Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 44. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
October 29, 2017, 02:13:40 PM
STEEm price is less than 1$. Whats happened?
ALso, guys, how can minnow get whale or dolphin support?? Thanks.
It has been $1 for quite a while now. Main reason being that there are not many updates on site and it had become slow and unstable. But gradually they are fixing it and upgrading it, so in near future it will surely rise.
As for how to get dolphin/whale support, then that's what everybody is trying to figure out. But of course best ways are to become a whale yourself, post quality content, interact more and more and maybe join some communities.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
October 29, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

One good way is by producing good original content that you have done well with on other social media sites. If you do not have experience in original content creation I would advise making comments on posts of people that are known for rewarding their followers with upvotes on comments. Genuine interaction is key
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 29, 2017, 11:36:30 AM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 10:24:17 AM
Guy's if your just starting out on Steemit, you can also join The Minnow Support Project on discord at https://discord.gg/mTYGsY3   they have 5000 members and help them on Steemit.

Alot of different groups in there to help newbies/minnows get started on Steemit and help them become successful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
October 29, 2017, 06:09:31 AM
How much time is takes for validating my sign up request to join Steemit? Waiting more then 20 hours...

I got mine validated pretty fast, like 2 hours, but I provided all information needed, includind phone number and other things
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
October 25, 2017, 07:08:22 AM
I really like steemit, in addition to distributing hobby writing we can also get additional income ,,
I like it too but earning with steemit is really hard. I can't even earn $1 per day. Anyone can give me some tips?

I would be happy to take a look at what you are doing on steemit an offer some advice. What is the link to your steemit profile?
October 24, 2017, 02:19:40 PM
Can someone explain how curation reward work?

I see some people making a good amount STEEM POWER with curation rewards, but I never received any.

I read something about only the first 10 upvotes gaining STEEM POWER. Is this correct?
Also read about useless upvotes if article is already with many upvotes or old. I do not think this is a good feature!
The basic rule of curation is that you should have good amount of steem power for that. Don't expect curation rewards if you have just 10-100 SP. Secondly, there is no rule of first 10 upvotes for curation. Although yes, if you vote at 100% voting power, you would get much more curation rewards, then at 90% voting power. Plus there are lof of other things, which you will understand, once you spend more time on the platform. And your last point is true. It's better to upvote good articles with less upvotes for more curation rewards. But I would suggest that just vote for good articles and don't worry much about curation rewards. You would get them once you have good amount of SP.

I really like steemit, in addition to distributing hobby writing we can also get additional income ,,
I like it too but earning with steemit is really hard. I can't even earn $1 per day. Anyone can give me some tips?
post quality and original content, don't copy-paste from other places and try to make post related comments on other people posts. And no matter what happens, don't beg for upvotes, follows etc. You can also join communities like https://discord.gg/B9BWJT9, https://discord.gg/82QN74B or even the official steemit chat: https://steemit.chat/home

steemit sucks, people not really care whats your blog they upvoting their friends etc..

This is pretty much valid in every area of buiness life. If you don't have good references you can't find a job. If you don't build your circle with good connections you can't make money. Steemit is no different. It's about mutual benefit. Why should people vote for you 10 cents when you don't even have steem power of 1 cent? Would you do the same if you have that power?
Agree bro, it's all about money attracts money. Although you do get some chances to make money on steemit, if you really write good and interact with whales or are in some community like korean.

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 24, 2017, 08:54:38 AM
Can someone explain how curation reward work?

I see some people making a good amount STEEM POWER with curation rewards, but I never received any.

I read something about only the first 10 upvotes gaining STEEM POWER. Is this correct?
Also read about useless upvotes if article is already with many upvotes or old. I do not think this is a good feature!
Activity: 29
October 24, 2017, 07:50:15 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 07:21:04 AM
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
October 24, 2017, 04:52:42 AM
steemit sucks, people not really care whats your blog they upvoting their friends etc..

This is pretty much valid in every area of buiness life. If you don't have good references you can't find a job. If you don't build your circle with good connections you can't make money. Steemit is no different. It's about mutual benefit. Why should people vote for you 10 cents when you don't even have steem power of 1 cent? Would you do the same if you have that power?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
October 24, 2017, 12:16:25 AM
How much time is takes for validating my sign up request to join Steemit? Waiting more then 20 hours...

I think lot of people registering in steemit blog daily, so sometimes it takes more than 1 week to get details about your account. Right now people showing lot of interest in posting thier own content and making money through steemit is a nice idea.
Activity: 126
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 23, 2017, 08:24:27 PM
Haha, seems like you are pretty new on steemit. This is the demotivating phase which almost everyone has to go through. If you are posting good quality content, then people do vote. You just need to be patient, consistent, quality oriented and active on steemit by interacting with other member's posts.

Yup! It really sucks! I'm trying to make a name for myself at steemit!

I take every opportunity that I can to share my posts. By the way....  Tongue

Just make a new article about an ICO that I'm really amazed with.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@correia/my-ico-s-or-upfiring-ufr

Please upvote and comment what do you think. Follow me for cryptocurrency updates.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
October 23, 2017, 03:35:18 PM

You could wait up to 14 days. There are too many registrations lately and too much bots try to bypass registration phase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
October 23, 2017, 02:25:14 PM
The people on steemit who brag about how great they are and how much they make do the best, look at posts from craiggrant, stakin, trevon. People seem to flock to the people who brag the most and pump up steemit. I don't get it..I see lots of great posts with actual value getting no attention at all. The system is seriously flawed.
October 23, 2017, 10:13:16 AM
Haha, seems like you are pretty new on steemit. This is the demotivating phase which almost everyone has to go through. If you are posting good quality content, then people do vote. You just need to be patient, consistent, quality oriented and active on steemit by interacting with other member's posts.
Can take up to a week.....
Activity: 27
October 23, 2017, 08:29:13 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
October 22, 2017, 11:51:14 PM
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: