Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 22. (Read 73904 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
This coin showed so much promise, why the big price drop?
Activity: 226
Its time for real trading since we have just about passed the 5000% staking and chances of getting more are rare. Plus, 500% is getting ready to start in 2500 more blocks. So, lets trade with real money now, not pump n dump or shadow buy and sell orders.
If youre buying now to stake 5000%, you can forget about it, there isnt enough time left. Its time to start stocking up for 500% staking or getting out, time to choose.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
what pool has all the hash, i see 42G on BSOD cant see where the other 100gh is though...private?
Activity: 294
Hi. Should i download new wallet and put all my 7.2k coins into 1 stake instead of being splitted into 3 ? staked for 6 days and nothing yet
Activity: 126
Please do not trade on Koinbi Exchange right now or deposit any BTC or coins... we need them to respond as BTC Withdrawals don't work and they don't respond back to us, so please be careful everyone! Don't use this Exchange for now until we hear feedback from them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DEVS MUST KILL THEMSELVES. DEVS MUST DIE!!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Trying to restore my wallet with the new update. Placed my back up wallet.dat in the correct folder and opened wallet. My transactions are there but no coins. What happened Huh I’ll tip someone 10$ of HOLD if they can help! Thanks

console - repairwallet?
Activity: 238
Trying to restore my wallet with the new update. Placed my back up wallet.dat in the correct folder and opened wallet. My transactions are there but no coins. What happened Huh I’ll tip someone 10$ of HOLD if they can help! Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Its f#cking skam. Falling and falling. I am out - its a shit coin
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
 SpeedMining.Net IS OFFICIAL COIN POOL!

https://speedmining.net

Speedmining. Fast. Safe. Securety. 0.5% Fees. Payout every 2 hour after the first confirmed block.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=HOLD as your password.
We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

.bat example

Code:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://speedmining.net:3433 -u HNuNvdkLhdHr8719zSxDKWGu6wb86FsLdv -p c=HOLD
Activity: 169
Why is it taking so long to sync wallet at Cryptopia?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You are also not considering that you will not receive staking rewards near the end of each level because not all of your blocks would be matured then thus falling back or forward and not compounding. You are assuming a staking reward each minute, and the blocks dont work that way.
Activity: 122
Unbelievable that cryptopia doesnt update the wallet exactly when the other exchange makes dirty fat 32 sat doge buy orders, convenient..
Activity: 308
Merit: 107

yeah its been like that for quite a while now.

not sure if its just going to stay like that or if the wallet is broken.
Activity: 197
Hello,

Has anyone received any stake rewards since updating to 1.0.3?  I received rewards daily on the older versions but nothing for the last 2 days since updating to the latest wallet.

My wallet is unlocked for staking and the block # matches the block explorer.

Thanks

Hello,

See above, has anyone staked any coins since updating to the new 1.0.3 wallet?

Thanks
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Why is the last purse invisible to the coin?
Activity: 439
Hey guys. Why doesn't your roadmap contain any dates? Investors need to know more information about your project to be sure about their investment.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Can someone say whats the max cap?
Coins will initially have a max cap of 2000000000, but the number will be decreased based on Interstellar Holdings reinvestment plan.
Whats the plan? lul
Coin burn, ICOs, reinvestments are just some of the proposed strategies, investment structure allows us to minimize inflation while providing confidence for investors. Connecting tangible value to the coin will also prevent inflation from becoming uncontrollable as the coin will not solely then rely on supply and demand like other coins.
Ive seen it already, so that is what they call it
I think it is the the most unique part of the project, and there is no such thing that you can call reinvestment plan except coin burn
I got it man, Im just not very familiar with this kind of project
Thats fine, you can check the whitepaper if you need more info
Activity: 454
Coins will initially have a max cap of 2000000000, but the number will be decreased based on Interstellar Holdings reinvestment plan.
Whats the plan? lul
Coin burn, ICOs, reinvestments are just some of the proposed strategies, investment structure allows us to minimize inflation while providing confidence for investors. Connecting tangible value to the coin will also prevent inflation from becoming uncontrollable as the coin will not solely then rely on supply and demand like other coins.
I think it is the the most unique part of the project, and there is no such thing that you can call reinvestment plan except coin burn
I got it man, Im just not very familiar with this kind of project
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Whats the plan? lul
Pages:
Jump to: