Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 40. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I heard about this project. It's amazing that it already has such a strong community
Does it worth to invest then?
Sure, but it is better to invest in early stage
Are you talking about the bonus?
Nope, are you familiar with the project?
Dude Im asking strangers for any valuable info, ofc Im not familiar
So interstellar coins are really unique, they can mine themselves but you need to get as much as possible
What about inflation then? Im sure its not going to work as it really planned, there might be some unique aspects
You are right the process is unique
So what gives exactly?
Welp, they are buying your coins and dispose of them later
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I heard about this project. It's amazing that it already has such a strong community
So interstellar coins are really unique, they can mine themselves but you need to get as much as possible
What about inflation then? Im sure its not going to work as it really planned, there might be some unique aspects
So what gives exactly?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Calling this coin a scam simply lowers the price so I can buy more. Keep up the good work.

Ahahah, this I call a competent investor

Everyone earns as much as he can Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Calling this coin a scam simply lowers the price so I can buy more. Keep up the good work.

Ahahah, this I call a competent investor
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
By the way, what is the speed of HOLD transactions?
To engage in the production of HOLD, do not you need powerful computers? Sounds interesting!

This is another reason for the popularity of this crypto currency. To mend the etherium or bitcoin, you need a lot of power. The game can easily be joined by newcomers, this is a big plus for HOLD

Beginners are not always good, I am ready to argue with this. However, the small costs for mining - it's cool!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
To engage in the production of HOLD, do not you need powerful computers? Sounds interesting!

This is another reason for the popularity of this crypto currency. To mend the etherium or bitcoin, you need a lot of power. The game can easily be joined by newcomers, this is a big plus for HOLD
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 476

Of course! I heard that several guys keep money only in HOLD. I also think that the project has a great future
Activity: 476
Where can I see the figures of pre-sale fees?

I do not know the exact figures, but, as far as I know, sales were completed in just 10 minutes! This is an excellent indicator!

If it's true, then it's really impressive
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Where can I see the figures of pre-sale fees?

I do not know the exact figures, but, as far as I know, sales were completed in just 10 minutes! This is an excellent indicator!
Pages:
Jump to: