Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 94. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2016, 07:46:14 AM

Yes, some talk about also integrating Equihash mining algorithm into the hardfork it as well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
November 14, 2016, 03:16:36 PM
Could anyone answer me when is date of planned fork?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 14, 2016, 12:58:57 AM
Would you buying here?

Grin

Chart is winning  Wink
Every series has its end.. ; >

The answer is yes!  I'm still buying here, I may miss timing the exact  bottom. Steemit Inflation will be 9.5% paid only to fund curating and post. No more excess if you consider new user growth and coming social media features. Let large holders dump ! Founders have a lot, but  who do you think is funding the site and constant dev work ? They had  no  ICO.  What do people expect ? Anyway my opinion is once things play out may take longer than I expect. No matter 6-12 months.  In my opinion the future is very bullish !
Let see if gamble with the price and chasing deeper will soon prosper our investment as we see more and more known coin who rises up after several years i know if playing welll and assess will make it possible i still looking forward and positive with this project.
November 14, 2016, 12:51:52 AM
Would you buying here?

Grin

Chart is winning  Wink

The answer is yes!  I'm still buying here, I may miss timing the exact  bottom. Steemit inflation will be 9.5% paid only to fund curating and post. No more excess if you consider new user growth and potential/coming social media features. Let large holders dump ! Founders have a lot, but  who do you think is funding the site and constant dev work ? They had  no  ICO.  What do people expect ? Anyway my opinion is once things play out may take longer than I expect. No matter 6-12 months.  In my opinion the future is very bullish !
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
November 13, 2016, 08:51:09 PM

Well, asymptotically.  Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 13, 2016, 12:20:12 PM
A little user contribution - here you can easily check the STEEM price in variuos flat currencies and coins BTC:

https://creditstocks.com/cryptocurrency-prices/current-steem-price/
November 13, 2016, 09:14:12 AM
Would you buying here?

Grin

Chart is winning  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
November 12, 2016, 07:55:53 PM
Would you buying here?

Grin

Chart is winning  Wink
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
November 11, 2016, 08:58:23 AM
Testing my new signature. Smiley
November 09, 2016, 05:18:31 PM

Look's like the Trump election win is going to push BTC way up. Is this the start of the 1k run ?

Price up 5% since election 735.00 now. Wonder how that will affect the price of Steem? I been thinking some of the downward pressure on Steemit is because of its high daily inflation rate? Will that clear up after the change ?

only thing that influences steem price is the ratio to bitcoin.

If you see a good part  , who are blogger they buy hug cheap coin for  power up
,there accounts for long terms . also get great value return too .

If steemit token market survive for dead zone  of hug inflation

Steemit token get weak / no one take interest on steem dollar too hold or buy for profits
Because steemit tokens don't have value like shitcoin .

If steemit token get value good
.( Miner get happy +invester stay n held the market I believe for good growth  ),

Come on .09  need to load up 😊
Activity: 376
Merit: 254
November 09, 2016, 11:55:10 AM

Look's like the Trump election win is going to push BTC way up. Is this the start of the 1k run ?

Price up 5% since election 735.00 now. Wonder how that will affect the price of Steem? I been thinking some of the downward pressure on Steemit is because of its high daily inflation rate? Will that clear up after the change ?

If you see a good part  , who are blogger they buy hug cheap coin for  power up
,there accounts for long terms . also get great value return too .

If steemit token market survive for dead zone  of hug inflation

Steemit token get weak / no one take interest on steem dollar too hold or buy for profits
Because steemit tokens don't have value like shitcoin .

If steemit token get value good
.( Miner get happy +invester stay n held the market I believe for good growth  ),

legendary
Activity: 1764
November 09, 2016, 11:36:17 AM

Activity: 3
November 09, 2016, 06:42:44 AM

November 09, 2016, 06:24:44 AM

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Matt or Jack? Why not both!
November 09, 2016, 04:10:39 AM
Steem looks extremely distasteful. I don't know when it became acceptable to publicly have such a big premine to dump.

November 08, 2016, 08:39:51 PM

Fasten your belts, my friends Wink

At this point I'm hoping to load  even more lower! Might as well!!  Do I hear .09 .. I'll be in the top 10 whale at .01
Activity: 34
November 07, 2016, 06:12:34 AM
https://s16.postimg.org/ahu33om79/steem.png

Fasten your belts, my friends Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 07, 2016, 12:44:12 AM
thanks for the chart, It looks like it can crash a bit more. I think its better to wait and see if it can break out or break down and then take a call.

Seems like the bottom is being tested right now. 17-18 range. Last time it was here it held and bounced back into the 20 cent range. I missed it last time I started buying at 19 and still buying. I'm not sure will retrace to the lows because at .09 that would be an amazing deal in light of events. I also don't think you can short Steem either which helps keeping at this level imo.
its really hard to say but better to place some order in much deeper so just in case worse scenario happen before the retrace its much better and much bigger earnings just be in the safe side and invest a little bit while price still low.
Pages:
Jump to: