Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 44. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
wow how many people came after I wrote the skam
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
why codes in the review is a hidden advertising?
why is this forum ahah
some comments are very distinguished from a number of other
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
why is this forum ahah
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello!
Sorry for my english first.

I've added HOLD to my UNOMP pool.
All workers get job, and there is payments for found blocks in pool daemon. But in statistic on the pool there is no any blocks.
Maybe i should add something to my coin.json?

With other coins all is ok.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Another scam 
Why do you think "scam"?
my conclusion is that interstellar is truly revolutionary project, because at least with stocks I have not seen working
very nice to read positive feedback
feedback is an indicator of investor interest in the project
well, the fact that there are a large number of interested people it can be seen immediately
  every day people find your project and join haha
my conclusion is that interstellar is truly revolutionary project, because at least with stocks I have not seen working
well, the fact that there are a large number of interested people it can be seen immediately
Activity: 476
the system is called the revolutionary right?
Yes of course and that confuses you?
I do not bother just a word revolutionary is very loud and if the developers use it in the description it is likely that the project is really a breakthrough
I have never seen such projects, and I think that counterparts there
seriously?I'm just not very interested in other projects and don't know how the others work
Yes seriously and I can also say that this project can be considered revolutionary
it's good if you have formed this opinion
Yes, and I think it is quite objective
why?
because I paid attention to other projects related to Finance before I started to watch interstellar
and what you can make of this conclusion?
I do not bother just a word revolutionary is very loud and if the developers use it in the description it is likely that the project is really a breakthrough
seriously?I'm just not very interested in other projects and don't know how the others work
Yes seriously and I can also say that this project can be considered revolutionary
why?
because I paid attention to other projects related to Finance before I started to watch interstellar
why?
Pages:
Jump to: