Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 62. (Read 73924 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Pool Standing By for POW blocks to return!  In the meantime, mine other Scrypt (or any other Algo) coins and get paid in HOLD!

BlockMunch.CLUB has added InterstellarHoldings to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for InterstellarHoldings Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u HHNiByUZPXnSwcpQQ8jAVE7uypMgFCjDaE -p c=HOLD 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/HOLD

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1992

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Miners!  We will be paying out our first HOLD balance shortly!  We will be posting the payment notification once confirmed!  Thank you all for mining with us, we are glad to support this coin in its POS Phase!
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Pool Standing By for POW blocks to return!  In the meantime, mine other Scrypt (or any other Algo) coins and get paid in HOLD!

BlockMunch.CLUB has added InterstellarHoldings to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Pls change pool fee from 0,25 to 0,5
And at this moment PoW is disable!
Will start after 15.000 block!

Fee is currently 0% to help increase miners.  Why do you want us to change to 0.5%?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Finally a good project! And community is helping each other, Ill invest asap just tell me the sales date
Why wont you watch the whitepaper dude, you can find any information there
Maybe Im getting old, but I couldnt see any info about sales
It was discussed in the thread you can check it, im sure youll find it
Ty, I hope so
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Finally a good project! And community is helping each other, Ill invest asap just tell me the sales date
It was discussed in the thread you can check it, im sure youll find it
Activity: 700
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
So they are buying your coins and removing them from the market, do I get it right?
Yes, it is a great way to improve the economic system and you can get really big money out of this
That is a great concept, I hope there would be a chance to make some money out of this in the near future
Why wont you do it now then? It is really easy, just look at the offical site main page
Yeah, I cant find the option. Maybe we have to w8 till the sales start?
You can always talk to the devs if you want it is fast and easy
But I need to get the info now, do you see any posts from devs here?
You can always use discord there are many people out there
Ooh, how stupid of me... I havent thought about it
Activity: 644
So they are buying your coins and removing them from the market, do I get it right?
Yes, it is a great way to improve the economic system and you can get really big money out of this
That is a great concept, I hope there would be a chance to make some money out of this in the near future
Why wont you do it now then? It is really easy, just look at the offical site main page
You can always use discord there are many people out there
So if coins will mine themselves, doesnt it mean this will ruin the economy?
It wont trust me
Any evidence then?
It wont trust me
Pages:
Jump to: