Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 7. (Read 521199 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 06:26:25 AM
What happend to the circulating supply ?!
10.000.000.000 missing  Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 04:31:22 AM
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

They were not doing ICO because if I remember they were doing airdrop through facebook verified accounts. There were buyers here in the forum who were accumulating STR years ago for 1000 STR/$3, he must be richer by now. This were made to rival Ripple.
Activity: 42
November 12, 2017, 08:34:40 AM
I like Stellar coin, but what happen with stellar wallet now? Who knows? my coins stayed in the air not get to wallet and I am waiting for help.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 08:28:45 AM
Mrpumperitis what are your other predictions of good coins to invest in ?
Apart from str/xlm and the top 4 coins ( all gd investments if bought at the right time...or to hodl long term)

I really like BLK, blackcoin, #1 pos and has alot of gd tech stuff happening, with the same long term dev team.
A very gd coin with excellent high returns in the future.

XVG verge is another gd dev team coin thats undervalued and has alot of gd tech and new upcoming tech.

But make sure research before buying anything and while hodling ....

gd luck m8

ps , never margin, lend or loan coins imo.

That's correct , Guy. XVG is more undervalued than the other coins . it also has so many technologies for the future with professional dev team
Keeping many VXG coins as possible is a good way of savings for me and it will be triple in next months. Do you think XVG coin will have the price the same as XLM coin in the early year of 2018? I'm sure with 90% achievement as I said here. Please wait for this happening.

I read so many conflicting things with XVG great project but some serious whales that are up 40,000% and will prob cash out if it booms with wraith protocol etc.. im stuck on XVG really am it could as you say be a beauty !
Activity: 475
Merit: 265
Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!
November 11, 2017, 11:34:26 PM
Congratulations to all! ICO looks very good. I think the project still will declare themselves

What you say?!?

All Your ICO are Belong to Us
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
November 11, 2017, 11:02:10 AM
Apart from str/xlm and the top 4 coins ( all gd investments if bought at the right time...or to hodl long term)

I really like BLK, blackcoin, #1 pos and has alot of gd tech stuff happening, with the same long term dev team.

XVG verge is another gd dev team coin thats undervalued and has alot of gd tech and new upcoming tech.

gd luck m8

That's correct , Guy. XVG is more undervalued than the other coins . it also has so many technologies for the future with professional dev team
Keeping many VXG coins as possible is a good way of savings for me and it will be triple in next months. Do you think XVG coin will have the price the same as XLM coin in the early year of 2018? I'm sure with 90% achievement as I said here. Please wait for this happening.
Activity: 43
November 11, 2017, 10:10:31 AM
Congratulations to all! ICO looks very good. I think the project still will declare themselves
Activity: 39
November 10, 2017, 06:39:01 AM
Devs are nice, I like their answers here!
Activity: 2
November 10, 2017, 02:24:44 AM
To tell the truth, aged 1 was better, which looking for links among the text...
Activity: 5
November 09, 2017, 10:13:19 PM
Damn, if only I had room for ten miners. Want you good best of luck, and we do hope you remain the biggest exploration plantation!What is China's mixed power expenses?!  What would China look like from room with an infrared camera? '-'.
Activity: 3
November 09, 2017, 07:31:21 AM
stellar cannotobtain properly website and incredibly lagy. Hope they willrepair it making ok.  g
Activity: 475
Merit: 265
Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!
November 07, 2017, 11:27:34 PM
Where is your team located btw?

We live in a global economy/world. What difference does it make where are the teams located ? Would you support the project if the team was located in the USA and not if it was located in Asia.

A simple question requires but a simple answer.

Perhaps one might think it is simple. What if there are 8 devs on the team and each one lives in a different country? Which one do you choose?
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 11:12:50 AM

We live in a global economy/world. What difference does it make where are the teams located ? Would you support the project if the team was located in the USA and not if it was located in Asia.

I was just curious about the motivation behind your question, that's all. Don't take it personally.
Activity: 6
November 07, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

November 07, 2017, 06:44:51 AM

Activity: 23
November 06, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
November 06, 2017, 10:29:19 AM
Which event is coming up next in XLM?
November 06, 2017, 03:51:53 AM

gd luck m8

Thanks for your opinions.

I am holding some coins since June (bad time to enter crypto IMHO), and I'll hold at least 2-3 years, just to see what happens. XLM, XRP, HMQ, DGB, BAT.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1075
November 05, 2017, 09:49:34 PM

gd luck m8

Activity: 14
November 04, 2017, 01:24:06 PM

$ZENCASH on the spot

am long for

$XLM
$IOTA
$ETH
Pages:
Jump to: