Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 15. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 04:17:34 AM
Absolutely, but try not to overinvest into one ICO, it is still an extremely risky investment in ICO. But the rewards will be huge if it takes off. And timing, i did notice that invest during BTC bear period is actually can ger better reward as ICO takes few months to hit exchanges, so it could be right at the bullrun by then.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
I think that in the ICO in 2018 will gain even more popularity than in the previous year. More and more people are coming to the market, more and more people are learning about ICO, they have never participated in it, and they will want to try. 2018 is the year of the heyday of the ICO. ICO is a good opportunity to attract money from a company that can not do it through the usual through the banking system.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 03:51:04 AM
The ICO continue to attract participants with the hope of a very high gain, and so many continue to focus on shit projects with no value and that offer no guarantee on the funds invested.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
I do still believe in ICO. As soon as blockchain technology is successfully evolving to be mature and stable, companies will begin on changing their way on collecting money, well they will starting to use ICO. It is because the simplicity and the benefits of blockchain technology. I believe in ICO, because there are many good and useful projects.
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 09:50:30 PM
I do still believe in ICO's

I think the number has only decreased because the influx of ICO's that are launching hoping to get a big pay day.

I still think there are a lot of good ICO's out there, you just need to do your research.

Activity: 203
Merit: 16
I can and I will :)
May 18, 2018, 05:58:19 PM
I certainly believe in ICO's, even when they do not get worth much more when the get on exchanges at the moment, I do think it has something to do with the High hard cap projects are asking.. I mean, if the hard cap is above 5 million, how can your project be worth so much more money, when your project/product just hit the market. I do think you need money to get your business started, to promote, to get legal documents and to pay for the team and development of it. But 1 to 5 million should be enough for that!!

But the good thing about ICO's is that there will be new projects on the market that will make the world a better place, that might not have happend when they didn't do an ICO.. Like Typerium, they address the problem about piracy for content creators! This is a big thing these days and this way the content will be protected from being stolen or abused, you can check it out here: https://www.typerium.io/
So I think we should keep the ICO's coming to get more great projects like this!
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 04:56:42 PM
yes of course, along with the level of ICO competition. And of course some ICO has declined. But I still believe that from a number of ICO, will definitely get success. And must be smart to choose ICO projects that are considered successful
Activity: 50
May 18, 2018, 04:54:37 PM
I believe and trust Typerium. It has a very nice system
Activity: 130
May 18, 2018, 04:54:28 PM
I like this bounty,that's way i joined.Thanks to this project
Activity: 42
May 18, 2018, 04:51:02 PM
If you take 2018, then I believe it is necessary not to stop believing in the ICO, especially those companies whose idea you are close to, or will be relevant in the future.  For me, such a company is now Paytomat.  Because I believe that the problem of connecting the crypt with the material world is now relevant
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
May 18, 2018, 02:19:20 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Building trust in online commerce is hard. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect.
For me It depends on what product is being raised for ICO. Those ICOs that are not being successful are scams and not legit. Either they are riding the popularity and hype of ETH or they raising money for trash ICOs without significant purpose. It is no wonder why there are increasing countries who are banning ICOs because of those thrash ones that affects the crytocurrency in general.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
May 18, 2018, 01:12:52 PM
I still believe on ico.Cause I've earn lot of profit from ico.But I know there have so many fake ico but there have also many good and protensial ico.We need to find out them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:10:26 PM
I dont believe in Ico as I did before in the last year.I have taken a part in a few of them and I see their tokens prices  now much under their Ico prices.That makes me feel sad Sad
Activity: 2
May 18, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
YES. This is how projects come to market, not all, but many, and it is up to us to find and water the good ones. I have found things from Tokenpay, SuchApp, Ethos, EOS, ADA and more and just now am exploring Typerium which looks quite good: https://www.typerium.io and so we have to keep our eyes on good ICOs, its part of the blood and veins of Crypto. It's up to us to bring the best projects to light.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 01:05:50 PM
I already joined this bounty I'm thankful THIS project
Activity: 30
May 18, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
that great.Goodlucks
Activity: 31
May 18, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
#Typerium will be an app and platform that features creative software, intellectual property protection, a social network, a marketplace, a trust and reputation system, a payment gateway, a proprietary wallet all powered by TYPE Protocol and the TYPE Token ecosystem.
Activity: 27
May 18, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
There are many icos which are credible. You just need to research and choose carefully for some scams looks legit also.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
May 18, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
Decreased dramatically? can information from where? ICO now a lot of potential but we can't see success. we know project to achieve success can't we count with a matter of months only. it takes time to achieve it all. we'll see that Bitcoin's journey isn't as easy as you imagine from 2010 until now.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
Yes ICO is a very good thing and can give a very good amount of profit but you need to select ICO very wisely because now it is too much scam in this field so better to have a safety measures before investing in any ICO
Pages:
Jump to: