Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 21. (Read 73904 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Still staking. jesus christ.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey, is there a reason the price is on the down for HOLD? Will the change in stake reward likely increase the value?

Perhaps over time. The general consensus is that people are going to sell off their 5000% earnings before the switch (which isnt unreasonable - just as selling BTC before 10k issnt unreasonable.) But, in the long run the lower price means the HOLD team can buy more tokens to burn.

So, it really just depends if you have the patience or fortitude to hold out until then.

That being said, I suspect it may be an extended period before the team is able to recoup from mistakes like koinbi, though. Considering their primary objective is to reinvest HOLD profits - it doesnt make sense to risk that investment on a new exchange - when they, theoretically, can do whatever they want with the cash.

/SHRUG.

IDK if the price will go down or up in the near future, but if youve already invested a lot of capital and lost most of it - I would recommend keeping it staked and riding it out. For the simple fact that losing 80% and leaving early is worse than waiting for months to see if it recovers (especially with a coin that stakes). Look at it like you can only lose 20% - but the upward potential is essentially potentially infinite.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
It appears I was banned from the discord as well for stating the truth. Its a censored discord, so be aware you arent getting the truth but what they want you to read.

Banning me was the wrong move, wait and see.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Hey, is there a reason the price is on the down for HOLD? Will the change in stake reward likely increase the value?
Activity: 532
my stake weight is increasing almost every second when it first stay on the amount that i have in my wallet? is this normal since the update?
Activity: 131
Lionz - Today at 12:37 PM
I understand that a lot of people are upset about Koinbi. It is unfortunate that the exchange turned out to very likely have been a scam.

I just want to make a few points clear to everyone:
- We urged caution when Koinbi went live with HOLD.
- We, as a HOLD team, said that it was a new exchange and that anyone who wanted to trade there could do so at their own risk
- The ONLY reason we approached Koinbi was to provide an alternative place to trade HOLD while we waited for Cryptopia
- We have put down the discussion on dealing with lost coins for our next team meeting, but it is unlikely that there will be a refund in any way. More on this once we have discussed it
- On multiple occasions we told the community to be careful about Koinbi and only do so if you want to take the risk
- We as a team also lost our own coins that we put down there, quite a lot I might add.
- You have to be aware that the crypto world is full of oppertunists and dealing with scams is an everyday thing

What you should take away from this:
- Be careful with your funds. Make sure about something and test the waters with a partial investment before going all in
- Always be mindful of scams and do your own research

Furthermore, we are still in constant communication with other exchanges such as Binance, Mercatox and Liqui. These are more established exchanges that have a proven track record. We will, as we have always done, keep you all updated on the progress.

It's tough to give you guys feedback on Yobit as we have not received responses from them. It was the first exchange we paid for and applied to and we are still waiting. They are extremely backed up with new coin requests and we have been told that you likely have to wait over a month for a response even after you paid. Once we have a reply, we will let you guys know.

So keep calm guys. Don't sell HOLD, just buy)
Activity: 53
Koinbi is a scam.
Also did not bring me the BTC.

The wallet is normally synchronized - 18 active connections.
Check the version should be 1.0.3.0
Activity: 169
I repeat. Do not sell for nothing. Up the price x 10. And tomorrow you will be happy. Pump marathon begin very soon. Have a nice trading Smiley

I will be as well to hold what I have for a while, if I sold now the loss would be too huge.
day 5 of the wallet staking all of my coins.

Can't even sell if I wanted to.

How are you staking the coins? I cant even get my wallet to sync Sad
Merit: 107
day 5 of the wallet staking all of my coins.

Can't even sell if I wanted to.
How do you sync the wallet?
Activity: 59
Nevrmind. I was banned from the discord after questioning the coin. Even though I helped so many people on that server and hold 200k coins. Sensitive guys.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
where to find conf file/node list? osx wallet has 0 network connections
Hey guys here is an invite to the Discord if you still need it: https://discord.gg/u3mbwCu

The price action has turned this into a bit of a long term hold, but it is good to see a POS coin that has an actual use case like this one...

Thanks. Link is working.

I dont think its a problem with the invite. It seems their discord channel is down.

Everything is fine with discord channel.
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Hey guys here is an invite to the Discord if you still need it: https://discord.gg/u3mbwCu

The price action has turned this into a bit of a long term hold, but it is good to see a POS coin that has an actual use case like this one...
I dont think its a problem with the invite. It seems their discord channel is down.

Oh. Maybe they're running away with their profits Tongue
Activity: 226
Someone please make a new invite link to discord
The one in the OP and on the interstellar site has expired
I repeat. Do not sell for nothing. Up the price x 10. And tomorrow you will be happy. Pump marathon begin very soon. Have a nice trading Smiley
This coin showed so much promise, why the big price drop?

Just don't sell this coin in panic. Bot dumping it on purpose. Up the price x 10. It's simple.
HOLD has a good future, it's not a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: