Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 42. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
it's strange staking in my wallet. I've got 3500 coins, but all time I see increasing days for staking. for example 3 days ago I had 4 days, but now I see 5 days for staking.. it's look like I never take my profit Sad

it's a bug? or my mistake in wallet? what is wrong?  Undecided

network weight going up, thats why your staking days changed
Activity: 226
it's strange staking in my wallet. I've got 3500 coins, but all time I see increasing days for staking. for example 3 days ago I had 4 days, but now I see 5 days for staking.. it's look like I never take my profit Sad

it's a bug? or my mistake in wallet? what is wrong?  Undecided

The problem is that others are buying or mining coins and adding to their wallets, thus making your percentage of staking coins smaller in relation to the entire network. So, unless you buy more coins and add to your wallet, your staking days will only grow before they stake rewards.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
https://imgur.com/1MZcFDc

it's a bug? or my mistake in wallet? what is wrong?  Undecided
Activity: 55
Due to the network finding more blocks since we hit block 15k, which have brought us to another Mandatory Wallet Update: Version v1.0.2.0 We know how frustrated it can be when forks happen... You can see below for the update

- Changed average block time from 120 to 240 seconds starting at block height 20,000

Download link for Windows, Mac, Linux Version 1.0.2.0: https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases

Once again this is a Mandatory Update and all Wallets with Version 1.0.0.2 will stop working once Block 20k Hits, so make sure you update before then.

possible install the new wallet using the previous wallet.dat?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
We just hit our first block!  Come mine with us and pay only 0.25% mining fee's!
BlockMunch.CLUB PoW Mining for InterstellarHoldings is now active!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for InterstellarHoldings Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u HHNiByUZPXnSwcpQQ8jAVE7uypMgFCjDaE -p c=HOLD

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/HOLD

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1992

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Still looking for miners!  Help us hit more HOLD!  OR point your GPU's to one of our GPU algo's and get paid in HOLD!
Merit: 19
Is it profitable to mine this currency with GPU?
no... scrypt asic or nicehash
Hello you can mine a different currency on BlockMunch.Club and get paid in HOLD.  That would be your best bet if you want to GPU mine and get this coin. 

PM me if you need instructions. 
Seems this isnt the only staking coin taking a hit tonight, 808 coins are down to 2 sat each. Thats the big news.

And at this price for HOLD, I doubt that it is profitable to mine them at this point, Im sure miners are losing money mining the coin now.
Due to the network finding more blocks since we hit block 15k, which have brought us to another Mandatory Wallet Update: Version v1.0.2.0 We know how frustrated it can be when forks happen... You can see below for the update

- Changed average block time from 120 to 240 seconds starting at block height 20,000

Download link for Windows, Mac, Linux Version 1.0.2.0: https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases

Once again this is a Mandatory Update and all Wallets with Version 1.0.0.2 will stop working once Block 20k Hits, so make sure you update before then.

Well, thanks for dropping that news on us. What happens to the blocks that we are staking in the current wallets? Do we lose the staking days for blocks that have not yet staked when we update to the new wallet?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

There are several people using a trading bot forcing the price down. There is and has always been a total of 5 btc needed to bring the price back to 4300 sat. The price drop isnt from dumping, but from trading bots forcing the price down.

So, simply buy some coins, stake them and wait and you will profit big time.
If the current POS schedule is fully deployed, how long until the last block is rewarded...?

The last block will be when 2,000,000,000 supply is reached. Until then from block 200,000 on the staking rate will be 1000% a year.
Activity: 22
If the current POS schedule is fully deployed, how long until the last block is rewarded...?
Activity: 162
no... scrypt asic or nicehash
Panic selling right now on the exchange. I got some HOLD very cheap today. Dont sell this coin short, its going to be a high flyer soon.

I wont be selling any HOLD until after August 2018
Activity: 462
when will the presale end?
she did not yet ended?
unfortunately ended already
Merit: 500
she did not yet ended?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
Interested in it too
Join to you
Interested in it too
visualization is always good it's better to present so
Pages:
Jump to: