Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 39. (Read 521248 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 14, 2015, 01:43:11 PM
@sid7039 are you sending at least 20 STR? You need to send enough to meet the minimum balance, so a little more than 20STR.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
July 13, 2015, 05:01:31 PM
Hi!
Cant transfer STR to my STR wallet. Probably it is because of my wallet balance (currently 0 while 20 is minimum).
Please help - how to transfer STR from the exchange to my wallet?
THX!

No its not due to your Balance, What message you receive when you transfer? First of all you can send PM to Support, I think there is Problem with you Account. Secondly you can make new account its Not difficult to create a new account with out any issue.

Asked Bittrex.
But the last thing I want to do is to create new account. Need to know if this account is broken or not. Because if it is broken it will mean that Stellar acount could be broken what is not acceptable.

Why it will be broken, i created an account yesterday its working fine. By the which site you are using to receive stellar, launch.stellar.org or some else?

I'm using  launch.stellar.org.
Want to check if my old Stellar account is broken, not the new one. Because if the old one have broken in some way then possible the new one also could break in the future.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2015, 04:41:18 PM
Hi!
Cant transfer STR to my STR wallet. Probably it is because of my wallet balance (currently 0 while 20 is minimum).
THX!

No its not due to your Balance, What message you receive when you transfer? First of all you can send PM to Support, I think there is Problem with you Account. Secondly you can make new account its Not difficult to create a new account with out any issue.

Asked Bittrex.
But the last thing I want to do is to create new account. Need to know if this account is broken or not. Because if it is broken it will mean that Stellar acount could be broken what is not acceptable.

Why it will be broken, i created an account yesterday its working fine. By the which site you are using to receive stellar, launch.stellar.org or some else?
July 13, 2015, 04:12:53 PM
Hi!
THX!

Asked Bittrex.
copper member
Activity: 1386
July 13, 2015, 03:39:17 PM
Hi!
THX!

legendary
Activity: 1764
July 13, 2015, 03:34:50 PM
Are there any major differences between this and XRP?

Stellar is trying to be Ripple with the evil taken out, i.e. much better distribution, a democratic process with voting on the use of newly generated coins, and an emphasis on regular users and community projects (whereas Ripple's emphasis is firmly on integration with financial institutions like banks).

Edit: Also run by a non-profit foundation rather than as a business.

Very well stated.  Given that the Ripple Protocol is impressive tech and much of the Ripple hatred is RL related - I have high hopes for this project.

Found the same problem here:
https://stellartalk.org/topic/7111-trying-to-withdraw-from-bittrex/

I prefer Poloniex for stellar, never had any issue with them so far.

Stellar has to find a way to distribute stellars though
July 13, 2015, 03:03:10 PM
And it looks to be (again) an issue on their side :/
July 13, 2015, 02:56:39 PM
Are there any major differences between this and XRP?

Stellar is trying to be Ripple with the evil taken out, i.e. much better distribution, a democratic process with voting on the use of newly generated coins, and an emphasis on regular users and community projects (whereas Ripple's emphasis is firmly on integration with financial institutions like banks).

Edit: Also run by a non-profit foundation rather than as a business.

Very well stated.  Given that the Ripple Protocol is impressive tech and much of the Ripple hatred is RL related - I have high hopes for this project.

Found the same problem here:
https://stellartalk.org/topic/7111-trying-to-withdraw-from-bittrex/
July 13, 2015, 02:37:08 PM
Hi!
THX!

Hello,

Can you provide some more detail about this? (Your username, when you tried to make the transaction, what exchange you're using, etc.)

Feel free to write to community @ stellar.org if you'd rather not post publicly.

username: sidstellar
Want to send Stellar from Bittrex to my Stellar wallet. Withdrawal status at Bittrex from Authorised becomes Invalid.
Tried again few minutes ago. Still the same result.

Hmmm. I don't see any transactions on the Stellar ledger for your wallet. Have you reached out to Bittrex? Seems like it might be on their end.

Asked Bittrex. Waiting for their answer. Thanks, will be back Smiley
July 13, 2015, 01:47:36 PM
Hi!
THX!

Hello,

Can you provide some more detail about this? (Your username, when you tried to make the transaction, what exchange you're using, etc.)

Feel free to write to community @ stellar.org if you'd rather not post publicly.

Want to send Stellar from Bittrex to my Stellar wallet. Withdrawal status at Bittrex from Authorised becomes Invalid.

Hmmm. I don't see any transactions on the Stellar ledger for your wallet. Have you reached out to Bittrex? Seems like it might be on their end.
July 13, 2015, 01:43:24 PM
Hi!
THX!

Hello,

July 13, 2015, 01:38:16 PM
How can i earn Stellar ?

The giveaway is paused. Soon you will be able to earn stellar for free.

any details? It was kind of nice to earn some stellar through facebook (yes, it was gamed, but still) - how do they plan on dropping stellar in the future?

In the past months of developing and running our Direct Signup Program, Stellar has been gathering data to learn how we might improve the process. For a peek under the hood, read What Happens When You Try to Sign up the World: https://medium.com/a-stellar-journey/what-happens-when-you-try-to-sign-up-the-world-f2d15159a012

In light of our findings, we’ve begun the design and implementation of an all-new educational giveaway. As we transition to the new system, we have temporarily paused the existing educational giveaway. For updates on the launch of the new giveaway program, join our public Slack chat (slack.stellar.org) or sign up for the community newsletter: http://[Suspicious link removed]/8gqXn
July 13, 2015, 01:21:52 PM
Hi!
THX!

Hello,

legendary
July 12, 2015, 05:37:43 PM
How can i earn Stellar ?

any details? It was kind of nice to earn some stellar through facebook (yes, it was gamed, but still) - how do they plan on dropping stellar in the future?

May be Twitter this time Roll Eyes

twitter? really? that's even easier to cheat... isn't there a better way to sign up for this stuff?
the speech went about ICO - buy for Bitcoin, wright or no ?

I thought it was planned to give stellar out for free forever?  Do you have a link?
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
July 12, 2015, 04:37:08 PM
How can i earn Stellar ?

twitter? really? that's even easier to cheat... isn't there a better way to sign up for this stuff?
the speech went about ICO - buy for Bitcoin, wright or no ?
legendary
July 12, 2015, 04:26:28 PM
How can i earn Stellar ?

July 12, 2015, 04:07:28 PM
Hi!
THX!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
July 11, 2015, 05:19:06 PM
How can i earn Stellar ?

legendary
July 06, 2015, 08:58:28 AM
How can i earn Stellar ?

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
July 06, 2015, 02:55:18 AM
Now that it looks like we are on the verge of a new crypto bull run, does anybody of you expect Stellar to join the ride?

No..  Too much issues and a possible pending lawsuit on Jed McCaleb.

This is all true (Jed taken off the board at Stellar and may have to forfeit XRP's )but STR will still follow and increase if the others do.  However, I still only have around the 6k given from the start.

yeah a proportional increase to btc is expected but how about STR buzz and momentum? Until the new protocol is fully implemented and it better blow the roof off...i don't see much potential for increase in this coin
Pages:
Jump to: