Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 2. (Read 521248 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 11:09:23 PM
Stellar First DLT to Obtain Sharia Certification for Payments & Asset Tokenization

Today, we advance our mission of financial access and inclusion by obtaining a Sharia compliance certification for the Stellar technology and network. The Shariyah Review Bureau (SRB), a leading international Sharia advisory agency licensed by the Central Bank of Bahrain, has reviewed the properties and applications of Stellar and has promulgated guidance and guidelines that enable Sharia compliant applications of Stellar technology in Islamic financial institutions.

Stellar is the first distributed ledger protocol to receive Sharia compliance certification in the money transfer and asset tokenization space. Additionally, the Sharia compliance certification extends to applications and usages of lumens (XLM).

What does this certification mean for the Stellar ecosystem? In partnership with SRB, this certification will help grow the Stellar ecosystem in regions where financial services require compliance with Islamic financing principles. For example, Islamic financial institutions in the Gulf Cooperation Council (i.e. Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE) and parts of Southeast Asia (e.g. Indonesia and Malaysia) will now be able to integrate Stellar technology in their Sharia-compliant product and service offerings. This is a big advancement for the Stellar network given that these regions are endpoints of popular foreign worker remittance corridors.

https://www.stellar.org/blog/stellar-receives-sharia-compliance-certification-transfers-tokenization

it's an amazing news and I will not miss this coin at this time. XLM will be considered as financial services in the cryptoworld and this is a good chance to hold many coins .

Yes, already Bitcoin price is kept going down and has chance to go down even lower and this is the right chance people who want to grab some lo valued stellar coins in the market. Once the Bitcoin price start increasing automatically the price of altcoin will starts increasing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 11:04:22 PM
Is there any OTC markets that I can get Stellar in bulk?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 23, 2018, 07:47:52 AM
Stellar First DLT to Obtain Sharia Certification for Payments & Asset Tokenization

Today, we advance our mission of financial access and inclusion by obtaining a Sharia compliance certification for the Stellar technology and network. The Shariyah Review Bureau (SRB), a leading international Sharia advisory agency licensed by the Central Bank of Bahrain, has reviewed the properties and applications of Stellar and has promulgated guidance and guidelines that enable Sharia compliant applications of Stellar technology in Islamic financial institutions.

Stellar is the first distributed ledger protocol to receive Sharia compliance certification in the money transfer and asset tokenization space. Additionally, the Sharia compliance certification extends to applications and usages of lumens (XLM).

What does this certification mean for the Stellar ecosystem? In partnership with SRB, this certification will help grow the Stellar ecosystem in regions where financial services require compliance with Islamic financing principles. For example, Islamic financial institutions in the Gulf Cooperation Council (i.e. Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE) and parts of Southeast Asia (e.g. Indonesia and Malaysia) will now be able to integrate Stellar technology in their Sharia-compliant product and service offerings. This is a big advancement for the Stellar network given that these regions are endpoints of popular foreign worker remittance corridors.

https://www.stellar.org/blog/stellar-receives-sharia-compliance-certification-transfers-tokenization

it's an amazing news and I will not miss this coin at this time. XLM will be considered as financial services in the cryptoworld and this is a good chance to hold many coins .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
July 17, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 15, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
Stellar got featured as #1 coin to watch next week by CoinCodex!

https://coincodex.com/article/2024/coins-to-watch-july-16-july-22-2018/
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
Recently, a lot of airdrop on the Stellar platform began to appear. Maybe we're on the verge of something new. The project has a great potential.

Hi, do you know how partecipate in these airdrops? Is an automatic process like NXT or have I to be active somewhere?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
Is there any possibility of mining Stellar (XLM) at this point? If yes, how?
If not, how can I get it?
As far as I know Stellar can't be mined. Maybe something has changed, if so, correct me. It was profitable to buy them when they were cheap.
Activity: 44
June 15, 2018, 04:37:21 PM
Is there any possibility of mining Stellar (XLM) at this point? If yes, how?
If not, how can I get it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 02:50:28 PM
Recently, a lot of airdrop on the Stellar platform began to appear. Maybe we're on the verge of something new. The project has a great potential.
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
June 06, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

FRAS already listed at http://interstellar.exchange
thank you so much to community & @StellarOrg for the support

the FRAS can be traded at=
https://interstellar.exchange/#/trade/guest/FRAS/GC75WHUIMU7LV6WURMCA5GGF2S5FWFOK7K5VLR2WGRKWKZQAJQEBM53M/XLM/native

the exchange market links also already updated at=
http://Frasindo.com/resources
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
Hello Stellar believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Stellar at: https://cointopper.com/coin/stellarlumens

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
May 23, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

SWPLUG Leading Wordpress Payment Plugin for Stellar Blockchain
now support #FRAS Frasindo.com and #PEDI Pedity.com,
the projects focus on real life use cases for crypto inclusion.

Read more: https://www.mystellar.org/thread-22388.html
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
May 20, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
Back in days, I really like stellar but I think it went a bit ahead of itself. Only 10% of the supply is out so far and with the bitcoin distribution soon it could double in a few months. Just be careful.

Yes, it's correct . Stellar is on the big rally and it has got many big waves for all investors joined before .
we need some patience to see next movements in next months and this is a good time to buy some cheap coins for our investment.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 04:31:24 AM
Back in days, I really like stellar but I think it went a bit ahead of itself. Only 10% of the supply is out so far and with the bitcoin distribution soon it could double in a few months. Just be careful.
Activity: 36
May 13, 2018, 10:27:23 AM
what are the new steps in this section?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 05:09:19 AM
Stellar is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding XLM on CryptoChartIndex!
Activity: 27
April 29, 2018, 10:24:34 PM
I really hope that this coin can grow rapidly, because I see that this coin is very promising for a long time,
Activity: 47
April 28, 2018, 02:11:20 PM
I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
April 28, 2018, 04:35:00 AM
All this increase in value of Stellar is due to the controlled supply. This is the thing we have seen in other coins as well. It is working fine for many people after all this is market where everyone is in for some profit on his risk. There is no fundamental in any project so this kind of controlled markets will continuously keep growing because they are delivering. All ERC-20 tokens are centralized and working good this is the trend of future.
Pages:
Jump to: