Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 20. (Read 73904 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Nice Project, I would like to translate whitepaper to japanese if you need it!
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
SCRYPT leads many small businesses to invest in the entire encryption market. The current ICO selection is very difficult. Only smart investment can generate high returns. Investors are rich with this leader. Cool Cool
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
EDIT: Received possible fix on discord. Will update when tried.

EDIT 2: The issue was fixed. No reason to keep the message on this thread. I received an answer on discord within a few minutes. Clearly a great sign for HOLD! Thank you for the support.

PS.: If you don't know the difference between the blockchain and the exchange. Crypto is not for you.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 364
Someone can answer me a question about next update? After the update everyone should stake in 48h I read there.. but how this is possible? You have only a max. number of blocks in this time? How they will achieve this?
It would be nice. but how this is possible?
Activity: 112
Interstellar Holding as nothing to do with Koinbi. I myself have lost coins there an am not happy. But I cant blame HOLD. If we are not on the right block or the right wallet then deposits will be difficult.
It was also announced in discord we are starting a new exchange <<< how may coins do that? Plus a lot of new changes on the revised white paper and road map. This coin isnt old and has to evolve in
this strange environment where some coin holders do strange things. Logic tells me if I invested money into this coin and it dropped in value cause of btc or what  ever. I would try to help it go back up
so I could get my money back! Instead of yelling scam with twisted half truths. 
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The staking return on this coin for the last 3 weeks is nothing near 5000%. The wallet never stakes at that rate because you never actually earn a stake. This coin is a total scam!
Activity: 116
WARNING WARNING
THIS SHIT IS A BIG SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

THEY THEY ROBBED ME 0.15 BTC

FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
scaaaaaaaam
scaaaaaaaam
scaaaaaaaamscaaaaaaaam
scaaaaaaaam
scaaaaaaaamscaaaaaaaamscaaaaaaaamscaaaaaaaamscaaaaaaaamscaaaaaaaamscaaaaaaaam
SCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAM
Hi I recently bought 500 HOLD coins and sent it to the interstellar wallet. The transaction from Cryptopia was completed, but my coins did not turn up at the wallet. Is there a way to get my coins back? Is the wallet active or not and if not, can I get my coins back.

Same issue here
tx id received from cryptopia
Explorer says tx is confirmed
Receiving address is correct
Tried resync

Balance still zero

Huh

Guys i had the same problem yesterday. i made 3 transactions from cryptopia. The first transaction took 6 hours. The other two came in under 5 minutes. Just be patient, the coins will come.

Allright. It's just very unusual to see the tx confirmed in the explorer and not show up in the wallet.

LOL MOTHERFUCKERS NO BUY AND NO TRADE THIS SHIT! THIS TEAM ITS A BIG SCAMMMMMM AND THIEFFFFFFFFFFFF

THEY KICKME FROM DISCORD, BECAUSE THEY KEEPME IN KOINBI MY 17K HOLD! MOTHER FUCKERS THIEFFFFFSSSS
Hi I recently bought 500 HOLD coins and sent it to the interstellar wallet. The transaction from Cryptopia was completed, but my coins did not turn up at the wallet. Is there a way to get my coins back? Is the wallet active or not and if not, can I get my coins back.

Same issue here
tx id received from cryptopia
Explorer says tx is confirmed
Receiving address is correct
Tried resync

Balance still zero

Huh
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I have 2,700 coins and haven't received a stake since the 23th, wasn't the last wallet updated to have stakings every 2 days to make it fair for small holders like me? I don't see how fair this is, I understand the price is correcting inevitably because of the high pos rate, but my holdings should be correcting accordingly, like price plummets=more coins I received. That's fine but for now, price plummeted to shit, and my holdings are the same...this is ugly....

And what? is different about the code that guarantees that everyone gets a stake within 48 hours after block 25K than right now?

This coin ranks up there with the other scam coins (B3 and EMB).
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
My estimated staking amount is higher than my actual balance. Something is wrong with the staking with this wallet. Some users are getting stakes while others are not and Im not the only one. If this is happening to you, say something about it. Post your story here in bitcointalk, and on the discord channel.

Also, my estimated days to staking reward is lower than my actual days staking by over 2 days. Which means it should have reached a staking reward days ago. SOMETHING IS WRONG, SCAM!

I think you need to learn how POS works before you run around making baseless accusations about a SCAM. There is a reason that it says "estimate" because the network is what decides who get stakes and when. I just had an input stake that was one week old and it was days over the "estimated" stake time. You need to understand POS works as a lottery when deciding who gets stakes currently. If you have more coins you have a higher chance of winning that lottery your weight is also included into that calculation. After block 25k that wont matter anyways since everyone should get stakes within 48 hours.
Activity: 202
Hi Folks!

So as stated previously, we are constantly trying to get the coin listed on more exchanges so that we can give all of you an option. As this coin is driven by the community and in light of the whole Koinbi situation, we want to open it up to you, the community, to give your input.

We have approached the exchange Mercatox about getting listed and the plan was to pay them their requested fee and to get listed that way. They do also have a Voting section where people can vote for coins to be listed. We have added HOLD to that voting section so that you guys can decide.

Here's how to vote for HOLD on Mercatox:
1. Create an account on Mercatox - https://mercatox.com/?referrer=57886 (Yes this is a referral link. If you don't want to support by using it, then just create an account from the main page)
2. Go to the voting page: https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=hold
3. Use one of the two voting options (The credit_card or thumbsup icons)
3.1. credit_card - This is the paid votes, which you will have to purchase and vote with (See https://mercatox.com/exchange/point/BTC)
3.2. thumbsup - You can use your free 5 votes here. NOTE: As I understand it, you only get free votes if you have deposited something into your Mercatox wallet since registration.

That should be all there is to it. Let's see how many votes we can get.

Thank you for your support. There's still a lot of great things coming up soon for Interstallar Holdings. A massive thank you from the team to all of you for sticking with us through it all and believing in the coin as we do. We promise to keep bringing you the best service we can.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
osx wallet is not syncing
Activity: 94
My estimated staking amount is higher than my actual balance. Something is wrong with the staking with this wallet. Some users are getting stakes while others are not and Im not the only one. If this is happening to you, say something about it. Post your story here in bitcointalk, and on the discord channel.

Dang "trolls" just HOLD! Seriously though the lesson to all is if a coin promise HUGE staking returns it is a scam/shitcoin/pump&dump

Also, my estimated days to staking reward is lower than my actual days staking by over 2 days. Which means it should have reached a staking reward days ago. SOMETHING IS WRONG, SCAM!
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
How are the staking going?! How many coins do you need to be able to stake daily do you think?

Will it be possible as an individual, with 50$ to buy e nough coins to get some staking done?

Seems like an interesting coin but I see a lot of unhappy people here that seem to be "stuck" with their coins. Will this keep going down?

Pages:
Jump to: