Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 69. (Read 521248 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
September 01, 2014, 12:25:56 PM
50% of the total will be distributed to people who sign up for an account.
25% will be distributed by other nonprofits focused on financial inclusion.
20% will be given to current Bitcoin and Ripple holders—two systems that Stellar owes a lot to.

95 % is too much...., I hope 90% of that amount wont run into scammer wallet
Activity: 294
September 01, 2014, 11:33:24 AM
The price is sinking: too much inflationary. Cry
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 01, 2014, 10:39:57 AM
Still have my invite! 100 next or 0.0075 BTC.

Last week there was an user who was paying about 0.03 btc for an invite.
Activity: 350
September 01, 2014, 08:41:03 AM
Wow, that shows how poor the giveaway has been. Its over for Stellar, the idea was nice but at the end it was just a copy which tried to make a few people rich.

I think/suppose these bug was fixed few days ago , but I'm not sure . Tomorrow I'll send an email to  one of the Dev of the team .

Issues are still ongoing.

Distribution was supposed to set Stellar apart, but instead we have seen:

• Easily gamed and poorly conceived distribution system
  • Security flaws in distribution system

At the end of the day, however, SDF is unlikely to care as long as they can use the reserves they control to print money for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
August 31, 2014, 06:18:44 PM
The distribution was somewhat of a joke. I would expect big dumps from this currency.

distribution was better than ripple's

Distribution was horrible. A few people got a lot. Account farmers made massive amounts. Within a couple of days it was dropped and all the signups hardly got anything.

Not to mention the Stellar giveaway hack.

Wow, that shows how poor the giveaway has been. Its over for Stellar, the idea was nice but at the end it was just a copy which tried to make a few people rich.

I think/suppose these bug was fixed few days ago , but I'm not sure . Tomorrow I'll send an email to  one of the Dev of the team .
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
August 31, 2014, 04:23:23 PM
The distribution was somewhat of a joke. I would expect big dumps from this currency.

Distribution was horrible. A few people got a lot. Account farmers made massive amounts. Within a couple of days it was dropped and all the signups hardly got anything.

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
August 30, 2014, 10:16:49 PM
Still have my invite! 100 next or 0.0075 BTC.
Activity: 364
The 4th industrial revolution!
August 30, 2014, 10:03:58 PM
You would think Jed would put a high priority on security. You know with his "experience " and everything. 

Stellar is Jed's public innovation. His next beta will be very interesting. .
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
August 30, 2014, 09:37:59 PM
It looks like some have been successfully exploiting Stellar vulnerabilities.
Activity: 350
August 30, 2014, 05:08:11 PM

Activity: 639
Merit: 500
August 30, 2014, 04:59:40 PM

August 30, 2014, 01:53:03 PM
damn i have 5 acc and only paid 150 each ......
if im buying now , im scared price will down again when invite system release

Selling my invite for 100 NXT if you want it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 30, 2014, 01:47:44 PM
damn i have 5 acc and only paid 150 each ......
if im buying now , im scared price will down again when invite system release
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2014, 02:06:53 AM
How long will everyone receive invite code?

No one knows if everyone will get invite codes later on, but if you signed up later than group one, you might or might not get these codes. Just check your dashboard of stellar.org when you log in and if you don't see it, you probably don't have it YET.

I got one  Cheesy If anyone wants it, make me an offer through pm. Thx
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
August 30, 2014, 01:47:04 AM

No one knows if everyone will get invite codes later on, but if you signed up later than group one, you might or might not get these codes. Just check your dashboard of stellar.org when you log in and if you don't see it, you probably don't have it YET.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
August 30, 2014, 12:12:13 AM
August 29, 2014, 09:04:59 PM
If someone invites me through the stellar invite code, how many stellars do I get ?

Added to the above, I also like to know, whether the person who is inviting gets something ?

The person who is inviting get nothing added to their account, but the person who is invited get 2350 additional stellar after verifying their facebook account

Is this right? I read somewhere else that the person who is invited gets 5k stellars??

That guy was correct, the person who registered with an invite code will only get 75 stellar as a starter amount + 2350 additional stellar for using invite code. Here is an example of account transaction history for members who signed up using invite codes:

RECEIVED | 2,425.9 STR | 14 days ago | from | StellarFoundation

Oops thought it was more. My invite for 125 NXT then.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
August 29, 2014, 08:28:53 PM
If someone invites me through the stellar invite code, how many stellars do I get ?

Added to the above, I also like to know, whether the person who is inviting gets something ?

The person who is inviting get nothing added to their account, but the person who is invited get 2350 additional stellar after verifying their facebook account

Is this right? I read somewhere else that the person who is invited gets 5k stellars??

That guy was correct, the person who registered with an invite code will only get 75 stellar as a starter amount + 2350 additional stellar for using invite code. Here is an example of account transaction history for members who signed up using invite codes:

RECEIVED | 2,425.9 STR | 14 days ago | from | StellarFoundation
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2014, 08:04:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
August 29, 2014, 06:42:22 PM
dev only give " some " invite feature to some guys.
they testing it ,how society can accept that , etc.
and that invite feature still have some bug , some guys can use it multiple times , we can see some guys try to buy acc with invite feature here.
they launch this invite but not update the news till couple days ago and yes they still hold their invite project maybe till next month.
now people began to leave this stellar , too bad they have a good promotion in the start .

By looking at stellarvalue.org, it does not seem like u r correct. Moreover, I personally believe, Jed has big plan about this project and some strong hands of industry are involved into Stellar. So, it wont get vanished that easy.
Pages:
Jump to: