. But old one was terrible too Cheesy
They need to change visual designer (:
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
November 07, 2017, 07:58:10 AM
True Affiliate Apps (for smartphones) for Cryptos are coming.

Jogging for Cryptos is back.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22857314

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: