Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 75. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Interesting now I can store my steem on my own system.
I like this add on to the service because now I can go forward in having more confidence in using it and collecting.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Aside from price talk. It's hard to argue that Steemit users are not producing some of the highest quality content on the internet. It's a beautiful thing not to be over ridden with sleazy ads, click bait, and rushed, some times plagiarized articles from affiliate marketing schemers. Its starting to become a beacon of light in a time when google algorithms and youtube suggestions bombard you with trash.     
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I see XMR scammers working on this STEEM scam and trying to pump this piece of crap...lmao

smooth and xmrlove
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This coin is a piece of shit and I don't think any good will come out of it.  Of course you can listen to the promoters who are hoping it will because they are holding bags of it. Like they said at $2.00 now is a time to buy. I think they mean .0002
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
It is definitely buy time again, reading the charts you can see that the dumpers have moved on to new coins after selling out.

Now it is time to get in before all the marketing efforts and PR moves executed, that way you can ride the wave of all new marketing related stuff that gets more buzz around this coin. As long as the core team keeps active I don’t think I will move on from this coin.

Hot damn ! wuvdoll stop spilling all the tea here!

I agree!
Steem is definitely at the bottom
The Risk/Reward Ratio is perfekt!
Just look at the volume on poloniex(it's exploding)!!!!
Whales are filling their bags(at the bottom)

I rarly saw a coin with such a huge potential
The price was about 4dollar a few months ago!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/steem/

The current price is only $0.225462
If Steem will go mainstream this coin will explode in my opinion and a x10 shouldn't be a problem for Steem in the next few months!

best wishes your Altcoinanalytics!
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
It is definitely buy time again, reading the charts you can see that the dumpers have moved on to new coins after selling out.

Now it is time to get in before all the marketing efforts and PR moves executed, that way you can ride the wave of all new marketing related stuff that gets more buzz around this coin. As long as the core team keeps active I don’t think I will move on from this coin.

Hot damn ! wuvdoll stop spilling all the tea here!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
steemit now can not give a good progressive, they let it go and no desire to make more advanced as it once.. I know steemit already almost one year but they can not reverse the situation like before and they just enjoy at the beginning, and now let go just like that there is no future development again  Undecided
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Steem seems to be gaining some traction again on the exchanges!  :-)
STEEPSHOT UPDATE: (INSTAGRAM LIKE SERVICE BUILT 100% ON THE STEEM BLOCKCHAIN)

https://steemit.com/steemit/@steepshot/community-announcement-from-steepshot-team
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
147,051 users

Let's be honest about it. The vast majority of those accounts are not actual users. They are miners, namesquatters, alts, or people who have exploited the registration system to get many free accounts (including free coins).

There are probably a few thousand active users and a few tens of thousands of actual users who are somewhat inactive but might occasionally use the platform or could come back at some point.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
note to self:

147,051 users
Activity: 95
i used to trae this but its just going down and down, not even close to 3 USD it had.

is this project dead ?

- almost no growth in the userbase -> check https://steemd.com/
- founders and "founders friends" are still sitting on a shitload of coins
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i used to trae this but its just going down and down, not even close to 3 USD it had.

is this project dead ?
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
For now we have another dump after another pump.. I will consider buying about 10k mark..

Steem as I we see in their chart is always going down. Because the supply is too much. Poloniex whales sometimes pump coins that are easy to break reason why sometimes Steem moving up but generally value is continuing to spiral down. Sad

are y serious?!?

Steem just started in my opinion
http://steemnews.online/steemit-crowdsourced-marketing-of-steemit-gets-the-thumbs-up-from-me-and-heres-why/
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
For now we have another dump after another pump.. I will consider buying about 10k mark..

Steem as I we see in their chart is always going down. Because the supply is too much. Poloniex whales sometimes pump coins that are easy to break reason why sometimes Steem moving up but generally value is continuing to spiral down. Sad
STEEMIT ON KAISER REPORT AGAIN: https://youtu.be/KsyxqcumSdQ
Pages:
Jump to: