Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 41. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
What exchanges are developers working with?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
What do you propose to do so that the token grows in value?

I think they plan to take their staking rewards and invest them, then with their profits from various investments they will buy HOLD from exchanges and burn them.
Rinse and repeat. Lets hope they're good traders/investors  Tongue

Is not it supposed to burn tokens?

Did not the developers say that they would burn some of the pre-mined tokens?

Yes, but only 1%
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Another crypto currency ... But this project does not seem to me as garbage as the rest, there is a good concept here. Developers have already created a community around the project, this means a lot.
Merit: 255

I think they plan to take their staking rewards and invest them, then with their profits from various investments they will buy HOLD from exchanges and burn them.

Did not the developers say that they would burn some of the pre-mined tokens?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Do I have to add nodes?
Can't get a connection.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 59

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Should add expensive masternodes and allow voting on investment decisions, or other decisions

By the way, it seems to me that the possibility of voting is the most important part of any project. Developers, this is vital!

Yeah I've found things like masternodes and voting gets people participating and grows communities. Otherwise its just people sitting around talking about the price and looking at coins in a wallet. I do like though that the team plans to be transparent with their investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Should add expensive masternodes and allow voting on investment decisions, or other decisions

By the way, it seems to me that the possibility of voting is the most important part of any project. Developers, this is vital!

This is really a good idea. If the developers are open to suggestions, I would like to draw their attention to this
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 6
Today I installed a new version of Windows wallet and it is out of sync all day. Previous version worked just fine. Can someone give me some help please?
Merit: 255
Panic selling right now on the exchange. I got some HOLD very cheap today. Dont sell this coin short, its going to be a high flyer soon.

I wont be selling any HOLD until after August 2018

Do you think this coin will be so successful?
Activity: 98
Where can I see the figures of pre-sale fees?
Activity: 126
Crypto Bit Brothers made a video of $HOLD! Go watch their video and show them some love! Leave a like and share! https://youtu.be/qzVHC7ITq2o
Activity: 56
The SHAman is proud to announce the creation of

https://hold.thefaucet.online thats right folks come get your free Interstellar Holdings coins!

Faucet is community funded so please donate as well to keep it running.

https://i.imgur.com/cyolfuQ.png
Activity: 11
Due to the network finding more blocks since we hit block 15k, which have brought us to another Mandatory Wallet Update: Version v1.0.2.0 We know how frustrated it can be when forks happen... You can see below for the update

- Changed average block time from 120 to 240 seconds starting at block height 20,000

Download link for Windows, Mac, Linux Version 1.0.2.0: https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases

Once again this is a Mandatory Update and all Wallets with Version 1.0.0.2 will stop working once Block 20k Hits, so make sure you update before then.

Got this mac wallet and it synced up fine but coins i sent to it from exchange not showing up in it even though they are showing on the block explorer?
any ideas?
Activity: 126
it's strange staking in my wallet. I've got 3500 coins, but all time I see increasing days for staking. for example 3 days ago I had 4 days, but now I see 5 days for staking.. it's look like I never take my profit Sad

it's a bug? or my mistake in wallet? what is wrong?  Undecided
Your stake is against other people stake as network weight. Simply put, there are so many people staking so your odd is getting less each day, hence took longer.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Looks a good project in my opinion. Is there any chance that in future to make this coin to run masternodes or is not planned?
Pages:
Jump to: